Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the flaps are out on display again. It's like the holiday flaps all over again.

uuuuuu.JPG

Went to a spa with my mate last year and when we came out of the changing rooms we burst out laughing at each other. My mate said "bleeping hell bird, we look like schoolkids about to do their 100m swimming badge!" We were both wearing very sensible, modest one-piece swimming costumes. Now we're not frumps by any means (I have the sparkly, sequinned festival photos to prove this!) but we'd both had the same thought that we didn't want to go to the spa looking like a pair of hookers looking for business. And we didn't take photos of each other, either.

State of her at that spa. And those FEET...Jesus wept :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I've just watched Silent Witness and there was a corpse propped up in bed for a year which was in better condition than her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had a look at Fakeys IMDb page yesterday. As he’s calling himself a TV actor just wanted to check if I’d missed anything other than Hollyoaks. Nope I hadn’t. So appearing on just 6 episodes 5 years ago, he thinks it warrants calling himself a TV actor 😂 What I did notice was how many different shows he’s actually been on but very few has he done more than one appearance. Obviously take out the ones I’ve ringed and his LW and Lorraine gigs but most shows he’s clearly never been asked back on (wonder why) and also the majority of his gigs were before 2021. He exaggerates his achievements constantly, which the fact it’s all there on the internet in black and white, proves what a lying, overinflated ego, delusional twit he really is and how he needs to face facts and get a proper job. If you’ve not ‘made it’ in 12 years, I think you can safely say, it’s not going to happen for you 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I had a look at Fakeys IMDb page yesterday. As he’s calling himself a TV actor just wanted to check if I’d missed anything other than Hollyoaks. Nope I hadn’t. So appearing on just 6 episodes 5 years ago, he thinks it warrants calling himself a TV actor 😂 What I did notice was how many different shows he’s actually been on but very few has he done more than one appearance. Obviously take out the ones I’ve ringed and his LW and Lorraine gigs but most shows he’s clearly never been asked back on (wonder why) and also the majority of his gigs were before 2021. He exaggerates his achievements constantly, which the fact it’s all there on the internet in black and white, proves what a lying, overinflated ego, delusional twit he really is and how he needs to face facts and get a proper job. If you’ve not ‘made it’ in 12 years, I think you can safely say, it’s not going to happen for you 🤷🏻‍♀️
Collectively besides the main couple of shows he’s been on about 50 years ago he’s probably clocked 41 minutes of air time if he’s lucky

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So her look at me post once again 💣 and she’s turned the likes of👍No free hotel for prick this week and he’s such a embarrassment thinking his two minutes on tv is actually worth the five hour drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even her friend looks to have been sensible and worn a costume, I don’t know anyone who does a spa in a holiday bikini

Reactions: 17
Even her friend looks to have been sensible and worn a costume, I don’t know anyone who does a spa in a holiday bikini
Just seen Vicky Pattison in a tiny bikini at the spa. I think that says it all. Constantly both taking photos, both posting and begging on the gram (VP is even worse) and both massive attention seekers.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Just seen Vicky Pattison in a tiny bikini at the spa. I think that says it all. Constantly both taking photos, both posting and begging on the gram (VP is even worse) and both massive attention seekers.
I’ve been away on holiday and there were a lot of young ladies posing in exact same way as Flaps and Vicky both around and in the pool. We did have a little giggle between ourselves while we watched in amusement. People like this are absolutely oblivious as to how silly it looks and you can see them taking multiple shots yet still not happy. All for the gram. Who cares? Both would have looked so ridiculous in the spas they were in. I’d have kicked off if I’d been trying to have a relaxing day and come across this tit show. I wonder if Flaps wore that flap revealing kit just for a reaction, even if it is just on Tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve been away on holiday and there were a lot of young ladies posing in exact same way as Flaps and Vicky both around and in the pool. We did have a little giggle between ourselves while we watched in amusement. People like this are absolutely oblivious as to how silly it looks and you can see them taking multiple shots yet still not happy. All for the gram. Who cares? Both would have looked so ridiculous in the spas they were in. I’d have kicked off if I’d been trying to have a relaxing day and come across this tit show. I wonder if Flaps wore that flap revealing kit just for a reaction, even if it is just on Tattle!
I think it’s so sad the generation we are living in, that everything is about trying to look good for content on the gram. Young ladies posing on holiday around a pool is still really sad but nowhere near as tragic as two grown women in their thirties wearing tiny bikinis in supposedly up market spas 🤢 I mean it’s not like it’s the summer months so could have been using the outdoor pools and sunbathing 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He has to comment under every stupid post she does.Have noticed lately she never likes his comments.Both just so boring and if she thinks she looks great in her cheap arse bikini needs to give her head a wobble.The pool picture was bad enough lol like who does she think she is🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is that it for his so called work this week on tv🤣He really does love to big himself up and the silly women at work laughing with him today need a good slap🤣

• Haha
So busy with "presenting work" lined-up this week he's in Birmingham right now. So that's yet another two minutes work!

Talk about big yourself up! 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So he’s staying social media silent on his own page but still can’t help performing for the camera on others 🙄 It’s already Wednesday, he’s done one morning so far but said he was presenting all week 🤥😂
Absolute liar!!! I bet he hadn't seen that tag in or he would have deleted it for more 'effect'. Definitely in Birmingham doing TFM.

Utter bum-loving cretin. 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolute liar!!! I bet he hadn't seen that tag in or he would have deleted it for more 'effect'. Definitely in Birmingham doing TFM.

Utter bum-loving cretin. 🤡
Thing is if he’d been ‘presenting’ today, he would have been on his stories like he always is. It’s the way he over exaggerates everything. Even if he’s doing something tomorrow & Friday, it’s still not a ‘weeks presenting’ 🙄

• Haha
So let's remind ourselves of what he said last week and how busy he'll be! 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.