Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redtea2

VIP Member
Go do whatever you like oh fuck off do whatever you get a few quid and your face on tv for inspiration my arse as for remember who you are don’t get us tattlers started on that one because it’s certainly not the huge opinion you have of yourself
He is pathetic two minutes on tv once a blue moon and he gets an errection sad prick 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

bluecups

VIP Member
It's always puzzled me that they haven't exploited Gail's obvious developmental issues. They overshare EVERYTHING - we've seen Fakey on the bog constipated, getting his balls out on live tv, kids naked in the bath, quoting his poor dead brother's last words and that's just off the top of my head. Nothing is too private and personal to be off-limits for them.

I think you're right, Phili, they know this has to be addressed at some point and they will use it when they're at absolute rock bottom with no work, endorsements, freebies or engagement. They'll see it as 'rolling out the big guns'. It's their plan B for when all else fails.

Cunts.

• Heart
  • Angry

Justdee

Chatty Member
When he was paddling of into the distance in the canoe I was so badly hoping the crew(both of them) would take his clothes and all the kit and drive of leaving him stranded in his pants.. he'd obviously given them his phone to record him... 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Looks like Tattle is still pulling the strings! Thanks for explaining to Tattle what “work” you are doing from now until Sunday! God love him having to drive and then prance around doing a shitty play in the evening for about 15 minutes! Such a little trooper is Soldier Simon 👍 This proves he is still Tattles Puppet 😂 Sad bastard!
I always think this when he's smirking to the camera, its purely for us 🤣🤣🤣 he reminds me of my 8 year old niece when she's smirking while trying to wind my daughter up 🤣🤣🤣.

The bit I can't understand is the lengths he goes to to moan about missing his son... he will happily drive 5 hours to be on TV for 2 minutes but won't make the drive to spend some quality time with the child he claims to miss so much 🤔

The first 5 years are definitely my favourite when raising children and he's actually very fortunate that he only has to work a couple of hours per day but it frustrates me that he doesn't make the most of it because he's too selfish. I'm due back to work after maternity soon and honestly I'm breaking my heart that someone else is going to be looking after my children to enable me to work and put food on our table while these influencers don't even appreciate how lucky they are to spend all this extra time with their children.

• Heart

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
So we know he’s not got celeb bake off but I’ve got a feeling he could have wangled celeb masterchef instead 🙄 Him & Danielle Harold have started following each other today and she was announced for it yesterday. The fact he showed that plate of food off last week, made a point of cooking in a reel for that sky ad when it wasn’t needed and said about something new he was doing could be a shitshow, I’ve now got a horrible feeling that’s what it is. I’m more upset if it is the fact he’s got on to the BBC. Let’s just hope I’m wrong 🤞🏻
The thing is he can’t genuinely cook and won’t be pleased when they slag him off. If he manages to get on it, it will be a shit show so let’s go!! It still won’t do his career any good as there is only so much he can bring up the false fact that he is only doing it for his bro and dad in heaven! I know social media will tear him a new arsehole with all the negative comments.

• Haha
  • Heart

trine

Chatty Member
Of course he had to smart mouth back to the waiters at Karen’s Diner, couldn’t just take it for the laugh that it is like everyone else. Fucks sake man, I really despise him.

• Angry

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
A huge congratulations to @Sarivng2022 for our new thread title!! It was actually a tie-breaker but yours is the oldest! Well done! 😘

Screenshot_20240129-141551~2.png

So much happened in the previous thread that I can only refer you to Wiki 8 in case I miss anything out but I'll do a quick recap!

We had a huge tea spillage about Fakey being caught on camera having a smooch with another man! 🌈 After this news was released, Squidward has taken her rings off! Has she pawned them?

Screenshot_20240129-132005~2.png

Squidward with no rings:
Screenshot_20240129-132148~2.png

We had confirmation that his 'ice baths' are a lie as when he got into one with ice in it, he nearly died!! 😂

He did a story after the tea spillage where he looked like he'd been crying but he said he had "moisturiser in his eyes". They were then seen bickering over Gail and Fakey was driven to the airport by a chauffeur called Lord Farquaad!

The troll photo of Gail was dug out a few times, he became obsessed with Traitors and was constantly begging. Somebody also found a video of him out one night looking like the lost member of The Village People. 🌈

Zelda watched American Nightmare which is a true story of kidnap and rape and found it amusing. 🤬🤬 She watched it for the comedic value. Vile cunt. 🤬🤬

An old interview was found on Gaydio where he said "he just loves his mates and we get up to all sorts". 🌈

He came back from Dublin and went straight to the gym. Apparently he has a load of exciting things coming up. I bet he has! 🌈

Phew!!!!! 😂

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Previous thread:

---
Wow, wow and wow!!!! 😂😂🌈

Screenshot_20240129-132721~2.png

Screenshot_20240129-132721~2.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Honestly she’s thick as shit.. a burglar Wudnt be hiding in the bathroom then she runs in terrorising Fred as well. Silly cow.
Notice how she keeps looking up sideways, anyways whilst talking like the fool she is. She’s been practising in the mirror. Her voice grates on me it’s so put on.

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
How awkward for Flaps. He should just come out. Flapz is grim but he shouldn’t be stringing her along pretending he’s something he’s not.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
god they are embarrassing, getting to the point where I can’t even hate watch anymore!

Would love to know how he goes about getting these ITV comps. How many people do they ask and get declined by before they think ok how about Jake Quickenden. He does about one a year and we all know he’d be doing it every week if he could.

Her fashion reels are a joke. Wears the same coat in every single one.

Sorry but that kid is not that cute at all, deffo not the cutest on the planet. Absolutely delulu.
Kate Lawler gets Antigua. Vicky Pattison gets Mauritius. Josie Gibson gets Spain. Lisa Snowdon gets France. Laura Hamilton gets Tenerife. Fakey Quickenden gets Wales. I think that says it all and they’re the only people I remember. I’m sure there’s loads more been sent abroad 😂
He got this because who else wants to strip off and get in an ice cold lake in the UK in February just to do a 2 min comp on TV (assuming he is doing this for ITV win). He’s not even shown a hotel so shows how cheap they get him for 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
Oh dear, another boring day in the life of this tragic cunt. He should end things with Sophie and just come out. He can’t bear to spend any time with his family that he professes to love sooooo much.

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for Leo.I saw his huge stomach the other day and we all know she feeds him shit to shut him up.While she sits showing her latest cheap crap she’s bought online😳Her son always looks so scruffy😳If potty training not working it’s because she can’t be arsed .Shes flying to America with a 3 year old still in nappies😡Both have zero interest in Leo other than posting him online😡
It amazes me that for 2 people that are so vain and into the own appearances so much, they don’t care how scruffy and unkempt their child looks 95% of the time. You would think they would want him to be a reflection of themselves. I bet if they had a girl it would be totally different.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
How embarrassing that he’s tagged ITV win on his corridor story yesterday but they’ve not even shared it on their page 🙄 No because they’ve shared Kate Lawler advertising the same thing instead 🤭

• Haha