Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
That waiter has just commented on his Instagram post saying 'I still don't know who you are, but glad you enjoyed it!'
🤣🤣🤣
Jake Quickenden #96 - i still don't know who you are, but glad you enjoyed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Why is she linking hotels in Kent that she’s never been to? Yeah they grifted the cave like every other insta’wanker but have we ever seen them in Margate? And what’s funny is the hotel she’s link has only been open a couple of months you can’t recommend places you haven’t been to you silly twat!

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Go do whatever you like oh fuck off do whatever you get a few quid and your face on tv for inspiration my arse as for remember who you are don’t get us tattlers started on that one because it’s certainly not the huge opinion you have of yourself

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I honestly watched that ad like this....

I swear down I had my fingers over my face like when you watch a horror film.

That acting makes his role in Hollyoaks as 'Woody' look worthy of an Oscar.

This is so fucking bad. So bad.
And so gay.
I swear to God, my best mate Dazzling Darren is as queer as they come and his husband is more camper than a row of tents but this fucking ad makes them look STRAIGHT!

Fakey's as straight as a roundabout. It's not even funny anymore. If Squidward is still ignoring this then she really is a thick cunt. You cannot change him love. He doesn't want your fanny! 🌈

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
I honestly watched that ad like this....

I swear down I had my fingers over my face like when you watch a horror film.

That acting makes his role in Hollyoaks as 'Woody' look worthy of an Oscar.

This is so fucking bad. So bad.
And so gay.

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
That perfume ad with CH is giving the exact same energy as when Curtis and AJ Pritchard were in Hollyoaks.

"How's Trish?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It's actually his mum he wants a reality show with, that was another thing he mentioned in that podcast. Honestly see if you listened to it the wee bingo dabber dude would be working overtime cause he honestly gets all his ideas off us 🤣🤣
Flappys obviously been pushed aside again then 😂 Same as the podcast F&F said they were in talks to do when they were in the Maldives. 3 months later he spoke about doing a podcast with Zelda instead. As usual neither came to fruition 😂
Actually the quickest way to get him totally cancelled would be for him to do something with mummy. Her nasty, vile, taking the piss out of stroke victims, slagging actors off, homophobic, racist views would soon show through whatever they did 👍🏻

• Heart

Oxoxoxo

What in the GCSE drama was that! I've never cringed so much. It like a childs play they are rehearsing for the family on a Saturday night!

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The "TV Presenter" doing a job nobody else wants in a manky looking corridor, nearly knocking himself out with his hands and looking an utter prize prick as per!

• Haha
  • Sick

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Be grateful for what you've got 😂 ok Fakey, stop grifting then

• Sick
  • Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
His fake laugh whenever he is making someone uncomfortable & filming them. He does it time & time again - this fella, CH & that girl asking not to be on his IG to name just recent ones. Fakey fakey laugh when he thinks he's got some kind of power over them😝

• Sick

gagzi

VIP Member
Just happened to be scrolling and came across this somehow..look who has liked the wiggy post! 🤭
---
I'm all caught up now and going sleep, hopefully not having nightmares about his rear end! 🤢🤮. Brilliant thread title @Sarivng2022 and excellent recap as always from our Queen @CrazyBaldhead. Fabulous work as always! xx
---
Just happened to be scrolling and came across this somehow..look who has liked the wiggy post! 🤭
---
I'm all caught up now and going to sleep, hopefully not to have nightmares about the fake fuckers rear end! 🤢🤮. Brilliant thread title @Sarivng2022 and excellent recap as always from our Queen @CrazyBaldhead. Fabulous work as always! xx
---
---
I'm all caught up now and going to sleep, hopefully i won't be having nightmares about his rear end after seeing all that! 🤢🤮. Brilliant thread title @Sarivng2022 and excellent recap as always from our Queen @CrazyBaldhead. Fabulous work as always! xx
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

JazzFan

VIP Member
I love when “people” ask her questions and she replies with the one I have is out of stock😂😂😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Such a scruffy kid. His hair is an utter disgrace. At this point it's child abuse.

Cheeky BOY'S got pancakes but DADDY'S got sausage! 🌈

424497359_906013657987010_1738600341003963524_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
OMG he hasn’t sacrificed anything,
Jake you’ve had a jolly round the UK
working 2 hours a night 😂 he’s equating it to serving in Afghanistan haha
I cannot wait for these two to fall flat on their faces this year and get the biggest reality check ever!

• Heart

Greta22

Chatty Member
So rings on at Tring but is dat a ting?

Flappy by name flappy by nature. Where does she get off with that shite, head turned awkwardly, staring into the distance look? Give it up luv. And as for those claws errr feet! Jurassic Park have rung, they want their props back.
View attachment 2725156View attachment 2725157View attachment 2725158
No-one dresses like that in a Spa what the hell is wrong with her???
Ugh the pair of them remind me of Delboy Trotter ‘this time next year Rodney we’ll be millionaires’

• Haha
  • Sick