Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JazzFan

VIP Member
Honestly I sometimes have to remind myself that he had amazing opportunities on some of the biggest shows on telly. X factor IACGMOH and DOI and still he has to beg for crumbs off the table. He's embarrassing.
I saw Rylan's swimming pool the other day day and thought wow than I laughed at fakeys piss tub

• Haha
Reactions: 24

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It’s actually quite tragic that whenever he’s in front of a camera, he has to share it on his stories like he’s some sort of top TV presenter. He still doesn’t quite grasp the fact, that people that appear on TV regularly don’t feel the need to show everyone what they’re doing on social media cos it’s just a normal everyday occurrence to them and they’re actually too busy to bother with Instagram while they’re working. I’m just surprised he didn’t put his name forward to present the BAFTAs 🙄 or is he waiting to try out for the NTAS instead? That would be the only way he’d be guaranteed an invite 😉

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Fair play to you Katy but I seriously would have smashed his phone in his ugly face.

Take the hint you utter prick and stop filming people.

• Angry
  • Sick

JazzFan

VIP Member
Instacunts generally want to portray the perfect life perhaps spuds issues don’t fit into that category, Jake obviously hates it as he said nursery said he was advanced

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Anyone see the article in the Daily Mail about celebrities ice baths. Jake didn't make the cut 😂. I deffo think he's on celebrity Masterchef.
It amazes me he gets these supposed ‘top secret’ gigs because he always does sly hints what he’s doing leading up to them. The cooking, the following of other z listers rumoured for the same show, etc… As someone said, this will be another reason he should never get SCD because he just can’t keep things to himself. Imagine somebody who classes himself as being in the ‘industry’ for nearly 12 years and he’s all smug and creaming himself over appearing in a show with Christine McGuinness, H from Steps and other bottom of the barrel scraping z listers 😂 Not sure how a reality cooking show is going to help him get a lead acting role in a Netflix series like he’s manifesting though 😉😂

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
She said don’t put me on Instagram but still tagged her name.He really is like a predator and has no concept of personal boundaries.Never looks down or fed up does he when he’s away from his family.His stupid wife as bad as zelda’s husband both under the thumb.

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
OMFG I have just watched ‘American Nightmare’ on Netflix and it’s absolutely shocking! How the fuck could Zelda say it was “so far fetched it was laughable” and only ‘worth the watch for comedic value’ 😮 WTF is wrong with her? I find it hard to believe she has any followers and im shocked at a 63/64 year old woman who refers to women being kidnapped and raped as ‘far fetched’ and ‘worth the watch for Comedic value’ 🤬 My god she is absolutely vile!

• Wow
  • Angry

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
No normal adult waked up at 4.38am & post a pic on insta. That would be the last thing on my mind.

Flapps & Fakey can only dream of the day they can afford a Waitrose shop 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Perfection 😂😂😂

Do we need to do a spellings list for flappy each week like in school? 😂 No wonder she didn’t pursue her “fashion FasHun course” probably couldn’t spell her name
Fixed that for you Jazz 😉 🤣

Anyone who was on the hinch threads back in the day remember when someone typed Sophie but it autocorrected to Dogpie and it stuck as a nickname on her threads 🤣 I think Flaps almost deserves this name too as she is looking line a dogs dinner with all she has done to her face

Only worn a HANDLE of times 🤣
1000020901.jpg

• Haha

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Funny how all the answers to her question box are af links /ad 🤔 are things really really that bad she has to ask herself all these questions just to share only ad answers

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So rings on at Tring but is dat a ting?

Flappy by name flappy by nature. Where does she get off with that shite, head turned awkwardly, staring into the distance look? Give it up luv. And as for those claws errr feet! Jurassic Park have rung, they want their props back.
View attachment 2725156View attachment 2725157View attachment 2725158
Uterly repulsive cunt. I would honestly have gone up to her if I was a paying customer and said "can you put your minging flaps away you fucking mess". That tramp stamp near her minge though. 🤢🤢

• Sick

bluecups

VIP Member
If I’m having a clothes clear out if there’s any vintage or designer it goes on eBay. High street stuff like Zara goes to the charity shops (small local charity shops not Red Cross or Oxfam, I ain’t contributing to some CEO’s company BMW).

Just shows how greedy she is, and poor too, who could be arsed with photographing and packing up crap like that for a few quid? She hasn’t got a charitable bone in her body. Self centred cunt like him.

• Heart