Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Just had a flashback of him pretending he had seen a bird of prey when in fact he had took the photo off google 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
If he wasn't such a fucking cunt I'd feel sorry for him.
He's just a desperate ordinary person trying to get famous.
Sad, really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
hey been in Sainsbury’s this morning and they have an amazing offer on a 3 course meal with wine/beer or Prosecco or soft drinks for two for £15. I’m unsociable so like being at home haha so it’s perfect for us ❤ just thought if anyone doesn’t want to spend much but still like nice food it’s perfect xx

jake is a cunt

• Heart

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Cheeky BOY'S got pancakes but DADDY'S got sausage! 🌈
💀 You win at Tattle today @CrazyBaldhead jesus Christ my cup of tea almost went down the wrong way i was laughing so much 🤣🤣 can I just say thank you to everyone on this thread especially the last couple of weeks for constantly making me laugh, work is so stressful for me at the minute (like sign off type stress 😢) this is such light relief it's almost like chatting with friends ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Now I know the cunt is in Canterbury in April I am going to Canterbury and see if I can see him whilst on a shopping trip I love Canterbury and if I can find out what hotel he is in book a night there 😀 😄 how funny that would be .....

• Haha
  • Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Just seen Harry from the traitors on loose women and they asked whats next... and he said loose men hopefully, just saying. No wonder he's taking jobs for things like rugby that he had no Interest in cause he knows with every new Harry or Sam Thompson he slips further and further down the zlist pile

• Haha
  • Heart

Nixxs

VIP Member
Honestly - does he want a fucking medal??? When we were kids my Dad did this mileage every week. Difference being he did 6 full days a week labouring on a building site! Never heard him banging on about it. He just accepted that he had to work to provide for his family.
So if he can't talk about it, why mention it? Such an idiot

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔That little cunt speaking like that, rules the roost that one, slapped arse and put to bed from me the little fucker ...oh forgot you can't do that anymore those were the best days don't care about the backlash my boys are polite, well mannered and gentlemen....

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
This boy is being failed! He is overweight, he needs a decent haircut, his clothes are boring and far too big and he no doubt has a nappy on stop pissing about on your landing and be a mum to this lad! Sorry for the rant guys but this picture to me is just awful and shows just how much he is being let down

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Do you know at I mean - do you know what I mean - do you know what I mean ...
Stop fucking saying that all the time. It's born of ignorance always saying that, you spout a load of tosh & make yourself sound more ignorant by punctuating your spiel with that☝

Do you think that shite word "Manifest" he came up with in the lift was him on the way back from a Master Chef interview? We thought it was the YouTube doodles but it could've been this instead.

We've been tortured with his 'I'm a chef me' reels, close ups of cutting with the BIG knife onions into big chunks with flaccid, grey chicken pieces floating in oil. The world's smallest lamb (pork?) shank on Christmas day tied up by him. Not forgetting the nicked photo off Google that he made himself.

We've also had the torturous singing with vinegar strokes face pulling. As we all know Fakey doesn't do anything without a motive. So he's hoping for some TV program to snap him & his syrup up to water torture the nation.

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
god they are embarrassing, getting to the point where I can’t even hate watch anymore!

Would love to know how he goes about getting these ITV comps. How many people do they ask and get declined by before they think ok how about Jake Quickenden. He does about one a year and we all know he’d be doing it every week if he could.

Her fashion reels are a joke. Wears the same coat in every single one.

Sorry but that kid is not that cute at all, deffo not the cutest on the planet. Absolutely delulu.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Why are they so high?? 🤯
They are shocking aren't they😵💫 look like she's drawn them on. Sad cow getting all done up to talk to her phone. It's absolutely no one's business what the Princess of Wales has had done, why should everyone know.
Clear to see where Fakey gets his cuntyness from🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
They are shocking aren't they😵💫 look like she's drawn them on. Sad cow getting all done up to talk to her phone. It's absolutely no one's business what the Princess of Wales has had done, why should everyone know.
Clear to see where Fakey gets his cuntyness from🤬🤬🤬
🐔 I remarked on these eyebrows last year as they reminded me of the McDonalds sign. 😆 🤣 😂.

• Haha

Heneghs

VIP Member
Does he think being in the same room with Chris is some sort of flex? Like , oooh look at me I’m mates with an actual love islander
He’s like someone that won the lotto, he so over the moon to be with Chris, Chris must be of limited intelligence to be hanging around with Jake!!

Oi flaps wake up and smell the lube, ur hubby is as bent as an S hook!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
I think these two arseholes don’t want a child with special needs. Bit like Talia Oatway and Aaron Chalmers. It doesn’t fit with their Instagram image of supposed “perfection”.

• Sad

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I wonder if doormatt looks at this vicious old cunt and wonders what he ever saw in her, especially with the fucking baggage she brought with her....

• Heart