Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess who Harry from the Traitors is now following? I’ll give you a clue. His first name is Sam and his surname is Thompson and no he’s not started following Fakey
Wowww and that’s after Fakey’s sucking up to Harry. Poor Fakey, he never seems to catch a break. Plus Claudia ignored his reel of him trying to imitate her.

Reactions: 17
Even better than the nearly 30k likes is the fact that Fakey will be positively green seeing this blossoming friendship

Reactions: 21
Great thread title @Sarivng2022 & excellent as ever recap Crazy. I am beyond cringe at that dreadful attempt at crooning mangled words whilst pulling 'vinegar strokes' faces. Completely laughable. I was lucky enough to attend the Bob Marley 'One Love' film premier tonight at Leicester Square. Amazing, beautiful film & to see the actor who plays Marley singing Redemption Song on just an acoustic was incredible. Fakey will never ever reach that level of skill or poetry.

Reactions: 18
Oh wow, I hope you had a wonderful time! I cannot wait to see this film. It looks brilliant.

Oh wow, I hope you had a wonderful time! I cannot wait to see this film. It looks brilliant.
It's a masterpiece! My son was a guitar technician on set so I heard some great stories.

Very refreshing after being drenched in Fakey buttock visuals all day

Reactions: 19
Just happened to be scrolling and came across this somehow..look who has liked the wiggy post!
---
I'm all caught up now and going sleep, hopefully not having nightmares about his rear end! . Brilliant thread title @Sarivng2022 and excellent recap as always from our Queen @CrazyBaldhead. Fabulous work as always! xx
---
---

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
It means it’s prolly Flapz who glues on the syrup for Fakey.

Ah thanks Crazy, very gracious of you fab recap as always xx

Reactions: 16
No way did he make that for lunch. There’s no way those two muppets have personal gravy jugs like that in their repertoire of crockery.

Reactions: 21
I think Tyler West has got the Lorraine gig now. He’s definitely been on there more in the last couple of months than Fakey has in the last year. He’s another one who was with Traitor Harry yesterday on his radio show
I’m just really really hoping Sam gets offered SCD this year

Made that lovely meal yeah of course he did, what a prick he must think we are thick .

Just noticed that Flappys pram reel had suddenly doubled in the amount of comments and realised she’s now replying to the positive ones 2 days after she posted the reel . She’s also left a few new negative ones up. That shows just how desperate she is for engagement.

Attachments

Definitely in on it although the 'Toupee Queen' is based in the US! This is definitely going in the Wiki!

---
No way did he make that for lunch. There’s no way those two muppets have personal gravy jugs like that in their repertoire of crockery.
For a start, they usually eat out of those awful bowls and one fork like peasants!

Reactions: 14
I mean he always looks smug but when he’s being filmed he’s even worse. So his week of ‘presenting’ has begun. I’m still think it’s for ITV win. Also he needs to tone down the fake tan/make up

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.