Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody know how old Zelda is today? I've just come across something that says Matt was born in 1974. If that's true, he's had a bleeping hard paper round!!! He's another one who's had the lifeblood sucked out of him! 😂😂

There's a hell of an age gap there , then , if that's right.........
Zelda must be 64, 66 ? She looks bleeping 1/2- dead anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I swear that's near the one Marcus Mitchell just stayed at!! 😂
They follow Katie Hayes makeup or whoever it is so don’t know if she’s found it through her. Looks nice enough but nothing special. Will be grifting for free Blackpool or Skegness holidays next year at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's a hell of an age gap there , then , if that's right.........
Zelda must be 64, 66 ? She looks bleeping 1/2- dead anyway
According to company houses Zelda date of birth is Feb 1961 and Matts is March 1974 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They follow Katie Hayes makeup or whoever it is so don’t know if she’s found it through her. Looks nice enough but nothing special. Will be grifting for free Blackpool or Skegness holidays next year at this rate.
Kate Hayes got it free so Flappys probably grifting to the hotel offering her ‘influencer’ services as well. She’ll make a point of mentioning that she’s got a much bigger following than KH because she’s got 100k ‘followers’ more than her and her husband has over a million 🙄 If she thinks her engagement is tit now with her stupid reels, wait and see how popular she is if she shows off another ‘pr trip’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IMG_3457.png
IMG_3458.png
63 and he's 51. Christ on a bike!
Also Zelda is on that Grimsby live online crappy local newspaper acting the ‘zelebrity’ telling all about them getting married I think only 3 years ago? Matt and Zelda got together when Matt was 30 and she was obviously 43 🤭
(Ive screenshotted because im tit at links so you do you’re thing receipt queen @CrazyBaldhead and link it and upload the video for the craic 😆 lol) I don’t believe for one minute that bullshit story about Oliver wanting her to keep the same surname!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That waiter has just commented on his Instagram post saying 'I still don't know who you are, but glad you enjoyed it!'
🤣🤣🤣
Jake Quickenden #96 - i still don't know who you are, but glad you enjoyed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2740546View attachment 2740549
Also Zelda is on that Grimsby live online crappy local newspaper acting the ‘zelebrity’ telling all about them getting married I think only 3 years ago? Matt and Zelda got together when Matt was 30 and she was obviously 43 🤭
(Ive screenshotted because im tit at links so you do you’re thing receipt queen @CrazyBaldhead and link it and upload the video for the craic 😆 lol) I don’t believe for one minute that bullshit story about Oliver wanting her to keep the same surname!
Screenshot_20240206-215744~2.png

This sounds like an utter load of rubbish. Her and Matt had been together for 19/20 years and she 'made a promise' to Oliver that she wouldn't change her surname. Oliver said "I don't want you to have a different surname to me. Can't Matt change his surname?" So Lisa never changed her surname when she married Matt. "I think he's OK with that" - referring to Matt.

Is it something with this family and their bullshit stories? 🙄 Personally, I think this is downright disrespectful to Matt. I wouldn't do it if I re-married.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2740590

This sounds like an utter load of rubbish. Her and Matt had been together for 19/20 years and she 'made a promise' to Oliver that she wouldn't change her surname. Oliver said "I don't want you to have a different surname to me. Can't Matt change his surname?" So Lisa never changed her surname when she married Matt. "I think he's OK with that" - referring to Matt.

Is it something with this family and their bullshit stories? 🙄 Personally, I think this is downright disrespectful to Matt. I wouldn't do it if I re-married.

Was that the wedding Jake didn’t bother going to 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why should SHE pay for presents for her youngest son her money goes on her HER, and his money is all HIS....

You know what pur mum would have probably liked for her birthday jake ? For her son and grandson to have made a effort to go see her....you couldn't even get hom to look at the phone for his birthday message

His"cooking" started at Christmas didn't it..with that pork chop for the 6 of them.
I hope he gets ripped to pieces if he is on there.i know he will on twitter(x) and any news paper articles

A legend in his own mind or a twit in a toupee :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Was that the wedding Jake didn’t bother going to 🤔
Do you know what, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this was RatBoy who kicked off. She was nearly crying in that video. Maybe he never bothered going? I'm very intrigued now. You can just imagine him to be a right nasty bleep about it. 💯
---
Why should SHE pay for presents for her youngest son her money goes on her HER, and his money is all HIS....

You know what pur mum would have probably liked for her birthday jake ? For her son and grandson to have made a effort to go see her....you couldn't even get hom to look at the phone for his birthday message

His"cooking" started at Christmas didn't it..with that pork chop for the 6 of them.
I hope he gets ripped to pieces if he is on there.i know he will on twitter(x) and any news paper articles

A legend in his own mind or a twit in a toupee :ROFLMAO:
"that pork chop for the six of them". 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On the beg again, this time for branding. We highly doubt there's anything in that 'overthinking' head of yours. 🤡

426427216_25303330112644394_771504531926619624_n.jpg

---
Psychology books? 😂😂😂

"The Art of Not Giving a duck"
"How To Be Your Own Therapist"

"How To Be A Successful Beard" perhaps!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.