Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd piss myself laughing if they dropped him for drip feeding it on social media....
I reckon, aside from the show not wanting to have him on, this would be a reason why Strictly wouldn’t have him. No way could he keep it secret for a few months!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine if he has got it, and we've already took the shine off it by laughing at him being a bleep on it ...
Karma 👏👏👏
---
I reckon, aside from the show not wanting to have him on, this would be a reason why Strictly wouldn’t have him. No way could he keep it secret for a few months!
He can't hold his own piss. It would be all over his Instagram before the ink on the contract dried ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hahahahahaha I’m so here for the fact we have sussed the wanker it’s made my day hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If it’s true and he’s doing master chef (good I hope not) have they already filmed it? Or just about to start filming? How’s he going to do it and be in the full Monty. He can’t work more then a few hours a day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If it’s true and he’s doing master chef (good I hope not) have they already filmed it? Or just about to start filming? How’s he going to do it and be in the full Monty. He can’t work more then a few hours a day 🤣
I don’t think so. It doesn’t air normally until August and last year they drip fed the contestants over a period of time so if he’s on it, probably won’t be announced or filmed for a while. Possibly did an audition (food he showed last week) and maybe he’s meeting some of his fellow contestants this week? I’m just surmising as obviously I don’t actually know. I’m sure he’ll slip up some more soon 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think so. It doesn’t air normally until August and last year they drip fed the contestants over a period of time so if he’s on it, probably won’t be announced or filmed for a while. Possibly did an audition (food he showed last week) and maybe he’s meeting some of his fellow contestants this week? I’m just surmising as obviously I don’t actually know. I’m sure he’ll slip up some more soon 😉
I looked forward to seeing him try and keep it quiet if it’s true!! I’ll watch for the laugh factor

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is why Sophie influencing career is dead. Because who the hell wants to see her put together ideas for kids b day presents. Is it one of the kids birthdays coming up? Which shes not mentioned once. If she had mentioned she was planning a party and birthday shopping. it just seems so super random.

Reactions: 14
I am just going to be thinking about Vic Reeves' spoof about Master Chef from years ago if I see Fakey on it😂 His fashion style alone will make him stand out as an A1 prick.
View attachment 2739321
I love that his sketch has been referenced 😂

Also on a weekly basis I find myself saying “you’re just a fakey cake maker and I ain’t got time for yooowhoo” this sketch has been ingrained in my brain for years.

• Haha
This is why Sophie influencing career is dead. Because who the hell wants to see her put together ideas for kids b day presents. Is it one of the kids birthdays coming up? Which shes not mentioned once. If she had mentioned she was planning a party and birthday shopping. it just seems so super random.
You must have missed it cos last week she asked people if they wanted kids birthday ideas and obviously everybody did 🙄 🤥 we said at the time by bringing the boys birthdays up, she was obviously trying to get more freebies for them like she does every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If this isn’t begging, I don’t know what is! bleeping greedy cow!
Convenient that they’re all presents for a child the age her youngest will be at the end of the month 🙄 and she’s just started following Tonies recently 🤦🏻‍♀️ what about ideas for kids 4 and upwards then? So obvious what she’s doing the beggy bleeping cow. Screams pretty desperate to be doing aff links on them though 😂
---
Imagine when your content is sharing a story from your mums account of her showing off some flowers you’ve sent her 🙄 This is why you know he doesn’t normally bother and Flappy never gets any cos he’d have shared them as well. Wow what a wonderful son he is. Not being funny he should be sending her flowers regularly not just once a year on her birthday 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Zelda too busy showing off her flowers from Hobbit House to notice she's posted her address 🤦🏼‍♀️
Screenshot_20240206_150031_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gail's 3 at the end of the month and I think Freddie's birthday is too.
---
I love that his sketch has been referenced 😂

Also on a weekly basis I find myself saying “you’re just a fakey cake maker and I ain’t got time for yooowhoo” this sketch has been ingrained in my brain for years.
I used to love watching this. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Zelda too busy showing off her flowers from Hobbit House to notice she's posted her address 🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 2739657
What a cheap bunch from Hobbit House. Really goes to show how thick she is by plastering her address over the internet - but we already knew it! 😂 I wonder if their bungalow has sold yet?
---
Nobody would care if your manky legs and feet dropped off ya ugly, begging bleep. 🙄

425767844_1039467560471879_3052840971704028945_n.jpg

---
Now doing her crappy trainers ffs.

425444635_211635585304490_5062297901316872705_n.jpg

• Sick
I couldn't think of anything more disgusting than dealing with her rancid trotters. No wonder the bowl is massive! 🤢

425501316_933998158395929_2688170893034010066_n.jpg

---
No words. What an utter beg. YOU pay for your children's presents. 🤬

425340827_920033179481076_2250732627746185824_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.