Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg again, this time for branding. We highly doubt there's anything in that 'overthinking' head of yours. 🤡

View attachment 2740890
---
Psychology books? 😂😂😂

"The Art of Not Giving a duck"
"How To Be Your Own Therapist"

"How To Be A Successful Beard" perhaps!

View attachment 2740893
Is there anything she’s willing to pay for 🤦🏻‍♀️ Doesn’t look like she giving her social media ‘career’ up anytime soon then 😂 could you imagine setting your phone up just to take a photo of you on your sofa pretending to scroll for audiobooks for an ‘ad’. An ad that you’ve already done and are just repeating again 🙄
Wonder if like Zelda did when he stopped at hers, if Flappy is staying up til Fakey gets home to make his cup of tea for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if dad of the year actually went home last night he had such a busy day and would have been sooooo tired poor lamb 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder if dad of the year actually went home last night he had such a busy day and would have been sooooo tired poor lamb 🙄
He’d said originally when he was in Southend he’d be home every night but I’m sure if he managed to get a freebie hotel, that would change. It’s only 1hr 15 mins from his so he’s got no excuse. Especially the fact last week he was driving a 5 hour round trip to Wales just for a 2 min TV appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They follow Katie Hayes makeup or whoever it is so don’t know if she’s found it through her. Looks nice enough but nothing special. Will be grifting for free Blackpool or Skegness holidays next year at this rate.
That scruffy cow was gifted a free stay so no doubt flaps is swooping in for a freebie

• Sick
Reactions: 15
🐔He even has to show the bouquet 💐 that was got by Flaps to his mother for her birthday on his Instagram, got duck all to post..:sleep::sleep::sleep:.Ohhhh look at me ...

• Haha
  • Heart
And he’s started following Christine Mcguiness didn’t someone say yesterday she was also rumoured to be doing Masterchef? He can’t keep anything quiet can he?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And he’s started following Christine Mcguiness didn’t someone say yesterday she was also rumoured to be doing Masterchef? He can’t keep anything quiet can he?
He does it everytime that’s how I knew where to look 😂 Another one that’s the total dregs of the z list world. Look at the contestants that are doing SU2C bake off and compare them to the rumoured contestants for Masterchef and only one of them programmes should have the word ‘Celebrity’ in the title and we know what one it is 😉 Good luck to him getting the attention on him, if that car park loving pap caller is on it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
🐔Load of old show offs got no work merchant's do these shows, egoistic cunts the lot of them, must be seen, Kerry, Argent that lot, still think the public remember them, sad fuckers, give me anything, Masterchef, Big Brother, Boring cunts.....

• Heart
Anyone see the article in the Daily Mail about celebrities ice baths. Jake didn't make the cut 😂. I deffo think he's on celebrity Masterchef.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone see the article in the Daily Mail about celebrities ice baths. Jake didn't make the cut 😂. I deffo think he's on celebrity Masterchef.
It amazes me he gets these supposed ‘top secret’ gigs because he always does sly hints what he’s doing leading up to them. The cooking, the following of other z listers rumoured for the same show, etc… As someone said, this will be another reason he should never get SCD because he just can’t keep things to himself. Imagine somebody who classes himself as being in the ‘industry’ for nearly 12 years and he’s all smug and creaming himself over appearing in a show with Christine McGuinness, H from Steps and other bottom of the barrel scraping z listers 😂 Not sure how a reality cooking show is going to help him get a lead acting role in a Netflix series like he’s manifesting though 😉😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve had a thought, that filming he’s been doing in Wales, could that be for Masterchef, a kind of biography type thing 🤔

Reactions: 16
I couldn't think of anything more disgusting than dealing with her rancid trotters. No wonder the bowl is massive! 🤢

View attachment 2739785
---
No words. What an utter beg. YOU pay for your children's presents. 🤬

View attachment 2739786
Notice how it’s all items x listers get given FREE all the time beggy witch …. Remember her freebies from b and m cheap peppa pig items and she wrapped them up for Christmas and it’s all the kid got !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve had a thought, that filming he’s been doing in Wales, could that be for Masterchef, a kind of biography type thing 🤔
No definitely wasn’t 😊 He said it was for ITV and a welsh newspaper said he was there doing a competition. If they do a VT for him on masterchef, you know he’s going to have to involve Leo somewhere and Flaps will want in as well 🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Again, what even is this child saying? He'll be 3yrs old soon?

---
425385603_2056236171441423_3444454466915962000_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If they do a VT for him on masterchef, you know he’s going to have to involve Leo somewhere and Flaps will want in as well 🙄
Flaps and Zelda always want in 🙄 still don’t see why Zelda was there for the “Help my new build is Haunted” 😂 Was CGD the only reality show Flaps was on? That completely backfired on her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Again, what even is this child saying? He'll be 3yrs old soon?

View attachment 2741229
---
View attachment 2741239
Now he’s using the cat for content 🙄 why do the pair of them repeat their same ‘ads’ so much? Do they think it makes them look like they are in demand as ‘influencers’ 😂 when all it does is make them look their normal desperate selves. Do they not realise people see it’s the same thing they’re promoting over and over again. Apart from thinking it makes them look popular (it doesn’t), the problem is they’re both obsessed with having to post on Instagram daily 🤢
---
Flaps and Zelda always want in 🙄 still don’t see why Zelda was there for the “Help my new build is Haunted” 😂 Was CGD the only reality show Flaps was on? That completely backfired on her 😂😂😂
Him & Flaps did ‘celebrity’ bumps together and she made sure she kept getting featured in his ‘Stage to the Cage’ on YT. They’ve never hidden the fact they’re both desperate for their own reality show. Good luck that ever happening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Eeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee yes spud daddy is a begging prick

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He fishes for attention online like I did back in the day on MSN, granted I was probably 14-16 years old 😂 silly bleep he makes my skin itch!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.