Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These flowers from her "best friend" look grifted to me. Is that an invisible friend? Just like her invisible sister.

Screenshot_20240206-172244~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank your best friend via a phone call or a visit, stupid witch 🤦‍♀️ that’s if she has an actual friend 😂

Flappy getting her grifted trotters done 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Seriously why do we care 🙄 Most people work full time, when he does a full day it’s a busy one 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s got a very smug look about him, more so than usual 🤢 He might be on a TV program soon but he’ll hate the fact he can’t film everything bts 😂. If it is masterchef he’s on, I hope he’s one of the last to be announced. He’ll hate having to keep his mouth shut and not be able to keep posting about it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wiki Ref: 05/02/24

Another reel by Sophie that spectacularly bombed! This time dressing Leo and encouraging to make him give a 'twirl'. Shouldn't this child be dressing himself by now at the age of nearly 3yrs old and what a ridiculous place to stand with your back to the top of a staircase. What an utter dimwit this woman is! 🤡

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Another reel by Sophie that spectacularly bombed! This time dressing Leo and encouraging to make him give a 'twirl'. Shouldn't this child be dressing himself by now at the age of nearly 3yrs old and what a ridiculous place to stand with your back to the top of a staircase. What an utter dimwit this woman is! 🤡

View attachment 2739967
They really don’t care about safety in that house, glass for Leo to cut himself, alcohol left out and accessible by him, Leo left to get food out the kitchen unspervised, house advertised as being empty, no stair gate……. The list goes on😂👏
---
"I usually size down in trainers"
Size down to what?size 12?
I don’t know why she added that useless piece of info, just because she does doesn’t mean anyone else has to😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2739967
Silly bleep, shame Leo didn't push her down them😂😂😂
Seriously why do we care 🙄 Most people work full time, when he does a full day it’s a busy one 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s got a very smug look about him, more so than usual 🤢 He might be on a TV program soon but he’ll hate the fact he can’t film everything bts 😂. If it is masterchef he’s on, I hope he’s one of the last to be announced. He’ll hate having to keep his mouth shut and not be able to keep posting about it 😂
This bleep wouldn't know a busy day if it got up and punched him clean in the face🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2739967
Why is she even dressing him there? He has a bedroom! Ooh ye the mirror🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anybody know how old Zelda is today? I've just come across something that says Matt was born in 1974. If that's true, he's had a bleeping hard paper round!!! He's another one who's had the lifeblood sucked out of him! 😂😂

• Haha
Looking a bit too smug with himself at the moment. Whatever it is, it will spectacularly bomb as everything the pair of them do has the kiss of death!

He'll blend in well at Southend. There's a lot of homeless there.

I
425196712_1306796597389253_798223690325626616_n.jpg

• Sick
Does anybody know how old Zelda is today? I've just come across something that says Matt was born in 1974. If that's true, he's had a bleeping hard paper round!!! He's another one who's had the lifeblood sucked out of him! 😂😂

She walks round in a bikini like she’s 21 😂 poor door Matt, only one I like and he’s still a bit of a twit for putting up with it all 😂😂
---
Looking a bit too smug with himself at the moment. Whatever it is, it will spectacularly bomb as everything the pair of them do has the kiss of death!

IView attachment 2740072
Should take spud to do his homeless Ian Beale impression 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So funny that he believes he’s a TV presenter/Actor who’s going to be a presenter on This Morning in 5 years and have a big Netflix series like Michelle Keegan.

Yet his big career move this year is being a contestant on masterchef with other not even Z listers (Christine McGuiness by the looks of it)
Surely if he’s such a great TV presenter he should be presenting it not taking part. Hes so smug and I can’t really ever understand why.

• Heart
🐔He might get somewhere if he was talented at anything 🤔 but I suppose it's who you know or slept with....

• Haha
Reactions: 13

IView attachment 2740072
He looks more like a jaywick resident...
---
bleeping twit! He looks like those Eastern European guys that currently seem to be invading my home town!
I know!! More Lithuanians in Norwich than their own country...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.