Jake Quickenden #93 From dying follicles to healthy testicles, Fakey's life just gets more unethical!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, the penny just dropped for me, this trip is all for their Instagram pages, she's done a grid post and reel already both with tit engagement, her grid post has less than 2k likes after 24 hours.
Beaky has a grid post with less than 6k likes😂😂😂😂😂 no one is interested in either of you, so why don't you both duck off😆😆😆
Fakey is certainly having some drinks on this holiday isn't he🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 30
God he’s attention seeking isn’t he. I’d have the major ick if I was Flapz.

I can’t understand a word of what Maris says. It’s just noise. I suppose at least he’s dressed in something that fits but it does highlight his short limbs.

Reactions: 31
God he’s attention seeking isn’t he. I’d have the major ick if I was Flapz.

I can’t understand a word of what Maris says. It’s just noise. I suppose at least he’s dressed in something that fits but it does highlight his short limbs.
Yes I thought the same with Gail, he sounds like an 18month old🫤🫤🫤🫤

Reactions: 25
Well, the penny just dropped for me, this trip is all for their Instagram pages, she's done a grid post and reel already both with tit engagement, her grid post has less than 2k likes after 24 hours.
Beaky has a grid post with less than 6k likes😂😂😂😂😂 no one is interested in either of you, so why don't you both duck off😆😆😆
Fakey is certainly having some drinks on this holiday isn't he🤪🤪🤪
Were you not on this thread when they have been on previous trips 😂? New York and Paris were totally done for gram content and let’s not forget the tit show that was the Maldives last year 😂 If you weren’t on here then honestly it’s worth going back on their instas because the NY and Paris posts are so beyond cringe they are hilarious 🤢😂 Everything they say and do, every place they visit, basically anything in their lives is all done with instagram in mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How cud anybody put up with him for a holiday- these friends they’ve dragged out to go skiing must be regretting it bigtime. He so egotistical it isn’t true. They are as bad as each other they just can’t go away and put photos up when they get back. They try so hard to show ppl they are having a good time. In fact they try too hard!
---

They’ve gone for 5 days-1 is enough surely!
Like I said no doubt hired or borrowed defo ain’t paid all that when he’s swimming in debts not done duck all with his family over Christmas and can’t even take the beard for a meal 😂😂😂
---
Once he finishes TFM there won’t even be any reality shows airing for him to get his tv two minutes 😂😂
The fact he said he was busy with lots of work whilst he’s off yet only did Lorraine for two minutes 😂😂😂
he never had any work I don’t class hobby craft and YouTube ad as work 😂😂

must be really gutted about Sam getting regular TV work and Vicky Patterson getting work …. Funny when Jake did the two comps they was tit and not even abroad 😂😂😂 he was nothing more than a stand in …. He’s pathetic he seriously is deluded in the fact he thinks he’s a celeb he’s barely even a fuckin z lister at this point

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Like I said no doubt hired or borrowed defo ain’t paid all that when he’s swimming in debts not done duck all with his family over Christmas and can’t even take the beard for a meal 😂😂😂
---

The fact he said he was busy with lots of work whilst he’s off yet only did Lorraine for two minutes 😂😂😂
he never had any work I don’t class hobby craft and YouTube ad as work 😂😂

must be really gutted about Sam getting regular TV work and Vicky Patterson getting work …. Funny when Jake did the two comps they was tit and not even abroad 😂😂😂 he was nothing more than a stand in …. He’s pathetic he seriously is deluded in the fact he thinks he’s a celeb he’s barely even a fuckin z lister at this point
Didn't he balls up the Lego land one cos he was running about showing off????

Reactions: 16
As if he’s done another stupid video with his massive nose video again! Utterly tragic. Enjoy your last few days before you’re back to work you sad act.

He surely must be shitting himself at lack of job prospects and tv opportunities after The Full Monty. They’ve announced their Snow White pantomime at Lincoln so wonder if he’s managed to get back in with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Were you not on this thread when they have been on previous trips 😂? New York and Paris were totally done for gram content and let’s not forget the tit show that was the Maldives last year 😂 If you weren’t on here then honestly it’s worth going back on their instas because the NY and Paris posts are so beyond cringe they are hilarious 🤢😂 Everything they say and do, every place they visit, basically anything in their lives is all done with instagram in mind.
Peak Maldives has to be the jet ski pic when they didn’t actually ride the jet skis 😂
---
As if he’s done another stupid video with his massive nose video again! Utterly tragic. Enjoy your last few days before you’re back to work you sad act.

He surely must be shitting himself at lack of job prospects and tv opportunities after The Full Monty. They’ve announced their Snow White pantomime at Lincoln so wonder if he’s managed to get back in with them?
Surely not and they would rotate celebs a bit more than just a year off,or at least I’m manifesting he doesn’t 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No Jeanie I was here for Maldives shitshow, I'm going back to look at the NY and Paris posts. 😆😆😆
---
Oh yes the jetskis with no jet skiing were bleeping hilarious. Insta on a budget🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@PrincessJeanie I started on this thread in September 2022, sounds like I've missed a treat🤣🤣🤣🤣 those Maldives pictures lol lol lol. This is the man who claims he doesn't like to sunbathe🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@PrincessJeanie I started on this thread in September 2022, sounds like I've missed a treat🤣🤣🤣🤣 those Maldives pictures lol lol lol. This is the man who claims he doesn't like to sunbathe🤥🤥🤥🤥
He was burnt to a crisp

love the way flappy says ski season like she goes every year and is any good at it 😂😂

• Haha
So did you miss the Ibiza pampas grass wedding as well then 😂 Honestly the trips they did in 2022 were beyond cringeworthy. NY he laid on the floor on the plane (whilst in flight) just to draw attention to himself and then when there and in Paris they spent their whole time visiting well known influencer landmarks doing content for the gram and as usual his outfits were being worn to drawn attention to himself. The amount of posts and stories from both of them was ridiculous. Well worth a look when you’ve got the time 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Remember his stag weekend? Did he go to Ireland.Was the most boring dead few days away ever.Sure Matt didn’t go or his brother?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Remember his stag weekend? Did he go to Ireland.Was the most boring dead few days away ever.Sure Matt didn’t go or his brother?
Yes he got himself a cheer leader outfit and put it on in airport them went to Dublin and had the most boring time ever - he went for a spa day and half the lads went hone to the UK - it was as tragic as the jetski pics 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
This is what I remember about the stag. He took his own outfit, chose to dress up in it himself and then proceeded to perform in the airport lounge off his own back 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The stag weekend was my favourite, everyone looked absolutely miserable except Fakey. They all spent most of their time sat around scowling whilst scrolling their phones and looked pissed off every time he filmed them all. IIRC one of them even fucked off home early :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.