Jake Quickenden #93 From dying follicles to healthy testicles, Fakey's life just gets more unethical!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4,300 likes in 6 hours from his attention seeking skiing with a camera in his horse teethed mouth. What was the point of road to a million when they’re all either bots or so bored they can’t even press a like? 🤡
IMG_4522.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
4,300 likes in 6 hours from his attention seeking skiing with a camera in his horse teethed mouth. What was the point of road to a million when they’re all either bots or so bored they can’t even press a like? 🤡
View attachment 2677063
So desperate to be seen because I'm a celebrity!

Reality: Nobody cares, you ugly, hook-nosed, syrup-wearing bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Even the engagement was for the gram. He hadn’t brought a ring with him, he got it on holiday! Total gramworthy proposal lol
Remember he spent the first part of that holiday moaning that he was losing followers, then bam, out of nowhere he decided to propose 🙄 I’ve just gone and counted how many times his proposal made his grid (yes I know I’m sad 😂) He has shared it on 12 different grid posts 🤦🏻‍♀️
You seriously forget the amount of desperate attention seeking things he’s done until you look back because they’ve been so many of them 😂
One of my particular favourites from the last year was this ⬇😂 He was squirming the whole time he was doing it but had to put it on the gram because it was one of the only paid jobs he’d had that year 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Fakey must be vile to live with. We know he barely spends any time with his family but I bet Flapz prefers it as he’s probably a right hole especially now he’s got no work coming in.

Reactions: 22
So another reel this morning of him trying to get attention on the slopes 😴 and then a story of Spud from 2 days ago, unless he’s wearing that monstrosity again today. Maybe if he actually stayed off Instagram for more than 12 hours, it would help his engagement but nope, still desperate for validation off of total strangers 🙄

Reactions: 20
Love that the pair of them are so dull we are looking over past disasters🤣Her story of fruit in the supermarket😳Funny when not free you get no room tour or food eaten as probably having sandwiches and fruit for lunch and tea🤣

• Haha
Love that the pair of them are so dull we are looking over past disasters🤣Her story of fruit in the supermarket😳Funny when not free you get no room tour or food eaten as probably having sandwiches and fruit for lunch and tea🤣
I thought his content was dire but her showing the inside of a supermarket 🙄 she’s excelling herself this morning. Does she think people don’t realise that you can buy fruit abroad 🤦🏻‍♀️
As you say amazing what they show when they’re having to pay for themselves 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🤓🤓 😲😲dopey’s face in the top left corner! This kid is as thick as mince!
He's funny alright. Funny in the bleeping head. If you look clodely he's wearing the top from the first day!

Prick. Yet another attempt to make them look like they actually give a tit about the kid.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Flapz showing the inside of a supermarket. Obviously a very thrifty holiday! You can tell by the lack of food posts. #skint 😂

417712355_3601457523402370_4786766607231712804_n.jpg

---
What an absolute bellend! This is just bleeping embarrassing.

Utter chavs. 🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Please tell me they’re not self catering! Can you imagine the burnt shite she offers up! Not that there’s anything wrong with self catering but in all my ski trips we’ve had chalet help or we were in half board hotels.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What IS the point of trying to make out that they are a success? To who? No one would be fooled except for a few teenagers huns? NO-ONE involves themselves with them. Even that old mattress Wayne Lineker ran a mile from her & their paths have NEVER crossed since 😆😆 , they just shout skint at every photo? Ludicrous.
It's a bit of a sad existence. Most of us on here could book & go on holiday or choose a particular car if we want- because we work normally & run a budget? 😃😃😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
I could actually stave his head right in when he says ooooh baby🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 get in the 🗑 you horrible man🤬🤬🤬. Yeah he's wearing the attention seeking suit again under his new coat. I can't believe how much he spends on himself, clothes wise. He certainly didn't spend it on the holiday did he.🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 #scrubber #skinflint #cheapo #on a tight budget😅😅😅
I am also astounded at just how many times since Gail popped out these two selfish bastards have gone on adult only breaks😳😳😳 I just cannot understand it. All the we need couple time crap he spouts, what for, you don't even look like you like each other🫠🫠🫠 he constantly takes the piss out of her, disrespectful, ugly twit he is🤬🤬🤬
These two are really pissing me off lately, can you tell🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🐔I couldn't think of anything worse than getting my phone out all the time on holiday ? So obsessed he is, he has to have something wrong with him....As for the offspring he is getting worse ewewewew eeeeeeeeewewew...what was that 🤔...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s started following 2 luxury ski companies now 🙄 He’s either trying to make people think he’s following them cos he wants everyone to think that where they are staying or else he’s going to get Flappy to spend the next year trying to grift a ski holiday for next year in a better resort.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s started following 2 luxury ski companies now 🙄 He’s either trying to make people think he’s following them cos he wants everyone to think that where they are staying or else he’s going to get Flappy to spend the next year trying to grift a ski holiday for next year in a better resort.
Vogue and Spencer are at Oxford Ski its way out of Fakeys league 🤣 They also brought their kids...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Vogue and Spencer are at Oxford Ski its way out of Fakeys league 🤣 They also brought their kids...
Fakey must follow them as Vogue has tagged both Oxford Ski and TGSki in her recent stories so that’s why he’s obviously started following them as well. Sad bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
With a total of 13,000 likes on his last three posts👍It’s obvious no one cares bro!! He’s done nothing for over 5 weeks and the full Monty won’t be paying that much.2024 is when times up for these two.And I’m waiting in the wings for his downfall👍Zelda unbelievable that those dogs are dumped in the kennels.Surprised she’s not been robbed the amount of times she announce’s they have left the house empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.