Jake Quickenden #93 From dying follicles to healthy testicles, Fakey's life just gets more unethical!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the person he gave the passive aggressive reply to has commented back. All I can say is the person obviously doesn’t pay much attention to him, if they think he normally stops at ‘high brow’ places. The hotels in Dubai, the villa in Ibiza, especially the ‘hotel’ in Portugal, high brow wouldn’t be a phrase I’d use to describe any of them. Even the Maldives wasn’t one of the better islands to go to. IMO high brow and Fakey should never be used in the same sentence.
Fakey, high brow, whats his next joke😆😆😆😆 he's chaep as chips unless he's grifted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Come on everybody, if we chip in a quid each I can have this outfit sent off to the resort by today. Do we know if he got the ketchup stains out his lollipop man suit?
Screenshot_20240108-105248_Temu.jpg
Screenshot_20240108-105229_Temu.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They are already drinking 🤪🤪!! You can hear a Sophie saying: Did you do already shots ?

• Haha
  • Wow
OMG, the investigative prowess on this thread never ceases to amaze me!!!! No expense spared there then!! 😂😂

Flapz's a 'Bond Girl? Give me strength. 🤢🤢🤢 Lovely of him to be talking about having a massive dump last night. Not surprising when that food looked like something at the bottom of the bin. 🤢

417760762_350322137822545_6172068243303744538_n.jpg
417749590_919247162891142_1922958055204716438_n.jpg

---
They are already drinking 🤪🤪!! You can hear a Sophie saying: Did you do already shots ?
Oh but he gave up drinking didn't he? Let's hope there's carnage!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Him trying once again to get noticed😳Loud and obnoxious prick.Her friend suddenly likes being filmed is she the one who went to turkey as fake twit was to busy.

Reactions: 21
Ah look dad of the year is back.
Done with these pricks. We are the only people who even talk about him, that’s how irrelevant he is. bleeping stupid posing again. This best be the year he doesn’t get a single bit of tv work.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Who and I mean who puts on these fake posey faces when talking to your 2 year old son. Never mind stay at home Dusty Bin let's make sure we are camera & IG ready. Prick parents.
Screenshot_20240108-131814_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
When you have to put yourself on your Instagram stories FaceTiming your toddler to try and prove what a good dad you are, it actually shows the exact opposite. Good dads would be spending their time with their kid in person before ‘working’ away again, not pissing it up in another country on an adult only trip. He’s had over 5 weeks off with one afternoons ‘work’ in that time and you could count on one hand with fingers left over, how much time he’s bothered spending with him 😡 Then he’ll have the bloody cheek when he gets to Liverpool next week to start bleating on about how much he misses him.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Urgh, get in the bin. 🤢

Attention-seeking prick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Love when he bits back in the comments, if they were genuine follwers they will unfollow or someone looking at comments will think again about posting to him so lowers his engagement. Win win

• Heart
Love when he bits back in the comments, if they were genuine follwers they will unfollow or someone looking at comments will think again about posting to him so lowers his engagement. Win win
When I see what some zlisters get written in their comments on some of their posts, they’re a hundred times worse than anything I’ve ever seen written on his page but the difference is they just ignore them, don’t bite back and get on with the day. I love it when he replies back cos the only person who looks ridiculous is him 😂 Just a shame he never bothers replying to people who class themselves as his fans when they’re asking him for help or advice

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Urgh, get in the bin. 🤢

Attention-seeking prick.

View attachment 2675694
He looks like he's straining for a tit🤮🤮🤮🤮😆😆😆😆 YOUR SINGING IS tit FAKEY, GIVE IT UP🤬🤬🤬 Such a desperate attention seeking prick. You've hit the nail on the head too @PrincessJeanie he'll duck off to Liverpool, pretending he's missing Spud while he's there. When we all know he loves nothing more than doing his own thing. I wonder what the wages are for TFM, can't be that much can it, hardly Westend is it🫢🫢🫢
I'm manifesting that this is the year his work dries up and he has to get a proper job and Flappy fanny aswell😆😆😆 also the year that their crappy, awful, negligent parenting comes back to bite them on the arse🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Zelda quiet other than having to buy Leo a whisk yesterday as no is not a word used to help him learn boundaries.Bet she won’t come on as he’s driving her round the bend.No sympathy what’s so ever as her hole son is going away for months soon😡

Reactions: 18
Zelda quiet other than having to buy Leo a whisk yesterday as no is not a word used to help him learn boundaries.Bet she won’t come on as he’s driving her round the bend.No sympathy what’s so ever as her hole son is going away for months soon😡
She’s deep cleaned that house at least twice since they left, painted two coats of paint and removed all twigs from the grass 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.