Jake Quickenden #93 From dying follicles to healthy testicles, Fakey's life just gets more unethical!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His blocked me on my main account,I asked him what ap he used to filter the 6 pack
It's a badge of honour 🎖

Selling a gifted item is a all time low yet again. Cant wait to see what she's chose as a sofa now and see what shade of griege it is

We have our own business and and a part of that is bespoke carpentry and media walls were a big thing but they seem to calming down now I think the people that wanted and could afford them got them done when the "trend" was new
And i have to say every morning when i go through the emails a part of me is hoping and praying there will be a grifting email from flapz saying how she is this influencer blah blah blah and how much good she will do our buissnes
There's a reason they have that pathetic shelf because it's what they deserve

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hinch and SSS do it so she thinks it's trendy
I've seen people doing it taking the piss of asmr videos. Showing the cosmetics to the camera and tapping them. So annoying
---
I've seen people doing it taking the piss of asmr videos. Showing the cosmetics to the camera and tapping them. So annoying
Think this is what I was thinking of lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I met someone who had done work for them and apparently he’s not a bad guy yet flappy was the arrogant “don’t you know who I am” one.
Yeah we know who you are you’re the one selling crappy swings for a tenner, gifted sofas and books for a quid on Vinted, we see exactly who you are scrubber!!
---
He’s a man child, hasn’t grown up at all hence the need to invest him time and energy interested in love island and trying to be down with the kids.
I met someone who had done work for them and apparently he’s not a bad guy yet flappy was the arrogant “don’t you know who I am” one.
Welcome😃 wear the blocking as a badge of honour👏👏 She’s a bleep if she couldn’t reply nicely and just blocked
---
He’s a man child, hasn’t grown up at all hence the need to invest him time and energy interested in love island and trying to be down with the kids.
Welcome😃 wear the blocking as a badge of honour👏👏 She’s a bleep if she couldn’t reply nicely and just blocked
---
No way he will get Traitors it’s BBC 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah we know who you are you’re the one selling crappy swings for a tenner, gifted sofas and books for a quid on Vinted, we see exactly who you are scrubber!!
---

---

---
No way he will get Traitors it’s BBC 👏
We even have our own badge in the wiki 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
---

Think this is what I was thinking of lol
Look what came up after I watched that vid?! ‘Lord Farquaad does your makeup’ 🤣
How apt for Lord Flapz.

IMG_0102.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Newbie here. I’m actually stunned as Sophie has blocked me . I had sent her a message to say could she stop the annoying tapping with her nails when she’s promoting something. I wasn’t nasty or critical. I just asked nicely. Now I’m blocked !
Welcome !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.