Jake Quickenden #93 From dying follicles to healthy testicles, Fakey's life just gets more unethical!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Franz Krappa and his bint have gone on holiday to take photos, him desperately trying to get noticed, and get pissed up
They could have stayed home and saved money. They'll need it when all his crumbs get hoovered up by the next swarm of zilch listers

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Once he finishes TFM there won’t even be any reality shows airing for him to get his tv two minutes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've just given myself a right laugh😆 I just googled Jakey and Pride of Britan and the 4th result is tattle🤣🤣🤣
Remember when he was The Lincolnites person of the year 2022, oh my days, just embarrassed for him🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So poor Matt being held prisoner as Zelda can’t cope with Leo by herself.Bet it’s not cheap to keep dumping two dogs in kennels😡Lol Jane we all gone silent as brain dead from these two begs👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So DoorMatt stayed over with Zelda and they're 'haveing' an explore (illiterate like her awful son).

At least Gail is dressed nicely. All she needs to do now is give him a decent haircut.

orchardlodge_home_1704729564949.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Is that the outfit she bought for him? Is he only allowed to wear it with her!

• Haha
So those poor dogs have been put in kennels yet again. Even Zelda doesn’t want to look after Leo by herself. Like mother like son. I wonder if Fakey offers them petrol money when they come babysit or to pay the kennel fees? Silly me she’ll be lucky to get a bunch of supermarket flowers.

Reactions: 22
So those poor dogs have been put in kennels yet again. Even Zelda doesn’t want to look after Leo by herself. Like mother like son. I wonder if Fakey offers them petrol money when they come babysit or to pay the kennel fees? Silly me she’ll be lucky to get a bunch of supermarket flowers.
Wtf she doesn’t deserve dogs, always dumped for her fake ass son 🤦‍♀️

Matt gotta take time off work, dogs in kennels all so they can have a holiday, they inconvenience so many people

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wtf she doesn’t deserve dogs, always dumped for her fake ass son 🤦‍♀️

Matt gotta take time off work, dogs in kennels all so they can have a holiday, they inconvenience so many people
Just think it’s really unfair the dogs get dumped in the kennels because of her overindulged son. If it was for a decent reason fair enough but the fact it’s so F&F can go on kid free trips enrages me. If she was a genuine dog person she wouldn’t be doing it.

Am I imagining it or did Zelda post a video with Dusty saying he loved bees? I can't see it now so maybe it was a story? Anyway him talking sounded false and I thought it odd. I have had a look back on this thread but can't see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks buzzing!! 😂 His syrup looks like it's frozen up!

Screenshot_20240108-163458~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.