Jake Quickenden #93 From dying follicles to healthy testicles, Fakey's life just gets more unethical!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol Fakey in his cheap skiing resort whereas the awful Vicky Pattison is actually doing a This Morning competition segment in Mauritius! 😂😂😂

Find the last little bit of dignity you have and delete ITV comps and presenter from your bio

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Fakey always has to bite back doesn't he lol lol🤣🤣🤣
It's you were, you thick bastard😆😆😆
He’s such a nasty person. His passive aggressiveness knows no bounds. It goes to show that he monitors all his comments to the split second. What kind of holiday is he on that he can’t ignore comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wiki Ref: 06/01/24

Somebody make it stop!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wiki Ref: 07/01/24

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So the Daily Fail have announced on their sidebar of shame how Sam Thompson is This Mornings new roving reporter and separately how Vicky Pattison is ITV wins new presenter, whilst also mentioning the fact Josie Gibson, Kate Lawler and Laura Hamilton have all done it before her. Surprisingly there is no mention of Fakey there 🤭
The last three ladies mentioned have no way near his allegedly instagram following but still all do regular tv work. Apart from the fact he’s an overbearing attention seeking talentless head, I truly believe his obsession with social media has been the final nail on the coffin of any tv career he could have hoped to have. Seriously what good has it done him getting a million ‘followers’. Talking about followers, they’ve been steadily going down and suddenly first day away he gains nearly 200 🙄 Funny that 😂 💷💳
Edited. Imagine being on a trip and you’re still replying to strangers on Instagram at 7am 🤦🏻‍♀️ I suppose the more he replies, the more comments there are, helping his piss poor engagement rate 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Are they staying in a hostel🤣See he’s ditched the pink outfit as obviously didn’t get him the attention he wanted.
IMG_9284.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Are they staying in a hostel🤣See he’s ditched the pink outfit as obviously didn’t get him the attention he wanted.View attachment 2675165
We need a Fakey to search and find out where they are staying😆 he is such an unlikeable prick, cannot bleeping stand him or his baboon arse lips beard of a wife. I don't think she'll be having a baby anytime soon, she's too skinny, she could do with eating tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Karma is such a perfect witch! Also how many different snow outfits will he have and how much has he spent! I have one and I wear it for a couple of years🙄

Attachments

• Haha
How cud anybody put up with him for a holiday- these friends they’ve dragged out to go skiing must be regretting it bigtime. He so egotistical it isn’t true. They are as bad as each other they just can’t go away and put photos up when they get back. They try so hard to show ppl they are having a good time. In fact they try too hard!
---
Karma is such a perfect witch! Also how many different snow outfits will he have and how much has he spent! I have one and I wear it for a couple of years🙄
They’ve gone for 5 days-1 is enough surely!

• Haha
  • Wow
We need a Fakey to search and find out where they are staying😆 he is such an unlikeable prick, cannot bleeping stand him or his baboon arse lips beard of a wife. I don't think she'll be having a baby anytime soon, she's too skinny, she could do with eating tbh.
😉🕵
IMG_2844.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
🐔Ewwwww that fake smile...Fancy getting the phone out on the slopes who does that ? Hope he breaks his bleeping leg.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh I think I love you @Melaniejane79 😍😍😍 staying somewhere with family in the name, aaaand they didn't take their family🤬🤬🤬🤬
---
Wow £864 for 4 nights, breakfast included🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he definitely paid for this out of his own pocket didn't he lol lol lol😆😆😆😆😆
---
He's spent £410 on 2 ski suits, that's pretty much half the holiday cost. So while Fred and Leo got duck all for Christmas this bleep's been on a spending spree🤬🤬🤬🤬 will he even take them a present back. I just hate him, what a total shithouse he is🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Just seen the person he gave the passive aggressive reply to has commented back. All I can say is the person obviously doesn’t pay much attention to him, if they think he normally stops at ‘high brow’ places. The hotels in Dubai, the villa in Ibiza, especially the ‘hotel’ in Portugal, high brow wouldn’t be a phrase I’d use to describe any of them. Even the Maldives wasn’t one of the better islands to go to. IMO high brow and Fakey should never be used in the same sentence.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And today he looks like he's off to work on a construction site. I think perhaps he enjoys going out looking like a bellend because he thinks the daily fail will grab a picture of him.

No ones following you jak!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Goes without saying that every day will be a different over the top attention seeking ski outfit for chicken dipper head, and the same plain basic witch bland outfit for Flaps

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.