Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fredster2018

Chatty Member
He’s probably seen that he’s getting shit for bailing on TFM again so thought he’d pull out the dead brother card to take the heat off. He wasn’t feeling down when he was skiing topless last week, the fucking shameless little snake 🐍

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
When you have to put yourself on your Instagram stories FaceTiming your toddler to try and prove what a good dad you are, it actually shows the exact opposite. Good dads would be spending their time with their kid in person before ‘working’ away again, not pissing it up in another country on an adult only trip. He’s had over 5 weeks off with one afternoons ‘work’ in that time and you could count on one hand with fingers left over, how much time he’s bothered spending with him 😡 Then he’ll have the bloody cheek when he gets to Liverpool next week to start bleating on about how much he misses him.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Well thank you everyone for the threadickenden votes. Let me just chug back my toy cup of vodka and afix my 'NukoZit 2000' face mask which runs off a nearby electric pylon, whilst anointing myself with various creams that are at complete odds with each other.

I have just Copydexed my Allied Carpets, nylon, non static 'brassic brown' sample back down (nearly came right off in a ski lift selfie induced tangle) and I'm just choosing my next Day-Glo, heavily patterned all in one ski suit so that I stand out as the only gay in the ski village.

I feel an overwhelming need to grab my unturned, poorly strung geetar & pull a series of contorted faces which make me look agonised in love & emotion. I will try not to glance down periodically at my phone to see how I look as this breaks the spell of how lost I am in my mystical singing. I will have self doubt & lack belief & worth in myself which will only be resolved when I take off my shirt & sing topless.

Right, just popping out in my pretend Calvins to snow angel face down in some grey slush. As you were Fakeys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Turtledove58

VIP Member
What is he trying to accomplish? What a desperate excuse for a human. In all my 20plus years skiing have I ever seen anyone do this! If he wants attention, he didn’t go the right way about it. Attention seeking wanker

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
The stag weekend was my favourite, everyone looked absolutely miserable except Fakey. They all spent most of their time sat around scowling whilst scrolling their phones and looked pissed off every time he filmed them all. IIRC one of them even fucked off home early :ROFLMAO:
One of them shouted at him and told him to stop filming and he looked like he was going to cry. He also introduced every person there and gave us their life story and how they met him. He then proceeded to go home and follow a prozzie who looked like a bloke named isabella madow or some shit like that

• Haha
Reactions: 33

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Who goes skiing for 5 days and has a different ski suit for everyday? Most people just change their thermals/inner garments and be done with it. He’s such a try hard. Constantly says he’s not bothered about money and materialistic things but then tries to make out they’re well off. Im just surprised he’s not skiing with his ‘Gucci’ strapped to his back. I bet he’s taking it out if they go out at night though 😂 It’s embarrassing how they both try to fake an affluent lifestyle and for what? A bunch of people that don’t even know them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Afternoon All,

You know, skiing is expensive - I love boarding but the prices can be too much. I tend to go in a big group & rent a place or luckily this time someone I work with invited me. My point is, these two are attempting a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget (possibly panda cola budget) and that’s a HUGE ICK.

I am never going to mock anyone who can’t afford something, not everyone is as well off as the next man & social media has created this beast of boasting and bragging of what someone has … my issue is when someone is faking this lifestyle for the gram, to create a narrative to give the impression of aspirational - knowing full well they are living in debt & creating this illusion for FUCKING STRANGERS.

This is why I dislike them - it’s FAKE & the reason I am not a fan of a lot (majority) of these people. The fake lifestyle narration is pretty easy to spot - and when they get called out, they used to scream HATER or BULLY for telling them the truth.

PANTO BOY comes before anyone else, ANYONE.
His happiness is put before ANYONE else’s, his stepson isn’t even living with them full time (Proud parent Sophie) and the youngest is basically a prop for PANTO BOY … a FUCKING PROP.

Hormonal as FUCK, got cramps - mardy as FUCK.
Approach with caution.

• Heart

Leskers

Newbie here. I’m actually stunned as Sophie has blocked me . I had sent her a message to say could she stop the annoying tapping with her nails when she’s promoting something. I wasn’t nasty or critical. I just asked nicely. Now I’m blocked !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Get ready for a major tantrum. According to the sidebar of shame, Sam Thompson and Pete Wicks are hosting this year's NTA awards......
See Jake Quickenden the "presenter" overlooked again...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

bluecups

VIP Member
I had topless in the snow, MMA aspirations, Zelda babysitting and adults only holiday on my December Fakey bingo card so I'm extending it into January :ROFLMAO:
9495DDB5-1BEF-43CD-9C71-A8F93B19C0F2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I think he’s called in sick and that’s why he doesn’t post when he’s doing another job. You can’t advertise a so called celeb in a show but allow him to cancel at a moments notice, surely he’s contract bound🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m going to message TFM and ask them why he’s doing a pub crawl when he should be on stage as advertised 😂 People aren’t happy he’s not doing it and it doesn’t just look bad on him, it also looks bad on their production 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
We need a Fakey to search and find out where they are staying😆 he is such an unlikeable prick, cannot fucking stand him or his baboon arse lips beard of a wife. I don't think she'll be having a baby anytime soon, she's too skinny, she could do with eating tbh.
😉🕵
IMG_2844.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
God he’s attention seeking isn’t he. I’d have the major ick if I was Flapz.

I can’t understand a word of what Maris says. It’s just noise. I suppose at least he’s dressed in something that fits but it does highlight his short limbs.

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Aside from the menopausal women - I would bet that everyone said “WHAT AN ATTENTION SEEKING CUNT” who sees the video. In his tiny FUCKING brain, he thinks these “stunts” are going to bring him jobs ? They won’t.

I can’t imagine the couple wanting to go away with him again, thinking about my ex if he had to spend time with a friend & her husband & her husband behaved like this and 2 things : I would have called out the behaviour & my ex would been unable to hide his displeasure & made it very obvious to PANTO BOY with just a look. He has that gift of having that look.
Trust me beautiful Kate, there’s an AWFUL lot of us menopausal/tena Huns on this platform that despise this predictable attention seeking unemployable wanker! My kids, late 20 somethings, have either never heard of him or think he’s the biggest twat around 🤭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Moomin12

There's something so creepy about a supposed grown man saying yeah baby 🤢🤢. He's not broken his leg yet then, shame.
God he's just the biggest ick ever

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Woohoo Fakeys, got my son to google Jake Quickenden Wiki and it's showing up SECOND!

Word's getting around! 👍

• Heart
  • Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Well, the penny just dropped for me, this trip is all for their Instagram pages, she's done a grid post and reel already both with shit engagement, her grid post has less than 2k likes after 24 hours.
Beaky has a grid post with less than 6k likes😂😂😂😂😂 no one is interested in either of you, so why don't you both fuck off😆😆😆
Fakey is certainly having some drinks on this holiday isn't he🤪🤪🤪

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Remember his stag weekend? Did he go to Ireland.Was the most boring dead few days away ever.Sure Matt didn’t go or his brother?
This is what I remember about the stag. He took his own outfit, chose to dress up in it himself and then proceeded to perform in the airport lounge off his own back 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick