Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not an original bone in his body, no depth, no projection whatsoever in his voice other than a desperate wannabe singer! The career that was over before it started. A bit like him a none starter…..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thoughts on ski wear???

Him something loud and obnoxious
Her basic white coz she’s a basic witch😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bet Fakey hasn't even offered Zelda & DoorMatt a cuppa before making her do a blooming reel & press ups in the hobbit kitchen

Reactions: 15
He’s posted this ⬇ on Tiktok. Just waiting for the insta bio to be updated to include ‘singer’ now. Well why not, everything else on there, barring his name, is exaggerated bullshit 😂
I love the fact Fakey’s biggest troll is Spud
---
Somebody make him stop. It's boring. It's torture. It's not funny anymore! 😬

View attachment 2671858
View attachment 2671861
He is vile if I’d spoken to my mum like that she’d of gotten up and swung me around the kitchen. Does doorMatt never pull him up? That’s his wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
God his mum all giddy checking if he’s posted that pathetic video.Shes a bleeping freak of a woman and at nearly 63 needs to grow up.As she allows her prick of a son to pretend to kick Matt😡Honestly no words for the disrespect shown to that man.He’s driven his bleep of a wife all the way there to perform online and has to drive all the way back home😡😡
That Matt looks ill- he’s lost so much weight, must be living with Zelda. He needs to grow a pair and tell that son of hers to eff off. Zelda enables him of Corz always has and always will !

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Thank god he’s going skiing I can’t take anymore singing
I’m so hoping he doesn’t have phone signal for most of the trip. I don’t want to see much of that bellend while he’s away! Or better still both their phones drop down the ski slopes so they can’t film or take any photos!

• Heart
This singing is bleeping hilarious. Why the american accent and why miss the begining and end off every single word. The face tho ,,🤣🤣🤣🤣 hes now trying to turn to the side a bit to hide it. We all still see it jake🤣🤣 u really cant sing. Whats up, a few tena huns said u were good so now you are repeating the life out of it. Keep it up tho , its funny as duck to watch the pure desperation and pain in your face

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s so rude. In his latest story he said Matt is the boring character from Harry Potter. I’m not sure why they indulge him. Matt wasn’t boring when he bailed him out by helping him get his boy racer car.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
He’s so rude. In his latest story he said Matt is the boring character from Harry Potter. I’m not sure why they indulge him. Matt wasn’t boring when he bailed him out by helping him get his boy racer car.
I love that Matt wasn't even listening to Fakey chopsing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell, another one. This time with his top off. Please Lord, I'm begging you, MAKE HIM STOP. 🤢

After some researching, as I couldn't understand a word he screeched, I do believe this is 'Someone You Loved' by Lewis Capaldi. Not that it sounds ANYTHING like it. 🤢

I'm now off to bleach out my ears. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Well RatBoy's Harry Potter character is definitely a Dementor because he sucks the life blood out of everybody, he's the foulest being on Esrth and he has no soul!

Screenshot_20240106-233044~2.png
Screenshot_20240106-233226~2.png

---
Funny how he's taking the piss out of Flapz's barnet again. Bit rich coming from a head who wears a dodgy syrup on his chicken dipper head.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He doesn’t sing, he warbles. Trying to do a Mariah or Ariana with his jaw jutting back and forth but it doesn’t work cos he has no pitch. Just sounds warbling and nasal. Also, it accentuates his wonky mouth, he puckers it and sings sideways and it resembles a butt hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
To sing properly you need control, power and timbre to the voice.
High pitched careening , anyone can do. Nearky everyone can do that. That's just singing to the car radio voice?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh look here's the fake Gucci backpack! Also sharing pathetic reel again.

416846317_415224387575081_1612776474811948576_n.jpg

---
417716615_309421551494996_5649687090905050302_n.jpg

• Sick
That’s a surprise. Already sharing the Zelda reel again this morning 😴😴😴 He’s obviously excited cos it’s got nearly 10,000 likes which is good for him nowadays but 10,000 out of over 1 million ‘followers’ is piss poor and even mummy isn’t helping his engagement rate anymore 😂
2nd surprise. He’s taking his ‘Gucci’ backpack on his skiing trip 😂. I’ve seen more of that backpack than I have some of my own handbags in the last year. No sign of an upgrade on it yet then. He’s not bothered about material things but every single opportunity he shows his ‘designer’ backpack off. Certainly had his moneys worth out of that 😂
---
Oh look here's the fake Gucci backpack! Also sharing pathetic reel again.

View attachment 2672901
View attachment 2672902
---
View attachment 2672904
Great minds 😊

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.