Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why I’ve never noticed this before but how embarrassing that backpack is the fakest thing I’ve ever seen 😂😂😂😂 not only doesn’t Gucci market a backpack of that sort the zips are plain, the beading isn’t prominent and the bottom of the stitching near the zips is questionable 😂😂😂😂😂 duck me im Scarlett for them 😂😂😂

edited to add, my Gucci bags all have a brown leather casing on the zips!!! It’s just embarrassing at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t know much about this guy but this email landed in my inbox this morning making me think I’d slept through til April Fools Day. How random.
IMG_6723.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
How embarrassing to show his fake bag when his wife sold the real one on vinted.Hopefully he’s not packed his guitar as my god it’s been painful this week🤣Zelda you are a ridiculous old bag I hope Leo runs circles around you.And Matt enjoy your time away from the witch👍He looks awful since he had his teeth done maybe they are causing problems😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
His face is manic in the picture with sophies fwends.proberly why they've only gone for a few days who could stomach him longer than that?
That video of them night was.just awkward him sat with mummy tending to kick his benefactor in the face,soph on the same settee as matt literally had her back to him,I k ow she was with spud but still could of faced the other way,
I wonder if matt took zelda then dropped them at the airport on the way back thos morning so they could save some pennys also by doing that he knows zeldas there a d they've proper gone

I bet he feels like his the one on holiday

Reactions: 15
Jake Quickenden - Mental Health Campaigner.

oh do duck off, hope he loses his phone down the slopes and don’t have to hear from the vacuous pair, don’t recognise the couple they are with. Bet they’ve hired them from rentafriend.com to make themselves look popular.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jake Quickenden - Mental Health Campaigner.

oh do duck off, hope he loses his phone down the slopes and don’t have to hear from the vacuous pair, don’t recognise the couple they are with. Bet they’ve hired them from rentafriend.com to make themselves look popular.
That was the friend she went on holiday with. I remember him giving them the middle finger as they drove off to the airport and he stayed at home.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The one where he was going too but he got “work” his USA trip?
Do you know what, that Wiki is a Godsend. It was 30/5/23 and Flapz went to Turkey with the boys and her friend and her boy. He stayed at home doing nothing for a week and when she got back, he'd already gone to that USA trip.

This is him giving them the finger when they drove off!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you know what, that Wiki is a Godsend. It was 30/5/23 and Flapz went to Turkey with the boys and her friend and her boy. He stayed at home doing nothing for a week and when she got back, he'd already gone to that USA trip.

This is him giving them the finger when they drove off!

View attachment 2673098
Didn’t think it would be new friends, they only have 2 😂😂😂

Surprised we haven’t had a plane selfie yet 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just when you think he can’t honestly be more of a prick🤣🤣Wtaf is he wearing 🤣🤣
IMG_9282.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reality has just kicked in for her that she’s going to be stuck with Fakey & Flaps and having a phone shoved in her face every thirty seconds.
IMG_4406.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See he’s spent £325 on that attention seeking, garish monstrosity. How can Flapz find him attractive dressed like a cross between Daphne & Velma from Scooby Doo?!
IMG_0086.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
We all knew he’d wear something that brought him the most attention possible 🤢 Honestly what a bleeping knob. I bet that couple they’re with are already counting down the hours til they leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We all knew he'd go cheap and tacky for attention but flapz is in black not a shade of greige ....

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.