Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s usually a dead give away - new ski gear but can’t bleeping ski, the bleep will be in a pizza position most of the time & if Sophie is better than him, it will kill him.

I have been boarding for over 20 years or more, I still wear the same gears. Bought a few bits to update things but in honest I picked items that don’t really date. He screams “All the gear. But duck ALL IDEA”
SNOW PLOW SNOW PLOW. And no one to teach them how to ski correctly!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
SNOW PLOW SNOW PLOW. And no one to teach them how to ski correctly!
Exactly that 😂
I am shocking at skiing & I was convinced I was going to be a natural skier - nope. Boarding did come easily to me though. But skiing the man keep screaming PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA (screaming) and I lost the plot and threw my sticks at him & walked off (which was a scene because walking in skis is impossible) from that day I just boarded (in fairness it suits me better)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course everyone is looking at this twit, it was premeditated and it’s worked. They’re on the nursery slopes, completely acceptable as they’re not experienced skiers. The plunger is back in full force and he’s said, his willy has fallen off so she won’t need to find it with her baboons arse lips!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I can’t imagine how flaps can stand having him anywhere near her.We all knew he would dress like a twit but he’s really gone overboard this time🤣Looks like poor Matt not able to go home and Leo as usual not listening to a word he’s told.

• Sad
  • Sick
I can’t imagine how flaps can stand having him anywhere near her.We all knew he would dress like a twit but he’s really gone overboard this time🤣Looks like poor Matt not able to go home and Leo as usual not listening to a word he’s told.
Maris cannot comprehend understanding of language. He's very low-emission , sadly. They won't do ANYTHING to assist him with learning/ understanding/ comprehension. No professional NHS help, either.
Nothing.
Except for tena huns like clicks & scrounging/begging, of course..........

Scrounge and beg a free donated holiday- leave the kids for OTHET PEOPLE. ITS THEIR PROBLEM NOW , is the attitude......😐😐🤢

• Heart
  • Sad
Of course everyone is looking at this twit, it was premeditated and it’s worked. They’re on the nursery slopes, completely acceptable as they’re not experienced skiers. The plunger is back in full force and he’s said, his willy has fallen off so she won’t need to find it with her baboons arse lips!
The way he opens his mouth when he smiles is just gross! He tries too hard to look sincere and sweet……ewwwww.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I have been boarding for over 20 years or more, I still wear the same gears. Bought a few bits to update things but in honest I picked items that don’t really date. He screams “All the gear. But duck ALL IDEA”
he heard the words gear and was IM IN!!!!!!! lol
---
. No professional NHS help, either.
Guarantee they pay nothing into the system so Im happy they arent using the NHS, shame for Maris

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🐔 What an idiotic bleep he looks....Cannot even enjoy the slopes without getting his phone out, not wired right is he ? .Hope he breaks his bleeping neck....cock.... that smile 🤮 .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔 What an idiotic bleep he looks....Cannot even enjoy the slopes without getting his phone out, not wired right is he ? .Hope he breaks his bleeping neck....cock.... that smile 🤮 .
Remember when he said he’d switch his phone off for his honeymoon 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly that 😂
I am shocking at skiing & I was convinced I was going to be a natural skier - nope. Boarding did come easily to me though. But skiing the man keep screaming PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA (screaming) and I lost the plot and threw my sticks at him & walked off (which was a scene because walking in skis is impossible) from that day I just boarded (in fairness it suits me better)
We had a full day learning Banff in Canada and "SNOW PLOUGH, SNOW PLOUGH, PIZZA PIZZA" for 8 hours drove me mad. I was fine til I went onto the main slopes and convinced myself I was going to fall off the side of a mountain and panicked, forgetting everything I learned 🙄

No one was dressed like this idiot on the slopes.

• Haha
and says something about his outfit choice was a bad one cos of the attention he’s getting and people presuming he can ski. As if the sole reason he chose that outfit wasn’t for attention 🤢

• Heart
He needs the equivalent of bowling bumper lanes
---
I love the fact she’s responded to the comment about her being posh spice on skis 😂😂😂 deluded bint

All about upping the engagement, on holiday and still can’t leave insta behind 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
We had a full day learning Banff in Canada and "SNOW PLOUGH, SNOW PLOUGH, PIZZA PIZZA" for 8 hours drove me mad. I was fine til I went onto the main slopes and convinced myself I was going to fall off the side of a mountain and panicked, forgetting everything I learned 🙄

No one was dressed like this idiot on the slopes.
Ooh Banff, my friends do there a lot. One day I’ll visit.
The only time I have seen anyone dressed like a cock was because they were a cock or there was a group of boarders in retro gear - but could board (you knew they surfed in summer).

PANTO BOY is just soo thirsty, he doesn’t care what kind of attention he gets (preferably he wants good, but just being talked about is enough).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
According to someone who commented on Flappys grid post, sounds like they are in Avoriaz, France. Goggled it and it’s apparently one of the most budget friendly places to ski in Europe 😂😂😂
Also Pollys comment 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
How does the parrot make a living.Other than stalking both of the idiots accounts what does she do for money.No hotel or food posts🤣Her friend would not let her take pictures in turkey so let’s see how she copes with that prick and his phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He needs the equivalent of bowling bumper lanes
---
I love the fact she’s responded to the comment about her being posh spice on skis 😂😂😂 deluded bint

All about upping the engagement, on holiday and still can’t leave insta behind 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Posh spice😳😳😳 she bleeping wishes🤣🤣🤣🤣
Actually, Posh spice from wish🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh my Christ he looks gayer than a gay thing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think I'm gonna drop Hobbycraft a message too, mental health campaigner my arse, only one person this prick cares about🙄🙄🙄

All the tit he does explains why he has no friends, he literally drains the life out of you, probably why Flaps looks like she does.
He saw no friends when he was on his TFM break, not one, when was the last time he saw anyone from his stag do, which was the shittest stag do I've ever seen.
Manifesting that avalanche🙏🙏🙏🙏
---
PS
Nearly new thread time, wonder how many we'll get through while he skiing😆😆😆😆
Maybe include these in your e-mails guyssss. What 'mental health' ambassador thinks this is ok? Utter hole. 🤬

Screenshot_20240107-172454~2.png
Screenshot_20240107-172518~2.png
Screenshot_20240107-172546~2.png
Screenshot_20240107-172604~2.png
Screenshot_20240107-172612~2.png
Screenshot_20240107-172700~2.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Imagine having 2 children.... and instead of taking them to the real lapland at christmas while they are both young enough to really enjoy it, you accept a gifted experience to lap land uk but do duck all else with your children during the most magical time of the year, and when that's over you reward yourself with an adults only ski trip. Honestly they disgust me. My girls childhood and building core memories with them will always come first, the way I see it is there will be time for plenty of adult only trips when they are grown. I really feel for some children when you see that their parents main priority is themselves, it's really not how childhood is meant to look.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.