Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I please have a bingo for the Zelda reel 😂 bleeping pathetic desperate cunts. How long has he been planning that? she’s only been there an hour 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He so shot himself in the foot with that fight. He didn’t give a show by punching Paul so hard which ended the fight so quickly. People didn’t even have time to settle in their seats before the fight ended. The promoters want a showcase so punters feel they are getting value for money.
I think he ended the fight asap cos he deparately needed the money. He couldn’t risk Paul having any chance of winning so had to end the fight. It wasn’t about a showcase for him and he didn’t care about anyone watching .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t care if he thinks it’s bants you never aim a kick at somebody’s face if I was Matt I’d have grabbed his foot and pulled him over utterly utterly vile piece of tit 😡
Where was this? I can't see it. WTF?
---
Can I please have a bingo for the Zelda reel 😂 bleeping pathetic desperate cunts. How long has he been planning that? she’s only been there an hour 🙄
Here he is Princess!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg he just actually refered to his mam having airbags. When she finished the press up and was lay flat on the floor he said thank god you have those airbags. Omfg he thinks about his mams tits as airbags, bleeping incest that. Dirty horrible vile man and i bet zelda loved him talking about her tits like that. They arent wired up right. How can you talk about your mothers breasts like that. Someone needs to add it to the wiki
I’m waiting to watch it with sound on when on my own lol 😂 it’ll annoy my other half. Anyway when I read this I assumed he meant lungs but I’m guessing he’s being disgusting?

• Heart
Honestly pathetic. Why doesn't DoorMatt have the bollocks to say anything to this utter prick? They've only just walked through the door.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m waiting to watch it with sound on when on my own lol 😂 it’ll annoy my other half. Anyway when I read this I assumed he meant lungs but I’m guessing he’s being disgusting?
Just listened to him and yep he’s being creepy.

Oh and Matt should tell him to f*** off with filming him especially kicking his foot his way. He thinks he’s funny

The creep needs his hard drive checking. Definitely inbreeding in that family. 🤢

Screenshot_20240106-171859~2.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wiki Ref: 06/01/24

Directed to Matt - stepfather.

"Are you going to do one mate?" *aims a kick in Matt's direction.

"I'll smash your face in".

Screenshot_20240106-172533~2.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
God his mum all giddy checking if he’s posted that pathetic video.Shes a bleeping freak of a woman and at nearly 63 needs to grow up.As she allows her prick of a son to pretend to kick Matt😡Honestly no words for the disrespect shown to that man.He’s driven his bleep of a wife all the way there to perform online and has to drive all the way back home😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I’m happy for Fred this week, no ads no fakey and no “mum” I hope Matt gets some peace too

Reactions: 19
I’m happy for Fred this week, no ads no fakey and no “mum” I hope Matt gets some peace too
I wonder if Matt's driving back today, as he works doesn't he, bet he can't wait for a few Zelda free days. No doubt she'll be slagging him off when she gets back saying he hasn't done stuff properly🙄🙄🙄
Oh my Christ @PrincessJeanie bleeping bingo indeed, what a pathetic trio they are🤣🤣🤣🤣 his engagement has dropped through the floor, so what better way to get it back up, a reel with terrahawk and boulder tits
Another singing session, Jesus Fakey will you just pack it in, your voice is shocking and you look like a turd dressed in a brown t shirt and brown trousers💩💩💩 Is it like when you were a kid going on holiday and your Mum would say, put your old clothes on I'm packing for holiday 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Matt seems oddly unfazed by all this. Perhaps he's got a hot young mistress and he's taking her out to a nice restaurant later and then back home for some unbridled passion :LOL: Here's hoping. Well he does "work away" a lot ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.