Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder after he’s read on here about his mother if he’ll have a word with her or because they are like 2 peas in a pod, does he think her behaviour is acceptable and all of us are wrong because we are just ‘trolls’? Thing is it doesn’t look good on him having a mother that publicly says and does some of the things she does on social media. Not that there was ever a chance anyway but her behaviour at least puts paid to them ever getting gogglebox or a podcast.
Very strange how quiet he is. Normally that means he’s up to something. Whatever it is he’s obviously left his precious child again the fact he’s not showing him 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
🐔What a cuntish family obviously got all his mothers genes. Thank duck that's paid to Gogglebox so that's a blessing....HNY all..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When she said I best not talk about the soaps😳 it’s was obvious because the black family she called out the week before were on the entire episode😡She seriously needs to go sort her lousy racist arse out.Fake must have gone to see Chris as flaps probably visiting her family.Making out he’s a boxer because he hit Paul so hard he could have done him serious harm😡Hoping 2024 is his downfall as he really is a prize prick.See the other bloke Barry from Butlins been in a couple of adverts 👍Just goes to show being a nice guy gets you work.Know he’s not called Barry lol but don’t know he’s real name🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder after he’s read on here about his mother if he’ll have a word with her or because they are like 2 peas in a pod, does he think her behaviour is acceptable and all of us are wrong because we are just ‘trolls’? Thing is it doesn’t look good on him having a mother that publicly says and does some of the things she does on social media. Not that there was ever a chance anyway but her behaviour at least puts paid to them ever getting gogglebox or a podcast.
Very strange how quiet he is. Normally that means he’s up to something. Whatever it is he’s obviously left his precious child again the fact he’s not showing him 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm still shocked about her doing it again. It was bad enough last time when I discovered it in an old thread when I was re-hashing the Wiki. Disgusting, vile witch should not be wearing a crucifix around her neck. I'm manifesting karma for these bastards for 2024. You can't go through life being so disgusting and I will make sure everything goes in that Wiki when I have a few hours spare.

As for him being away YET AGAIN from Gail and Flapz, well this speaks volumes. This time of year is for being with your family end of. Let's see if they reunite for New Year's Eve. I have absolutely no sympathy for Flapz. I hope she gets paid back for her lies about donating to the Colchester food bank. I hope karma really comes knocking in 2024.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has father of the year really ditched his family AGAIN? bleeping hell that relationship is dead.
As for Zelda, she oozes venom.

ps, get nik nak a proper haircut for duck sake

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He will probably encourage her to keep going. In his warped mind he will believe it will get him on TV to cry bullying/trolling.

Reactions: 14
So he went to see Chris as had duck all else to do? Saying missing you under his post😳🤣What a pair of sad wankers.Will be on his way home to play happy fake family with his equally fake arse wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The only one bullying/trolling is his mother and if he can’t see that he really is a deluded twit 😂
This is where the Daily Mail or The Sun shud call her out on her comments .. it’s not a good look for the fame hungry piece of rubbish. I’m absolutely disgusted at her justification of her comment.. Zelda you have none. As for blocking them when you’re in the wrong… wise up old lady!

• Heart
So he went to see Chris as had duck all else to do? Saying missing you under his post😳🤣What a pair of sad wankers.Will be on his way home to play happy fake family with his equally fake arse wife.
Wait for him to do a NY grid post now similarly to Chris’s and mentioning it being hard without his dad/brother 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
“Missing you?” So he would rather stay with Chris than be with his family. When 16th January rolls by and he has to go back to work, he will start crying that he is missing his family. “Leo is my world” BS!
He is very calculating and only comments under Chris’s posts to try and attract some of his 2m Insta followers.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Here is the idiot.Not a fan of new year such bullshit.Has to copy the other sad arse Chris and believe me 2024 will be the year he becomes even more unemployable than he is now👍

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“Missing you?” So he would rather stay with Chris than be with his family. When 16th January rolls by and he has to go back to work, he will start crying that he is missing his family. “Leo is my world” BS!
He is very calculating and only comments under Chris’s posts to try and attract some of his 2m Insta followers.
Remember when CH shared him on his insta at the showbiz wedding of the year 🙄, overnight he gained over 1500 followers 🤢 They obviously didn’t hang around though 😂Thing is Chris like Fakey is losing followers now, so if Fakey gains under the pretence it’s because of CH, we all know he’s used it as a cover to buy some more 😂
---
Here is the idiot.Not a fan of new year such bullshit.Has to copy the other sad arse Chris and believe me 2024 will be the year he becomes even more unemployable than he is now👍
Where’s my bingo 😂😂😂
---
Got some tickets for Jake's big NYE night out....
View attachment 2659417
All his own choice though 🤥🤥🤥😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just unfollowed Chris, really liked him after love island. Seemed genuine, but anyone allowing themselves to be associated with Jake the fake is just an actual idiot, maybe they are 2 peas in a pod pretty be all humble and wholesome for insta it are actually just fame hungry twats

• Heart
  • Sick
Just unfollowed Chris, really liked him after love island. Seemed genuine, but anyone allowing themselves to be associated with Jake the fake is just an actual idiot, maybe they are 2 peas in a pod pretty be all humble and wholesome for insta it are actually just fame hungry twats
And both friends of Dorothy, but won't admit it.....
---
If the tit hit the fan about Zelda, he'd happily throw her under the bus to save himself. He's a bleep from a family of cunts ...

• Heart
2024 is the year these pair get some karma🙏🙏🤞🤞 cannot stand them.
Absolutely pissing at those hair systems someone googled🤣🤣🤣🤣 don't they all just look like Fakey's 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember when CH shared him on his insta at the showbiz wedding of the year 🙄, overnight he gained over 1500 followers 🤢 They obviously didn’t hang around though 😂Thing is Chris like Fakey is losing followers now, so if Fakey gains under the pretence it’s because of CH, we all know he’s used it as a cover to buy some more 😂
---

Where’s my bingo 😂😂😂
---

All his own choice though 🤥🤥🤥😂
Here's Larry for you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.