Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahahha he sounds bleeping THRILLED to be spending new years eve at home with Flapz :LOL: Too skint to go out and no friends to invite him to their parties.

Also, Jake, you've got all those spots because you're a cokehead who doesn't wash his face very often.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So he's posting this.....

Somebody who has fucked off away from his OWN family, didn't make an effort to go to see his in-laws and is now making out that him and Chris Hughes are best friends.

WTF is going on? This is not normal behaviour whatsoever. Have they had another row?

If they don't separate in 2024, it will be the biggest lie known to man. 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did they know they were being filmed? Did he ask their permission?

I think we know the answer to that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So Flapz gives Gail a tit of vodka to give to Flakey - telling him it was water?? Firstly - he doesn't drink does he??!! Secondly - imagine if Gail had quickly drunk it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Is the wanker drunk while filming Leo.And flaps don’t give your son vodka in a plastic cup stupid witch.Going to just read on here as he’s really getting on my nerves.Flaps with her fake laughing and why did your husband piss off to a blokes house for the night??
IMG_9210.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
That's it, give a toddler vodka in a cup - cunts.

Prick can't even pronounce Chateaubriand. 🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What he means is, have a watch because I’m panicking as my insta engagement is tit and I’m losing followers daily 👍🏻
LOOK AT ME OVER HERE, I’m friends with Chris frm love island, we ARE BESSIE MATES, everybody look, LOOK AT ME ME ME AND ME AND CHRIS AND WE ARE JUST LIKE SAM AND PETE PLEASE GIVE ME POSCAST WITH ME AND CHRIS MY BEST FWEND EVER …..
That’s basically what he wants to say but can’t, but the u smell the desperation , he’s a sad sad fucker…….

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those pics of him and Chris….I would be mortified if he was my husband.

He really doesn’t like spending time with his family does he.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Let’s face it Nik Nak can easily get the booze off the famous drinks trolley. Did it ever sell? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just played that clip to Mr Crazy. All he said was how bleeping thick these cunts are giving the kid a cup of vodka. He also remarked on how fake they were.

I also noticed on playing the clip back that there was not one but TWO product placements of Prime. One on the windowsill and one on the coffee table. WTF. How bleeping embarrassing. 😂

Also, that's such a forced laugh on her face. Nobody strains that much. It's completely unnatural.

One question Flapz, what does it feel like when you know you're living a complete and utter lie?

We'll wait. 👍

Screenshot_20231231-181545~4.png
Screenshot_20231231-181547~3.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That's it, give a toddler vodka in a cup - cunts.

Prick can't even pronounce Chateaubriand. 🤡

View attachment 2660005
View attachment 2660006
View attachment 2660008
That kid is soo disconnected from PANTO BOY, there is a vague connection - but understandable due to him never spending ANY QUALITY time with him.

INSTAGRAM is his main interest in life, he can’t live with validation from strangers - the fact we have mentioned on here about him having NO FRIENDS (proving once again, tattle is the NECK that turns the head) and then him spending the day/night with Chris is almost orchestrated to give the impression he has friends.
---
Just played that clip to Mr Crazy. All he said was how bleeping thick these cunts are giving the kid a cup of vodka. He also remarked on how fake they were.

I also noticed on playing the clip back that there was not one but TWO product placements of Prime. One on the windowsill and one on the coffee table. WTF. How bleeping embarrassing. 😂

Also, that's such a forced laugh on her face. Nobody strains that much. It's completely unnatural.

One question Flapz, what does it feel like when you know you're living a complete and utter lie?

We'll wait. 👍

View attachment 2660143View attachment 2660144
It’s painful that a man approaching 40 is reduced to fake reels set up by himself & wife. Who the duck does this ? Well pathetic FUCKS with nothing else to video ….

just so happens to film himself “drinking” water - duck OFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

We'll wait. 👍

View attachment 2660143View attachment 2660144
He looks like a lab rat
Pink eyed freak

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nice to see they have the heating whacked up as she’s in a t shirt, got some spend for the gas from daddy??

Maris gonna be 3 in Feb and still in nappies, no way he will be out of them before summer, bleeping pathetic “parents”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.