Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angrily defending taking the piss out of stroke victims' facial expressions and calling a real life stroke victim's wife 'stupid' all whilst wearing a crucifix around her neck. This woman is not a Christian, she's a bleep.
I watched my grandad have a massive stroke in front of me when I was 14, it was awful. For a while, his facial muscles were as many people’s are ….

But that JAUNDICE bleep can get to duck.
I am furious. I have dark sense of humour, but I know when to use my humour. That YELLOW FACE bleep is playing to get audience, which is the remnants of her lacking in talent department son …

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Ok so the latest is Full Monty (actual) actor Tom Wilkinson has died aged 75 so cue Fakey saying it’s a film he grew up with etc etc etc and he loved him 🙄 😛

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What a bleep Zelda is🤬🤬🤬 just like her bleeping bleep of a son🤬🤬🤬 the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it.
Flaps gone to her family, why hasn't he gone😳😳😳 cos they don't like him🤣🤣🤣🤣cos he's a bleep🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 29
🐔What a hard faced witch she is...How she has followers is beyond me, thank goodness I stopped following her ...Ugly old man and CH = Bum Bandits.....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like they’re at the Soho Farmhouse for dinner. Well CH is and I’m assuming Fakey is still with him. What a bleeping piss take if he is. When you ‘work’ away from home 5 days a week and you then have a break, surely you should be spending it with your wife and son(s)? If him and her go on an adult only break in the next week or so, I really hope people start calling him out when he tells everyone what a fantastic hands on dad he is and how much he loves his son. He will literally do anything to not spend time with them. What a bleeping mug she is 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She always calls out people who question her joon😡She really is a bitter fame hungry cow.Her old tweets when idiot was in factor she thought he was some kind of superstar.She keeps the name for her own gratification and Matt a mug for putting up with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Look at the latest account he’s started to follow 😂😂😂😂 He bleeping wishes. Maybe this is all part of his manifesting for next year 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Flapps has definitely gone to see daddy for holiday spends so Fakeys off to see "bestie" Chris. Imagine not being able to take your husband home to see your own family, says everything

Reactions: 23
Fakey’s been voted 46th out of 100 on this page. Obvs some gays like him! We can sniff out our own kind 😂

IMG_0077.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She always calls out people who question her joon😡She really is a bitter fame hungry cow.Her old tweets when idiot was in factor she thought he was some kind of superstar.She keeps the name for her own gratification and Matt a mug for putting up with her.
She could simply step away from insta but she too fame hungry

Been nice to have a week off from flappy selling tit, she’s missed out on aff link all the bargains 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well at least the Wiki here has all the receipts for Zelda too. If there was even a whiff of a chance of Gogglebox they'd both sink like a bomb with their track histories. So what have we got on Zelda so far - homophobic, racist & anti disabled.

She argues that it's just a soap but these actors do their research, they talk to stroke victims & families. So it's all right to say he looks like Quasimodo even though he was basing his facial expressions on actual victims? She is a poisonous old cow. Imagine someone taking the rise out out of a cancer victim in a soap - ooh head like a billiard ball titter titter, it's only a soap no one's that bald in real life...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There’s definitely something up with her family as whenever she sees them it’s never with him. Has he offended them, is there something we don’t know?

Reactions: 24
Stupid bint hasn't got a bloody clue. Having a stroke isn't funny I had 2 and recently had brain surgery to stop it happening again. She has no idea how hurtful she is

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Let’s see how Zelda bores us all with her soap ramblings.Seeing the family she clearly does not like were shown for the entire episode.Horrid woman who has a big ego like her wanker of a son.
Ha ha someone called her out and it’s really upset her. Silly bleeping cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if this is a wind up or if this is actually in the pipeline? Would make sense cos that would be why Chris is spending time with him but we also know Fakey wants to get into Misfits himself so gives him an excuse to tag them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So he wanted to debut with Misfits but they have offered it to Chris Hughes 😂that has made my bloody day! Also what even makes him qualified to teach oh yeah because he is still hoping they will notice him as I said before from what I’ve seen KSI one owner of Misfits is a decent hardworking guy he wouldn’t want that attention seeking loser associated with the name that’s why he didn’t get any free Prime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.