Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flaps only seems to go to her dads when she needs a babysitter.Seeing she has loads of brothers and sisters is as odd as the fact Zelda never mentions her other son.No pictures or any trace of Adam and his children 😡All cold hearted fake arse freaks.

Reactions: 19
He loves putting people down.First his wife then his mum and now thick twit Chris.Like others on here can’t stand Chris he’s got issues as obviously can’t stay in relationships long.Whatever they are doing bet its tomorrow but creepy joe had to go 12 hours early🤢🤢
Bum chum fun for these two freaks tonight....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Jake taking piss out of chris when he still has a 90s hairdo like bleeping cedric
sub-buzz-2916-1670873176-16.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Flaps only seems to go to her dads when she needs a babysitter.Seeing she has loads of brothers and sisters is as odd as the fact Zelda never mentions her other son.No pictures or any trace of Adam and his children 😡All cold hearted fake arse freaks.
I think she also goes to see him when she wants cash as well. It says something when you’ve got loads of siblings plus both parents still around but your MIL is the only one who’ll look after your toddler for more than a day at a time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I think she also goes to see him when she wants cash as well. It says something when you’ve got loads of siblings plus both parents still around but your MIL is the only one who’ll look after your toddler for more than a day at a time 🤷🏻‍♀️
Doesn't help that Damien behaves like a starving semi housetrained polecat ....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He might have dropped in uninvited to see Chris doubt they went out again or prick would have posted it he knows his engagement and followers are dropping daily using Gail is no longer working so he’s using Chris as a last ditch attempt

Reactions: 16
I looked at Chris’s insta and he didn’t post anything about Fakey in his stories. He did post meeting friends the previous night. Fakey was so giddy posting Chris just to show he was at his house. He is such a saddo! Chris couldn’t care less. I’m still waiting for Chris to spend time with Fakey and Gail as begged by Fakey😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Wonder if he’ll treat himself for New Years 😉 I’d love to know how many followers he’s actually paid for over the years. I’d love it even more if Instagram did the proper Bot clear out they keep talking about doing. Can you imagine what he’d do if he went below a million 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen the latest name being linked with CBB is Shirley Ballas. If Fakey sees that he’s going to try even harder for it. Imagine him smoozing up to that hag (not a fan 😂) to try and get on Strictly 😂
The same- she comes over sweetness and light but beneath think she’s a right witch- she won’t be able to hold that in if she goes in house…
---
They’re quite well suited. Both have far too high opinions of themselves and both think they are better known than they actually are 🤢
Another corker. Him going on about being in the ‘public eye’ - head
Looks like father and son there… head looks far older than his years!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🐔 That rug sample from CarpetRight 😆 🤣 😂 that's his winter one ..His spring one is in hibernation, the moths are having a field day 😀 😆 🤣 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I bet while he’s gallivanting with Chris Hughes, is when she is off visiting her family. There’s definitely an issue with him and them. I would also hope that he’s with CH to do with ‘work’ cos otherwise no excuse to duck off and leave the family again. Maybe they’re doing a joint audition for CBB 😉 Imagine them two attention seeking twats on there together 🙄
Noticed he’s also tagging CH in his stories today and still CH isn’t resharing them 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Chris Hughes's disengaged face when Fakey once again makes it all about him. He is only at his happiest when he is discussing the extremely important topic of HIMSELF.
Screenshot_20231230-104956_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
He’s like a sad stalker tagging Chris who clearly does not give a tit that creepy Joe has come round.Does this prick have no friends as when is he ever out with anyone🤣Flaps probably seeing her dad for cash or her mum for babysitting duties as why else would she go round.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🐔 That rug sample from CarpetRight 😆 🤣 😂 that's his winter one ..His spring one is in hibernation, the moths are having a field day 😀 😆 🤣 😂.
Looking at the state of it, the spring one needs re threading at the front, Joon....
As cheap and manky as Cunty is. ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm cringing inside out. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Bet he complained to Little Chris about Chris Hughes not being his "fwend", so they leaned on him ......
He looked dead happy to have him there. He's a bleeping popular as a fart in a space suit.. you think he'd take the hint he doesn't like him, wouldn't you

• Haha
  • Heart
Let’s see how Zelda bores us all with her soap ramblings.Seeing the family she clearly does not like were shown for the entire episode.Horrid woman who has a big ego like her wanker of a son.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.