Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why he probably can’t understand why he doesn’t get any jobs. Cos his mum and some sad lonely old women on Instagram tell him he’s amazing at everything but yet he gets knocked back for most stuff.

if I was him I’d just remove everything off my insta bio because it’s really embarrassing. He’s never been a TV presenter and he’s done one ITV competition. He’s deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He’s posted this ⬇ on Tiktok. Just waiting for the insta bio to be updated to include ‘singer’ now. Well why not, everything else on there, barring his name, is exaggerated bullshit 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m just so embarrassed for him, I’m cringing inside out. He is nearly 40, posting “I know I’m tit but I’m posting it anyway”, desperate for validation, then constantly reposting it. It’s what a 12 year old girl would do with a makeup tutorial on social media 🤡
---
He’s posted this ⬇ on Tiktok. Just waiting for the insta bio to be updated to include ‘singer’ now. Well why not, everything else on there, barring his name, is exaggerated bullshit 😂
Ok so now after seeing that TikTok I’m doubly embarrassed and even my toenails have curled up

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Go pack you suitcase Fakey, no one wants to hear your tit singing🤪🤪🤪 lost over 2.5k followers this week and engagement rate of 0.67 ye gods even Flappy's is better than that🤭🤭🤭 he's spiralling isn't he, knows that after TFM he's got duck all, what a way to live 😳😳😳
Coming to a store near you on the checkout, Fakey Quickenden 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
There's a checkout in Lidl with his name on in Colchester, for when he gets home. He can be dad of the year every day then ....😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍
---
He might get an appearance because of DOI but that will depend if they can get anybody who has been on it more recently than him. Thing is barring the odd desperado like him ie Kerry Katona, Michelle Heaton, etc… most people move on and don’t still talk about shows they did years ago. I genuinely think the only reason he gets anything is because he’s the cheapest to use 🤣
And ALWAYS bleeping AVAILABLE....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Nearly choked laughing. I'm laughing so much I'm crying. 😂😂

That bleeping syrup looks like it's ready for take-off! Then you have the gormless goblin showing his face singing eeeee eeeeee eeeeeee!

Dead! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jeez he looks rough as toast in this🤮🤮🤮🤮
So Flappys at the park with Leo before her trip away, where is Fakey🤔🤔🤔 we all know if he'd gone he would have filmed it. Such a selfish twit isn't he, either still in bed or at the gym getting a session in before his ski trip. Nor been skiing before, do they have gyms at the resorts? If not he's gonna be dying not going for 5 days🤣🤣🤣
---
Nearly choked laughing. I'm laughing so much I'm crying. 😂😂

That bleeping syrup looks like it's ready for take-off! Then you have the gormless goblin showing his face singing eeeee eeeeee eeeeeee!

Dead! 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh Crazy I do love you😆😆😆😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I take it she’s had to take Gail to the park before she packs for both of them while he has a lie in ahead of his long day of travel tomorrow as for the Tik Tok the fact he is using Gail to try and up comments and likes should tell him something!

Looks like she's taken the goblin out and he's still fishing for comments.

Sad duck.

417120848_7078529262229192_8983718925913857266_n.jpg
416580749_1373315836664861_3523037069196893191_n.jpg

• Sick
Don’t worry everyone despite his low confidence yesterday he has managed to wake up and start admiring and posting pics of himself bless him 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So bleeping off and leaving his child yet again for 5 days but instead of spending the day with him before he goes, he’s too busy looking at photos of himself and then posting mirror selfies fishing for compliments. I think his need for validation off of strangers can’t get any worse but it’s actually the only thing in his life he keeps excelling at 🤮 I dread to think the topless posts he’s going to do in the snow 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another gig Sam has been given for another year. Podcast for Love island again. What a busy boy he is 🤭
He will try and get on as a panellist! I wish he manages to so people can see how rank he is.
---
This is sad. Leo now believes he has to perform when there’s a camera.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
He will try and get on as a panellist! I wish he manages to so people can see how rank he is.
---

This is sad. Leo now believes he has to perform when there’s a camera.
I think he went on the podcast last year and I’m pretty sure he was the only guest that Sam didn't mention on his own instagram when he was on. Definitely can’t see him being asked back somehow.
As for Leo and the camera. It’s so very sad. These instacunts have got a lot to answer to. They’re basically giving away their kids childhoods to a bunch of strangers 😡😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Deja vu bruv is your crappy rinse & repeat saddo life played out on IG for likes & validation. And we're all stuck in your tragic loop unfortunately.

What the hell is he doing today apart from duck all. Get your grotty suitcase packed with your try hard fashion shite & spend time with Dusty Bin.
Screenshot_20240106-132448_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Sitting with his guitar again. Please please no more ‘singing’ videos. Why is it he starts something and then gets obsessed with it, fails at it so then goes back to something else he’s tried before and failed at? Anyway let’s all remind ourselves of the biggest singing gig he’s ever had in his ‘career’ but has still never admitted to 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think he went on the podcast last year and I’m pretty sure he was the only guest that Sam didn't mention on his own instagram when he was on. Definitely can’t see him being asked back somehow.
As for Leo and the camera. It’s so very sad. These instacunts have got a lot to answer to. They’re basically giving away their kids childhoods to a bunch of strangers 😡😢
You're so right Jeanie, a whole generation of kids have had their privacy invaded, I mean Leo has had his tit posted on Instagram ffs, how degrading🤬🤬🤬 I'm pretty certain Queen Crazy has the recipt in the Wiki.
I wouldn't mind betting that Fred will not want to feature on either of their social media when he gets to secondary school, as my God he'll absolutely get the piss taken out of him. We've got Fakey and his pant selfies, you know the ones he doesn't do now🤪 and his mother posting with her boulders tits out. I really wish Freddie's dad would tell them to duck off and stop using him in ad's and stories

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You're so right Jeanie, a whole generation of kids have had their privacy invaded, I mean Leo has had his tit posted on Instagram ffs, how degrading🤬🤬🤬 I'm pretty certain Queen Crazy has the recipt in the Wiki.
I wouldn't mind betting that Fred will not want to feature on either of their social media when he gets to secondary school, as my God he'll absolutely get the piss taken out of him. We've got Fakey and his pant selfies, you know the ones he doesn't do now🤪 and his mother posting with her boulders tits out. I really wish Freddie's dad would tell them to duck off and stop using him in ad's and stories
Yes, I think it's on the first page. I think Jac put it in there along with the plastic bag on the kid's head.

It's deja vu to him as he's done it all before. He seems to get obsessed with something and then rinses it dry. That's the problem with people with very low IQs. They have no originality, constantly nicking ideas and then rinsing and repeating. He's the only one stuck in a loop because he's going around and around in circles!

It'll be interesting to see what he's actually going to do for work once TFM has finished. 2024 is looking very bleak. There's so much "young blood" on the scene and he's looking pretty ridiculous at 35yrs old still trying and trying to 'make it big'. Everything he touches turns to tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The fact his engagement on insta is so tit, I wonder if he’ll try and film a reel with Zelda in before he fucks off skiing? Must be soul destroying having to rely on your vile racist mother to get you likes on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.