Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuck his singing has just blown the wax out of my ear holes .

Reactions: 18
Her hello fresh ads show just how desperate she is to be seen ‘advertising’ on Instagram. Nearly every bottom rung z lister does ads for HF but she’s the only one who I’ve seen do an advert for them twice in a week Pretty sure they’re only contracted to do them once a month which is what 99% of the other desperados that advertise them do, so no way is she paid to advertise them anymore than that. She used to do the same with Estrid (wonder what happened to her advertising them?). She thinks it makes her look in demand where in fact it just makes her look stupid for doing them so often when there’s no need

Reactions: 20
The bare faced cheek of him to post that he was too skinny when he belittled that poor woman all over the Internet when I genuinely think (against her better judgment) she was a fan and concerned for him. That's fakey all over, he will jump on whatever suits his agenda and not give two fuck who he hurts in the process. Didn't suit him to be too thin as he was getting the attention he craved when he was doing the fight but now he's lost that validation he decides oh i actually was too thin.
His Instagram is a mess, see all this jumping from one topic to the other purely to see what is going to bring him more likes it's beyond embarrassing. Pick a niche and fucking own it you prick.

Reactions: 27
Remember when Zelda had a t shirt with soap scoops on itShe did a poll if she should stop doing them and most said yesShe’s now worse than ever and to be honest is scary how invested she is at fucking actors on tv.How about you go see Adam see your other grandchildren and stop stroking your cunt of a sons ego

Reactions: 23
Happy New Year Fakeys, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas

I’ve been AWOL but I’ve been catching up with you all on the best thread on tattle.

I see nothing changes, they are both still begging grifting cunts. Seriously though what’s happening with his wig, it’s looking more and more strange. He just needs to embrace the baldness, think of the content

When he was on the xfactor his voice was bang average at best and almost bearable but he sounds like he’s in pain these days. It’s like how he sees himself as some god, he definitely hears differently to us, so please fakey just stop!

Thread suggestion #93 trying his best to get a singing gig but all we can see is his dodgy wig

Reactions: 33
Rain man.....not!!!! God forgive me.
---
Send him to the Bermuda Triangle

Yeah the face flogging creams is back, how I’ve missed her spotty face

Reactions: 18
ALLLLL for TATTLE! Let's just all talk amongst ourselves and ignore these two oxygen thieves. Please!

Reactions: 17
Chefs kisses (Chef's kiss) *and I fucking hate that phrase, and "Jake ate all the ciabatta's the other day" (ciabattas), then "I added chicken to Jakes" (Jake's).

Jesus wept, I see her "A Level English" is working overtime! Thick bitch.

Why has he got a cheap anchor necklace onand the earrings haha what an absolute wanker.His entire aura is just so creepy.
He wore that on his date with Chris a few weeks back
Should probably post behind a spoiler

Another set of creamsShe fought she would share with us what really helps to give her such lovely skinYes she can even say thought and changes the t for a f Wtaf

Reactions: 17
Shame one of her ‘aspirations’ (her word not mine) for 2024 wasn’t to stop banging on about various skincare products that never obviously work for her.

Reactions: 22
The ever supportive couple usually share each others SM crap yet Flappy hasn't reposted Fakey "singing"

The ever supportive couple usually share each others SM crap yet Flappy hasn't reposted Fakey "singing"
She’s already losing followers, she can’t afford to lose anymore Be interesting to see how many more he’s lost today after his ‘performance’

Couldn't understand a word he was wailing
Bet his neighbours are well chuffed x

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.