Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg them bleeping faces he pulls when he is singing are hilarious. He looks in bleeping pain. Showing his diagnol gob off for all to see. What a screechy, girly voice he has. Hr is shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Big lol at him killing it and not in a good way😳His hair and just him🤢Go tidy your shithole of a house as behind you dick it looks like a bombs gone off.
IMG_9233.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Is he trying to get his gig back at Butlins for this year cos that’s all he’ll get screeching like that. duck me my ears are bleeding. The ‘presenting’ work has dried up so please don’t tell me he’s going to attempt a ‘singing’ career again. So obvious he wants people to message him saying how good he is. Sorry Fakey you were right the first time. You are tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Spare every single person Fake, you CANNOT sing, you caterwaul! Your acting is like a wooden spoon and you have the work ethics of council estate junkie!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Jesus Christ that singing is the worst🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 nasally, out of tune, I hate the type of singing he's doing. Pretending he's got no confidence, Billy bleeping Liar🤥🤥🤥🤥 he just wants the Tena huns messaging him, oooh Fakey you're so amazing, your singing is beautiful🙄🙄🙄🙄 wiggy looks a bit flat today, and yeah Zelda's diagonal mouth is passed down to him and little Damien🤭🤭🤭
---
The bleeping faces he pulls, looks like he's constipated ffs😆😆😆

• Haha
It’s the strumming away on the guitar that gets me. Maybe he needs to learn to play properly first 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Two things - he is NO artist, singers write music and can hold a tune ie. Lewis capaldi he will never ever be a singer nor have a career with music
also I’m manifesting a huge avalanche to take this bleep out once and for all 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Not a note in his head, out of tune guitar, diction is so bad I can't make out what he's saying. Can't sing, can't dance, can't act someone call Louis Walsh quick and warn him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly dont think i have laughed so much in a long time. Them bleeping faces and that voice ,,🤣🤣🤣 its bleeping comedy gold and the best part of it is, he actually does think hes good , omg thats gonna be watched a few times today, hilarious and pathetic at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s like watching something that you just sit open mouthed at how bleeping tit it is.Him singing her sharing more family life🤣🤣Pair of sad freaks who honestly think they are popular and Leo is a genius🤣She looks like a man and his wig looks like it stinks.
IMG_9238.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
bleep looks like he's taking a tit in his pants. He couldn't carry a tune in a bleeping bucket.
And flaps ...an extremely bang average idiot married to someone who appeared on a reality show
And she thinks we are all hanging bated breath on her "content".
Grow up, you pair of pointless nonentities..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No confidence been told enough that I can't sing is because I can't. Maybe try taking on board what so many people say not just your mother she will tell I u ate brilliant even if you are shite

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gentle reminder - If everyone could please complete their constructive criticism he is welcoming it this year 🤣🤣🤣
STFU Fakey put the guitar back to its closet that doesn't close

• Haha
Spare every single person Fake, you CANNOT sing, you caterwaul! Your acting is like a wooden spoon and you have the work ethics of council estate junkie!
I don’t know what’s worse. His singing or his wig!
As for Flaps. We know she reads here. If you want to be sad and show us your workout, at least have the camera on yourself and not the rest of the gym-goers. I’d have ‘accidentally’ kicked that phone over had I been in the background. Who does she think she is? On another note I’m so glad to hear she’s going to go to the gym 3 times a week as well as go running. Must be great to have so much time on her hands 😉. Maybe she could get round to potty-training her almost 3 year old too

• Heart
He’s repulsive with his gym mirror thirst trap selfies. The only women who fancy him are 50+!

Going on about getting a new fight date! Let’s hope he gets one and actually gets battered. The fight against Paul was so unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.