Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s all the work he said he had coming up🤣Stupid has been who days are spend looking at himself while feeding Leo😳Wonder if rubber lips is going to announce her winner.😡Do these to begs not have any friends anywhere on this planet.
Nope.
No one wants to know them.

Reactions: 15
Pouting, friendless, talentless, unlovable, unloving, egotistical, selfish PRICK.

Do we know if Off Limits do this for Fakey's birthday👇
Screenshot_20231222-191724_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231222-191006_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Fakey’s face in that picture 🤣🤣Stupid prick pouting and failing to look anything but a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Zelda wondering why people stress over Christmas???? We can’t all live off door matts wage and sit about chatting tit all day into a phone, some of us stress because we work a damn lot 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Zelda wondering why people stress over Christmas???? We can’t all live off door matts wage and sit about chatting tit all day into a phone, some of us stress because we work a damn lot 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I agree stuck up witch.Sits all day talking tit to strangers and now saying hi peeps🤣🤣Shes a odd ball who talks about soap character’s like it’s real life🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well why does the Turkey teethed twit think? Maybe because for most these days Christmas isn’t the magical time it’s built up to be. There’s parents telling their children Santa is too poorly to come this year whilst probably knowing in January they’ll be a kid on their table at school telling them Santa brought them a PS5. She sickens me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Another twit who needs to get her head out of her arse. I've been manic as I'm sure everybody else has. She's just like her rotten son - another bleep who has no mates and everybody hates.
---
Christ, why the eyefucking? It honestly baffles me.

He is bleeping putrid and makes me feel sick. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Well why does the Turkey teethed twit think? Maybe because for most these days Christmas isn’t the magical time it’s built up to be. There’s parents telling their children Santa is too poorly to come this year whilst probably knowing in January they’ll be a kid on their table at school telling them Santa brought them a PS5. She sickens me.
Same. We can’t all grift tit for our kids like her work shy son and daughter in law

Reactions: 18
Same. We can’t all grift tit for our kids like her work shy son and daughter in law
Exactly! I hope they all have a tit Christmas with their 80's Asti Spumante and all get chronic indigestion from Flapz's burnt cooking - no doubt there will be an icy atmosphere between mummy Zelda and the beard!!

• Haha
There could be some damage caused by Flappys cooking to the turkey teeth on Christmas day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So 9.15pm and still no announcement on the winner of her tit giveaway. I don’t think she has done one on the day she said she would yet. Basically since November none of her posts show a true reflection of her proper engagement. Will be interesting to see if this is a regular thing now. Wouldn’t be surprised and that’s why they’re so cheap so she can continue doing them. Not seen any brands queuing up to work with her since her fake engagement figures though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s just started following a ski clothing brand!
So started following a restaurant at a ski resort a couple of weeks ago and now ski clothing. Let’s see if this is their adult only trip that we’re all convinced they’re going on or is he doing it just to troll us 😂 Imagine the two of them posing on the slopes 🤮

• Haha
So started following a restaurant at a ski resort a couple of weeks ago and now ski clothing. Let’s see if this is their adult only trip that we’re all convinced they’re going on or is he doing it just to troll us 😂 Imagine the two of them posing on the slopes 🤮
They'd be trying to rack it up their massive hooters!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Flappy so tit she can’t even be arsed to do her fake draw 😂

Was adult holiday on the bingo card?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.