Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on a minute🤔 I've just looked back at her last 9 grid posts, and this person who's apparently won the voucher hasn't liked any of them. What a load of old tit, bet it's not even been given to anyone🤬

Will it be the lapland UK visit today they've grifted, another one of the greatest grifters is going today, Vicky bleeping Pattison🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Hang on a minute🤔 I've just looked back at her last 9 grid posts, and this person who's apparently won the voucher hasn't liked any of them. What a load of old tit, bet it's not even been given to anyone🤬

Will it be the lapland UK visit today they've grifted, another one of the greatest grifters is going today, Vicky bleeping Pattison🤬🤬🤬
I pity anyone going today if VP & Fakey are both there. Either of them would be bad enough but both together 🤮 Obviously leaving the z list dregs til last 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell. It's Christmas Eve tomorrow, and all the bleep twins are bothered about is likes and Instagram.
What a bleeping miserable existence.
They'll be the last load of zilch listers chucked out of Lapland UK as they close for the season....
Can't wait for the return to full monty comedown.......😄😄😄👍👍👍👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope all these begging bastards get salmonella from undercooked turkey.

• Haha
I can't wait to see what thoughtful, expensive, tasteful & wonderful present Fakey has got for Flaps. Did we ever find out what he got for her during her grim 30th experience?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't wait to see what thoughtful, expensive, tasteful & wonderful present Fakey has got for Flaps. Did we ever find out what he got for her during her grim 30th experience?
Nothing 😂😂😂
---
EXACTLY the same thing happened on the last giveaway and I posted about it on here

Reactions: 15
Wiki Ref: 19/12/23

• Sick
Reactions: 14
All of them h

All of them have been fixed, false. She's so bleeping desperate, it's untrue.

What a sad pair of cunts they are.

Reactions: 15
Wiki Ref: 20/12/23

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually wonder if he’s had negative messages about their freebies. At one time him going to Lapland would have meant him telling everyone about it for weeks beforehand. He’s not mentioned it once. Now he’s there he’s got to brag/promote/tag it but when I think the countdowns he’s done for various trips but the two this week he’s said nothing until the actual day. Let’s see the sort of engagement he gets on his upcoming post/reel from there. I’ve see a lot of negativity online regarding the amount of zlisters getting gifted trips to Lapland so not sure anything he posts will come without criticism 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Saw this and thought of Zelda! 😂😂

Screenshot_20231223-141442~2.png
Screenshot_20231223-141507~2.png

---
So they're at Lapland UK then?

I hope they have a tit day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The gym obsession has passed now hasn’t it - he’s stacked on the beef - I gave an issue with filters, but a bigger issue when a man put a filter on his photos.

This Lapland thing, was it just for social media.

I have seen a few people without kids who are there - the usual DIGITAL BEGGING CUNTS ?!
I don’t know why parents don’t boycott these companies - they couldn’t give a duck about Joe Public, the paying clientele - don’t give them your money.

Didn’t he not buy them anything last year ? Or am I mixing him up with my brother ….

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The gym obsession has passed now hasn’t it - he’s stacked on the beef - I gave an issue with filters, but a bigger issue when a man put a filter on his photos.

This Lapland thing, was it just for social media.

I have seen a few people without kids who are there - the usual DIGITAL BEGGING CUNTS ?!
I don’t know why parents don’t boycott these companies - they couldn’t give a duck about Joe Public, the paying clientele - don’t give them your money.

Didn’t he not buy them anything last year ? Or am I mixing him up with my brother ….
It's the peace sign for me.. its my 8 year old nieces signature pose so if my partner was doing it in videos or photos on his instagram I honestly think it would give me the boke.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Absolutely dead behind the eyes!
I'm afraid he's very much a dud bulb. No cognitive awareness of his surroundings whatsoever.
Can't stand and wee in a toilet pan.
Not clean,out of nappies.
No speech.
Poor bodily skills/ motive grasping etc
Looks like he's very short-limbed.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.