Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it seem so patronising when these influencers call everything cute. It's like being obsessed with everything.
I like lots of things but im not obsessed with them, ok i went through a bit of a obsessed with Jamie dornan phase but that's different his not a pan or a cream to put on my face!

I love that they read here, it's proberly why they hate marking ad or grifted cos confirming the freeloading, and even they have to see how bad it looks when people have no money for grocerys they don't and we report them so they can't win...love it

Wonder if she ll do that food bank drop tomorrow before she announces her latest winner .. we all know she won't get around to that rill Saturday cos she is soo busy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When you’ve only just got over 4,000 likes in 4 hours on a reel of your kid meeting Santa, you need to accept that people are fed up with you constantly using your kid for content and flaunting your freebies online. Let’s see how popular the upcoming Lapland posts will be….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does it seem so patronising when these influencers call everything cute. It's like being obsessed with everything.
I like lots of things but im not obsessed with them, ok i went through a bit of a obsessed with Jamie dornan phase but that's different his not a pan or a cream to put on my face!

I love that they read here, it's proberly why they hate marking ad or grifted cos confirming the freeloading, and even they have to see how bad it looks when people have no money for grocerys they don't and we report them so they can't win...love it

Wonder if she ll do that food bank drop tomorrow before she announces her latest winner .. we all know she won't get around to that rill Saturday cos she is soo busy
Latest " winner" lols 😃😃😆😆😆😆

False pair of scrounging cunts.
She won't drop duck-all at a food bank. They are too busy begging free food themselves, let's see what " tombola" meal disasters she posts in the coming week lols 😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Overwhelmed? He’s as vacant as ever, definitely NOT overwhelmed you moronic Easter Island head shaped twit! 🗿
This is him as Santa is speaking to him. No clue where, when, what or how, the poor buggar.
IMG_4377.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Is there anybody in the z list world that hasn’t been to Lapland this year? Whenever they’re going, I bet he’s hoping they’ll be other zelebs that he can cosy up to, as long as they don’t take any attention from him. As I said though can’t be many of them left to go.
On another note, the followers (and engagement) are still tumbling, so get ready for a early Xmas present to himself and maybe a speech about instagram playing up 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jake irrelevant 😂

I like that he must be sat at home upset because his social media is just completely failing. They must have spent £100s on buying bot followers. Surely wake up now and sort your life out.

I wonder if they are going to Lapland tomorrow? Fakey will need a break from having to spend a couple of lovely days 24 hours with his kids and wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
THE CLOCK IS TICKING SQUIDWARD FOR THOSE DONATIONS YOU PROMISED. HERE'S THE OPENING TIMES!

Screenshot_20231222-075058~3.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No pictures of Fred enjoying himself on the big rides? You would think prick would have took him and left Leo with her.Bet he kicks off and the whole day was spent doing what monster munch wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No pictures of Fred enjoying himself on the big rides? You would think prick would have took him and left Leo with her.Bet he kicks off and the whole day was spent doing what monster munch wanted.
I bet he never did anything he wanted. It's always centred around Gail the Goblin. Pointless taking him as he's completely away with the fairies!

---
And he's re-shared the reel of Gail the Goblin meeting Father Christmas again. Nobody gave a flying duck the first time.

Nothing remotely cute at all about it really.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Wow I’d never have guessed he would reshare the Santa reel on his stories again this morning 🙄😂 Somebody is panicking that his son isn’t getting the engagement for him he once was 🤭 Maybe like me, most people feel that moment wasn’t needed to be broadcast all over Instagram and should have remained a private family moment 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway we all know what’s coming next 🙄 Four words - Dad Brother Grief Thief 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow I’d never have guessed he would reshare the Santa reel on his stories again this morning 🙄😂 Somebody is panicking that his son isn’t getting the engagement for him he once was 🤭 Maybe like me, most people feel that moment wasn’t needed to be broadcast all over Instagram and should have remained a private family moment 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway we all know what’s coming next 🙄 Four words - Dad Brother Grief Thief 😴
Maybe an 'anxiety' post too or being 'humble'.

The bottom really is falling out for these two! Bring on 2024!! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So apparently that night he was still in Blackpool but didn’t do TFM he had a medical issue. Wonder if it was constipation I mean he is literally full of tit 😂 on another note Andi Peters was on This Morning last week talking about dealing with grief at Christmas looks like fakey was overlooked again then I wonder why could it be that all the years The X Factor was on he chose to go the one year his brother was dying?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So apparently that night he was still in Blackpool but didn’t do TFM he had a medical issue
When is he not having a medical issue? 😂😂

I find it kinda creepy when people like pics of kids on Instagram, sure post a pic of your new baby if you must 🤦‍♀️ but it’s creepy liking pics of other people’s kids you don’t know and never will

Reactions: 19
Time to wheel out the dead again , heres my kid with Santa Claus post, next one, but don’t forget I have dead family members 🤮🤮🤮🤮 here’s a grainy photo of me as an embryo with them!

• Haha
There is no body at home with that kid. Sad to say about a kid but he’s emotionless, or like a dog that is food/treat led.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Considering Jake is often at the out of town shopping place in Colchester (which is spitting distance from Tollgate) I’m sure they can pop into the food bank there.
I used to live there for 20 years so they’re unlucky some of us know how close these places are to one another 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s such a bleeping fraud. Does these giveaways then keeps adding posts so it’s not actually her last 6 posts, it’s her last 8/9 that are getting extra likes and comments. Not that she’s getting loads of engagement from them 🤭. I genuinely think people are starting to see through her bullshit as well.
Talking of giveaways, wonder what happened to his one this year. Considering last month he got £40,000 just for a fight, you’d have thought he would have wanted to give back, if only to make out he’s such a good person. Oh sorry he only does giveaways when he’s trying to gain followers and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s a sad desperate stupid cow.So people are hoping to win a £50 food voucher😡I truly hate both of these pigs.Have more than most but can never be generous or genuine.He obviously gave not a bleeping penny of that fight money to charity.Saw a young boy fighting cancer on this morning was doing loads to raise money🥹bleep face Jake the fake does nothing unless it benefits his ego.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.