Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flappy so tit she can’t even be arsed to do her fake draw 😂
She’s trying to squeeze as much insta engagement as she possibly can 😂 She’s not drawn it once on the day she said she’s going to. She’s desperate for brand deals online but she’s so bleeping stupid, she doesn’t realise if they go on her insta to check her out, they’ll see how unprofessional she is with these giveaways and wouldn’t use her anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe an 'anxiety' post too or being 'humble'.

The bottom really is falling out for these two! Bring on 2024!! 😂
I wonder if there is still time for him to appear on TV before end of the year. He is a competition Presenter, don’t you know😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder how flappy coped with all the parcels arriving for Christmas given she thought she needed a pa as parcels overwhelm her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s obvious Chris only goes near jake when the manager begs him too
he ain’t seen Chris since the wedding apart from when he watched him at pants again forced to watch him .
He can’t stand him like the rest of us
I know! Chris still hasn’t had that lunch with Fakey and Gail! I remember Fakey begging Chris to have lunch with them. Chris didn’t reply😂😂.

• Haha
So 9.15pm and still no announcement on the winner of her tit giveaway. I don’t think she has done one on the day she said she would yet. Basically since November none of her posts show a true reflection of her proper engagement. Will be interesting to see if this is a regular thing now. Wouldn’t be surprised and that’s why they’re so cheap so she can continue doing them. Not seen any brands queuing up to work with her since her fake engagement figures though 😂
I guess she’s trying to pretend she is too busy. Deluded bint!
---
I wonder how flappy coped with all the parcels arriving for Christmas given she thought she needed a pa as parcels overwhelm her 😂😂
You need to stopppp @JazzFan , I forgot about that😂😂😂. We all know she is a lying witch! PA my ass!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The eye bleeping in his last story 🤢🤢🤢 he’s not looking at his son through the camera, he’s totally just looking at himself 🤮
I noticed this too..not one look at his son just eye bleeping himself. Creepy piece of tit he is! 🤢🤮
---
So started following a restaurant at a ski resort a couple of weeks ago and now ski clothing. Let’s see if this is their adult only trip that we’re all convinced they’re going on or is he doing it just to troll us 😂 Imagine the two of them posing on the slopes 🤮
Hopefully they do go..get caught up in an avalanche...never to be seen again! Sorry not sorry! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s trying to squeeze as much insta engagement as she possibly can 😂 She’s not drawn it once on the day she said she’s going to. She’s desperate for brand deals online but she’s so bleeping stupid, she doesn’t realise if they go on her insta to check her out, they’ll see how unprofessional she is with these giveaways and wouldn’t use her anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sparklesnest and Mrs king have done the same recently to up their incessant stories!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Fakey, just because Gail repeats a word, that doesn’t mean anything. And he didn’t even repeat it properly. For god sake get your kid some support. If you spent as much time helping Gail as you do in your piss tub, you’d see some improvements.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s obvious Chris only goes near jake when the manager begs him too
he ain’t seen Chris since the wedding apart from when he watched him at pants again forced to watch him .
He can’t stand him like the rest of us
notice Chris shared OL story wishing him a happy birthday but he didn’t share Fakeys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sparklesnest and Mrs king have done the same recently to up their incessant stories!
Flapz is always late to the party. She obviously stalks countless Insta pages and copies on to her page which is why nothing works. Poor love!
---
notice Chris shared OL story wishing him a happy birthday but he didn’t share Fakeys 😂
😂😂😂……I thought they were bros, well in Jaknob’s mind they are.

• Haha
Her giveaways are clearly fake like the rest of her.If Zelda stays and looks after Leo more fool her.Bet his brother wonders why she gives so much time to one grandchild and seems to completely ignore his kids.Bitter horrid family and we all know flaps and Zelda can’t stand each other.

Surprise, surprise, another private account!

412305874_863787572139661_185715583227306817_n.jpg

---
LAST DAY FLAPZ FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS DONATIONS. THEY SHUT AT 2PM TODAY.

Screenshot_20231222-075058~4.png

---
And he's sharing that crappy reel AGAIN!

412607947_382066977655733_3624851939065633099_n.jpg

• Sick
Sharing his reel of Gail yet again! Get the message Prickenden nobody is interested in the scruff! Santa asked his name he answered the end nothing cute or endearing about it his hair needs a cut and what in hell’s name is he wearing? He is cute to nobody but you

Reactions: 18
How many times is he going to share the same post.What a wanker and can you not take a hint that no one cares about seeing Leo on repeat.Lapland incoming or maybe they were just gifted the Christmas Eve box.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How many times is he going to share the same post.What a wanker and can you not take a hint that no one cares about seeing Leo on repeat.Lapland incoming or maybe they were just gifted the Christmas Eve box.
For somebody who has stated on many occasion they’re not bothered about likes on social media, his actions as always, tell a totally different story. Never known anyone on insta reshare the same posts/reels on their stories day after day like he does. He needs to accept that people are getting fed up with these cunts using their kids for likes/content 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.