Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get ready for another reel on how to make these macaroons (not macarons) because you know she’s going to say she’s had hundreds of DMs asking how to do them 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh duck off Flapz and get your boney arse down to the food bank you lying, pot-hole faced bleep. 🤬

412140657_180472268483841_8476115030723269096_n.jpg
412109261_765069275636879_486461653671091500_n.jpg

---
He can duck off today as well with his gay little mate. 🤢

412554675_654900780177140_3200725178050906278_n.jpg
412463543_2080217458996294_6435456216686779962_n.jpg

---
I cannot begin to express how bleeping wrong this is.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Imagine being that desperate every week your PAYING people to like and comment on your bleeping posts
Sad bleep just get a bleeping job begging cow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
When you’ve only just got over 4,000 likes in 4 hours on a reel of your kid meeting Santa, you need to accept that people are fed up with you constantly using your kid for content and flaunting your freebies online. Let’s see how popular the upcoming Lapland posts will be….
And most of those are autobot likes , not real ones

click-farm-lady-1.jpg

---
Imagine being that desperate every week your PAYING people to like and comment on your bleeping posts
Sad bleep just get a bleeping job begging cow
It's beyond inanity. What does go through their minds? There's something wring with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny it’s Chris bday but Chris wud never invite Jake to a bday bash around his genuine mates coz he’s know in reality. His mates think Jake is a toss piece!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who reckons he’s sleeping today cos he’s tired after actually having to spend over 24 hours with his family? That or bts he is manically trying to think of ways to get his Instagram engagement up 😂 Imagine what he’s planning to use his mum for when she’s there at Christmas 🙄 Can’t see Lapland being Xmas Eve so they must be there tomorrow.

• Heart
Funny it’s Chris bday but Chris wud never invite Jake to a bday bash around his genuine mates coz he’s know in reality. His mates think Jake is a toss piece!
It’s obvious Chris only goes near jake when the manager begs him too
he ain’t seen Chris since the wedding apart from when he watched him at pants again forced to watch him .
He can’t stand him like the rest of us

• Heart
Other than for his nap I bet the lazy prick has not moved his arse off that sofa today.

Reactions: 20
Where’s all the work he said he had coming up🤣Stupid has been who days are spend looking at himself while feeding Leo😳Wonder if rubber lips is going to announce her winner.😡Do these to begs not have any friends anywhere on this planet.

• Haha
I bet he's absolutely bleeping seething being stuck at home.....
Even better will be the massive comedown when he's back to the full monty.....

Merry Christmas you friend less bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The lights are on and this little chap definitely needs to be assessed! Shame on his parents for not doing more for him.
---

Which article is this! I will need to green arrow!
I think about his weight before the fight. I was looking for something in my search history, totally forgot I commented.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Overwhelmed? He’s as vacant as ever, definitely NOT overwhelmed you moronic Easter Island head shaped twit! 🗿
This is him as Santa is speaking to him. No clue where, when, what or how, the poor buggar.
View attachment 2644480
Spud reminds me of ‘Danny’ in ‘The Shining’ in that picture 🫢

IMG_2742.png
IMG_2744.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.