Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad to see Leo so uninterested in his surroundings.Make sure you two cunts make Fred feel awkward when asked if he’s on the good list😡Going to just read here until after Christmas as these two are just unbelievable.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Has he never took Leo to see Santa before? God he’s so bleeping annoying.

Lovely time making memories with the family (that yet again you’ve not paid for) Surely Alton Towers should be getting into trouble for this as well? She should be told to mark it as gifted. She’s tagged them in it and they’ve mentioned her on all their stories. Then it will be the same with Lapland.

Can’t wait for the day they get absolutely duck all. Get some dignity Soph.
If Alton Towers have mentioned it, it must be #grifted.

Reactions: 17
Can someone explain to me how they got there late afternoon yesterday and I’m assuming they’ve already left, how they’ve had a great couple of days there? How is 24 hours a couple of days? Both done posts and still no mention of it being gifted/pr trip. Maybe they did pay for it and that’s why they only did one night in the cheapest hotel available on-site 😉
She did A level English not maths so maybe it’s two days in her head 😂

• Haha
Can someone explain to me how they got there late afternoon yesterday and I’m assuming they’ve already left, how they’ve had a great couple of days there? How is 24 hours a couple of days? Both done posts and still no mention of it being gifted/pr trip. Maybe they did pay for it and that’s why they only did one night in the cheapest hotel available on-site 😉
I doubt they paid Jeanie. They do duck all with those kids and only do something if it's for free.

Detestable begging cunts. That CBeebies room was the cheapest. That fat little gremlin doesn't know what day of the week it is. I hope she took his food as he would have eaten the price of that room in a day - spoilt little brat.

Freddie must have been bored shitless.

Screenshot_20231221-201453~2.png

---
Rolling Gail out of Alton Towers.....

• Haha
  • Heart
They definitely didn’t pay it’s definitely a freebie they pay for duck all
he spent the whole of full monty free hotels and not eating unless it was FREE

Reactions: 15
Everybody report them to the ASA🤬🤬🤬 begging bastards. I bet Freddie was bored shitless in Cbeebies land I thought big nosed bastard said he was going on oblivion🙄🙄🙄 this whole trip was for Spud u like. I hate them both🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
I bet RatBoy sat on Santa's knee. 🤢

View attachment 2643820
Looks like a campaign poster for Oxfam .
Jog on, you begging pair of cunts, duck off on your adults only holiday, leave Gail with his granny and Fred can go and enjoy Christmas with his PROPER REAL PARENTS.....
---
I think Flapz must have caught up on here as she's put this on one of the photos!

Is it in reference to "the wanker with an anchor" reference to his anchor necklace and his swinging coke jaw the other night?

Ahh, so funny Flapz - must be a sad life being a beard eh? 😂😂

View attachment 2643334
I know. Sooo busy being family of the year, but constantly on here and social media in general....
We ain't jealous of you cunts, just pity you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Feel so sorry for Freddie being taken to CBeebies land at his age, for fucks sake how embarrassing for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I see he’s been named dropped in the article about Mrs Hinch and her son having autism. I wouldn’t put it passed him to try and get on that bandwagon with Leo.
If there's money involved they'll be begging for scrounging it
---
She did A level English not maths so maybe it’s two days in her head 😂
She never said she'd passed them 😆😆
---
Maris is completely vacant. Takes nothing in , his eyes unfocused.

• Heart
What’s pathetic as well, is he has followers that think it’s normal to tag so many SCD people in a comment and as if by them doing it, it will make it happen 😂
As for the food. £170 for a meal with starters, main courses, sides, couple of drinks plus the service charge in a restaurant in Islington, is hardly ‘hefty’ as he calls it. If he thinks that’s expensive, especially for London, shows the sort of places he normally goes to. As you say when you do duck all with your family unless it’s free, doesn’t say a lot for you as a person showing off that you’re paying £170 for a meal for two. I bet he wouldn’t pay anywhere near that if it was him & Flappy out though
Exactly! I live in London and that’s pretty standard unless you go for a set menu in some really average place. Even then it wouldn’t be too much lower than that.

• Heart
I hope Fred did go on the big rides cos fakey actually said it to him about oblivion. Someone commented on sophs post asking if he went on it so the proof was there. They are so selfish!

• Heart
Dumb, dumber, vacant child and half child! Night all, they’ve pissed me off as normal!
Can't SPELL - can't even count.

You were there for A DAY you illiterate scabby, inbred bleep.

WHERE'S THE FOOD BANK DONATIONS YOU UTTER GREEDY BASTARD bleep? 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For fucks sake, get that child looked at , you cunts.

Screenshot_20231221-210634_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Didn't Fakey say yesterday that Fred wanted to go on Oblivion? Yet it seems they've just gone into baby land for golden child Maris

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Feel so sorry for Freddie being taken to CBeebies land at his age, for fucks sake how embarrassing for him.
I bet he has no end of bullying at school, all out there on social media for them to see
---
Didn't Fakey say yesterday that Fred wanted to go on Oblivion? Yet it seems they've just gone into baby land for golden child Maris
Seems it was all geared to Maris, no idea why he takes nothing in, no lights, no one’s home

Reactions: 20
Only " Golden Child" matters for clicks,likes and scrounging freebies.

His health or cognitive brainpower obviously doesn't.
Probably too much alcohol or drugs in their bloodstream when he was concepted.
Not that they would bother them, him struggling all his life. Maris might live into his 90s.

Thats a lot of NHS care when they are all gone & hes still alive.

They probably get a vicarious thrill from imaging what they can grift off of companies as he gets older.

Cunts like them make my blood boil.

• Heart
Very happy to say my boy came home last night with Mr Cunk, via MacDonalds for a big Mac.

And do you know what, fakey. Mr Cunk is my lads step dad. Of 27 years. He's raised him as his own. He's the one who took him and his mates to rugby practice. To hospital appointments. To Hull University. To bring him back the day before the first lockdown. To collect him from London.
Will you be doing that with Freddie??? And my boy doesn't have to tell him, "whos the boss", you bleep .
The one thing about that trip is not one of them will be enjoying it.
Fab news @Philimena cunk ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Please Santa, can I have my hair cut and be adopted as I have total cunts as parents.

Thanks, love from Gail x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.