Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope it goes against him. Didn’t Adam Thomas always mention it and allude to being in the upcoming series then eventually he did? I couldn’t watch him so no way could I watch Fakey on that show. I used to watch it a little behind so I could fast forward Adams irritating smile and fake laugh. Didn’t somebody on here know someone that worked on Strictly who’d said along side pro-dancer Neil, Fakey was the most fame hungry? Neil is another one I can’t bear to see when he pushes his way to the front when Claudia does her interviews and he eye fucks himself like Fakey too!
Imagine Fakey & Neil together pushing each other out the way to get the camera time 🤢 You’re right Adam was the same but I think the difference is Adam works/worked at the BBC and he’s never done DOI. Apart from antiques road trip and an episode of Pointless, pretty sure Fakeys never been on the BBC. Also Fakeys last interview regarding SCD where he came across all cocky and actually said the only reason he’s never been asked is cos of the rule about ex DOI contestants, I’d imagine would definitely go against him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can see his big head on off limits post.So they are of to Alton towers and her latest post has 212 likes.Stupid cow lips are ridiculous and that lip stain did nothing whatsoever 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are only just leaving for Alton Towers?? It shuts at 6pm still less time there means less money tight bastard reckon the reason they are waiting to go to Lapland is so Zelda can go too and pay for everything
---
They are only just leaving for Alton Towers?? It shuts at 6pm still less time there means less money tight bastard reckon the reason they are waiting to go to Lapland is so Zelda can go too and pay for everything

Reactions: 18
Don’t strictly onoy have people on the show that are known for something ?
I mean he isn’t actually known for anything like he isn’t a presenter he isn’t in a soap or a known singer …
---
---
Are they doing like a Christmas light trail ? I know a lot of theme parks are having Christmas themed events which probably means they are not going on rides and no doubt FREE .. off limits get free tickets for Alton tower events usually Halloween one

Reactions: 13
He’s going overboard with the Freddie content today 🙄 Alton Towers is a 3 and a half hour drive from theirs so wouldn’t you think they’d have left first thing this morning? Obviously a freebie because if they were paying for themselves, he would have wanted to have been there all day. We all know he likes to get his moneys worth 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bet Flapps will be driving the 3.5hrs to Alton Towers. Fakey will be too tired from his date with Chris last night

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So did Jake actually go the off limit event last night ?.
he didn’t seem to post them all just Chris and Ashley cain just did a post so he was at the event
I bet they warned jake not to film anybody

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Alton Towers are doing ‘Santa sleepover’ events this Xmas but the park definitely still shuts at 6pm every day. Maybe they’re travelling today, stopping there tonight and doing the park tomorrow? If that’s it, it’s definitely a ‘pr trip’ because no way are they paying for a hotel. Alton Towers don’t advertise when their z list events are on cos I suppose they don’t want the backlash 🤷🏻‍♀️ We’ll soon find out cos they’ll both be bragging on their stories if that’s the case.

• Heart
I think the thick fool means 'festive' instead of festival - unless we're all of to Glastonbury. She honestly needs to give up. She can't even talk properly.

---
As for him.... 🤢

412113120_867687732032856_1106750776310138032_n.jpg
412034663_658697506423442_4869775694808323180_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So did Jake actually go the off limit event last night ?.
he didn’t seem to post them all just Chris and Ashley cain just did a post so he was at the event
I bet they warned jake not to film anybody
Making an absolute bleep of himself. They look really happy being with José the bullfighter....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
(Raise hands above head, quickly claps & stamps feet)

Ole everyone ….

(sorry I couldn’t resist)

The only time PANTO BOY does ANYTHING with his family is when there is a freebie involved. A bleeping FREEBIE, what a family man you are. You bought yourself or got a dupe Gucci bolero cropped jacket (you looked an utter bleep, I may add) then went to the IVY for drinks & food with the man who soo wish was your true friend, but it feels almost obligatory him ever sending time with you. YOU DO NOTHING for those kids unless it’s a freebie or you are using them for adverts - WHAT A SHITHOUSE you are.

Hope everyone is good today. I am forcing myself to wrap gifts (on no 3 and I am bored and the novelty has worn off) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't know if it's her bleeping irritating way of blinking, the overuse of her horrid pointy fingers, the fake to duck accent or how she has to 'pop the link' on everything, but it makes me want to punch her bushy masculine eyebrows right off.
Screenshot_20231220-154411_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Sounds like he’s got the Colombian cold this morning ❄
100% that is a coke cold, heard the nasally tell tale straight away. Imagine being out on the gear and driving your child about in the car early the next morning what an absolute scumbag.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Newbie here…

Fakey reminds me of a male version of Charlotte Dawson.

No fucks given about his kids, lies about boozing , talks stupid, shitloads of face work, turkey teeth, full of tit in general & pulling out the deceased relative for likes & engagement.

Despicable pair!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Newbie here…

Fakey reminds me of a male version of Charlotte Dawson.

No fucks given about his kids, lies about boozing , talks stupid, shitloads of face work, turkey teeth, full of tit in general & pulling out the deceased relative for likes & engagement.

Despicable pair!
Welcome to the friendliest thread on Tattle 😊 This has been said on many occasions 😂 Only thing different is we’re still waiting for Fakey to get cardboard cutouts of his dad and brother made to bring out on special occasions 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.