Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting Fred tram lines knowing Sophie will hate it then smirking to himself such disrespect for his wife! He didn’t pay for the meal either he was holding his and Chris’ cards but made sure Chris’ was sticking up more than his so when the waiter came over that’s the card he took then the prick just laughed
He looked gutted as it was his card the waiter picked out of the too. He gave Chris his back. Unlucky head

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Filtered tanned face! Using Freddie as clickbate!
Look at that brush on his head ffs🤣🤣🤣🤣 is he getting a fresh trim aswell😆😆😆
What a prick he is, all excited going out with Chris, never seen him like that with Flaps. I thought he was ill and depressed. Probably because he's stuck at home with his family, he bleeping hates being with them doesn't he😐😐😐
Why was he showing off that he spent £173 on a meal, that's duck all in London and they only had 1 drink each a starter and main with shared sides. All that card roulette stuff was shite, just Fakey trying to prove he's got money. Bet he hasn't spent £173 on Freddie and Leo's christmas presents the tight bleep. He only spends money on himself, new winkle picker boots aswell.

Still laughing my tits off at that bleeping reel, the dancing, the clothes the rings ohhh my days🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Guys she's resharing the tesco festive menu helper cos people have been messaging her asking her too.
Yeah OK Flaps🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So Freddie got tramlines but WTF is on his head..... Scratch marks from Chris? 🤢

Screenshot_20231220-104726~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
So she keeps resharing old reels and old ads because so many people are messaging her apparently, so why is the only way she can get people to like or comment on her posts is by offering a free giveaway? Does she think everybody is as stupid as she is?
As for the giveaway. £50 for a supermarket of your choice 🙄 I saw an influencer doing a giveaway yesterday (all the instacunts are doing it at the moment) and she’s giving away £500 and she’s not got anywhere near the following Flappys allegedly got.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she keeps resharing old reels and old ads because so many people are messaging her apparently, so why is the only way she can get people to like or comment on her posts is by offering a free giveaway? Does she think everybody is as stupid as she is?
As for the giveaway. £50 for a supermarket of your choice 🙄 I saw an influencer doing a giveaway yesterday (all the instacunts are doing it at the moment) and she’s giving away £500 and she’s not got anywhere near the following Flappys allegedly got.
£50 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tight witch, she's so desperate for engagement

• Haha
£50 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tight witch, she's so desperate for engagement
Thing is it looks even cheaper now the fact he showed himself spending £173 on a meal last night. Honestly I know £50 is better than nothing but it’s actually quite insulting that she’s doing this because of her tit engagement with instagram. Imagine what she’d do if once these giveaways are over, people went back and unliked and deleted their comments on her posts 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So the paps weren't that desperate to stand outside last night at the showbiz party of the year????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Me too and I’d message the BBC my disgust. I genuinely think his constantly begging, tagging and doing multiple interviews about it, fortunately goes against him 🤞🏻 Coukd you imagine the sob story 😴
---

This is brilliant 😂
Close-up of the boat-race, tearful eyes, sad- faced " social media awareness" look all over it.....

... then grinning and making doe eyes at the nearest twinkie😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think there's a 0.000000001% chance of him getting on strictly. The big thing that goes against him, apart from being a colossal bleep, is they have never employed him. He's been on a few quiz/crap shows, but I think they've sussed him out
He's got no big public profile. He's an ordinary person who touched lucky with a few reality shows , and now his luck is running out....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think there's a 0.000000001% chance of him getting on strictly. The big thing that goes against him, apart from being a colossal bleep, is they have never employed him. He's been on a few quiz/crap shows, but I think they've sussed him out
He's got no big public profile. He's an ordinary person who touched lucky with a few reality shows , and now his luck is running out....
I really hope it goes against him. Didn’t Adam Thomas always mention it and allude to being in the upcoming series then eventually he did? I couldn’t watch him so no way could I watch Fakey on that show. I used to watch it a little behind so I could fast forward Adams irritating smile and fake laugh. Didn’t somebody on here know someone that worked on Strictly who’d said along side pro-dancer Neil, Fakey was the most fame hungry? Neil is another one I can’t bear to see when he pushes his way to the front when Claudia does her interviews and he eye fucks himself like Fakey too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.