Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
REMINDER TO THE PIZZA FACED bleep.

COLCHESTER FOOD BANK DONATIONS

WHERE ARE THEY YOU LYING witch...?

View attachment 2637393
---
She has royally fucked up her face big time the ugly bleep. Finished at "firty".

Why is her chavvy mate wearing pyjamas? Are all these Colchester chavs inbred or something?

Cunts.

View attachment 2637399
Aren't they the same pajamas Flappy was selling on vinted ages ago🤔🤔🤔 then we saw her wearing them again.

See he's ill again, ffs rinse and repeat with this twit, he really hates being at home with his family doesn't he🤥🤥🤥 Done absolutely duck all with Leo all bloody week, I hope Freddie is out of the way at his dad's.

Hahaha Flappy's Tesco ad not ad. I've been laughing at her attempt at speaking posh she let's herself down numerous times 😆😆😆 togevver, wivvin budget and I Fort ffs what a div🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I still can’t believe how she’s aged in under 3 years 🤯. Plus for a self proclaimed ‘fashionista’ she looks so frumpy and dated. Her hair, her make up and don’t even start me on the 80s clothing. Also why is her friend wearing Flappys old pyjamas? Remember she tried to say they weren’t pyjamas and then listed them as pyjamas on vinted 😂
---
And so it begins… 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I still can’t believe how she’s aged in under 3 years 🤯. Plus for a self proclaimed ‘fashionista’ she looks so frumpy and dated. Her hair, her make up and don’t even start me on the 80s clothing. Also why is her friend wearing Flappys old pyjamas? Remember she tried to say they weren’t pyjamas and then listed them as pyjamas on vinted 😂
---
And so it begins… 😂😂😂
That's why he's 'ill' with a 'temperature'.

I bet his blood is boiling.

He is FINISHED!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor Jaknob will smash his TV in. Sam Thompson will be on This Morning very soon being interviewed. That’s how you elevate a career not like deluded Fakey who claims he is ‘presenting’ every time he appears on TV for a 2min blink and you miss it appearance. I feel bad for him…..truly I do😂😂.
---
Flaps looks old enough to be her mum!
---

Begging for the ‘you ok hun?’ from the old tena brigade!
Anything to up his engagement. He’s the lowest of the low!
---
Pls check up on Fakey😂😂. His jealously must have landed him in Colchester Hospital!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched Sam on This Morning, what a humble bloke, no eye bleeping, no ME ME ME, what a breath of fresh air 😂😂

• Heart
I think it’s finally hit him how irrelevant he is. That’s why he’s feeling so low. I think Polly might manage to get him on tv to talk about DOI one last time but then I think his “TV career” is officially dead. I can’t believe he’s kept ITV competition presenter on his bio cos he’s only done it twice 🙈 I think Sam is gonna start getting the competitions now, but good ones like Kate where he goes to nice places 😊

It honestly couldn’t have happened to a more deserving head, I feel like we’ve been waiting a long time for this 😊

I don’t like flaps at all but I think the end of the marriage is very near, and those kids won’t have to put up with prick for much longer. I just hope she steps up and becomes a better mum to both. I’m not sticking up for her at all but I do think she had been controlled by a nasty bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I notice Polly has started following both Sam and Zara recently 🙄 Probably wanting to keep an eye on their insta deals and try and poach some jobs from them 😂 I could imagine her trying to undercut them and offering Fakey on the cheap (even cheaper than usual 😉)
He’s either going to go social media silent whilst licking his wounds or he’ll come back more manic than normal. As for Flappy, good luck putting up with his mood. I can’t even imagine what he’s like to live with, especially at the moment. Do I feel sorry for her. Nope I don’t. If there’s ever a smidgeon of feeling bad for her, I just remember the way she uses her kids for ads and the way she lets her bleep of a husband humiliate and belittle her eldest son whenever he feels like it. How’s that z list lifestyle that you were so desperate for, working out for you Flaps?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I notice Polly has started following both Sam and Zara recently 🙄 Probably wanting to keep an eye on their insta deals and try and poach some jobs from them 😂 I could imagine her trying to undercut them and offering Fakey on the cheap (even cheaper than usual 😉)
He’s either going to go social media silent whilst licking his wounds or he’ll come back more manic than normal. As for Flappy, good luck putting up with his mood. I can’t even imagine what he’s like to live with, especially at the moment. Do I feel sorry for her. Nope I don’t. If there’s ever a smidgeon of feeling bad for her, I just remember the way she uses her kids for ads and the way she lets her bleep of a husband humiliate and belittle her eldest son whenever he feels like it. How’s that z list lifestyle that you were so desperate for, working out for you Flaps?
Or she wants them on her books haha dream on polly

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey All 👋

So a grown arse man is telling STRANGERS his temperature & that he feels ill ???

SOPHIE - give yourself a bleeping shake, this man is draining yourself and your children - he’ll always put himself before ANYONE ELSE, that’s not a way to live. Z list fame is just pathetic & desperate - they are people who has a taste of C list maybe B (Jake only achieved C) but it’s fleeting & then gradually they slope down the ladder of lists until they hit the floor.
But if you choose that lifestyle of freebies & bullshit ads - then you are just as bad, you crave it - then I have zero respect for you.

This duck is a pathetic excuse of a man, and as his fame is quickly diminishing by the day the desperation will get worse. Using DEATH to up engagement really is a CUNTS TRICK, it’s SADFISHING - using death to gather traffic ? I mean, that screams pathetic.

anyway, that’s my 2p worth 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No sympathy for her at all. In an attempt to make herself famous she’s actually ruined her looks with all her tweaks; she was a pretty girl but has now morphed in to a trout pout, masculine jawline, fake teeth mess. Her style is so manly and not anything unique.
She’s trying too hard and with that drive to be something shes lost herself. There’s nothing she won’t try to be noticed and relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No sympathy for her at all. In an attempt to make herself famous she’s actually ruined her looks with all her tweaks; she was a pretty girl but has now morphed in to a trout pout, masculine jawline, fake teeth mess. Her style is so manly and not anything unique.
She’s trying too hard and with that drive to be something shes lost herself. There’s nothing she won’t try to be noticed and relevant.
They'll never manage it.
They have no talent, are unlikeable , not attractive enough & live nearly 100 miles away from Television stations etc in the back of beyond.

Happy to do duck-all & beg & scriunge. Even food - rather than actually take a paid job.

His 5 mins of fame was over a Decade ago - and he never really even had that, back then.....

• Heart
This proves how far down the pecking order he is at his management company. He put this reel on his grid over 3 weeks ago and they’ve finally got round to sharing it on their page today. So it’s actually an ad for Tiktok but he’s put it on insta as well 🙄. They saw him coming. Payment for ads on TikTok are a lot lower than IG. Also ‘brands that authentically align with their clients long term?’. What brand has he advertised long term? The only one I can think of is gummies and he still only pulls that out when it fits his narrative 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This proves how far down the pecking order he is at his management company. He put this reel on his grid over 3 weeks ago and they’ve finally got round to sharing it on their page today. So it’s actually an ad for Tiktok but he’s put it on insta as well 🙄. They saw him coming. Payment for ads on TikTok are a lot lower than IG. Also ‘brands that authentically align with their clients long term?’. What brand has he advertised long term? The only one I can think of is gummies and he still only pulls that out when it fits his narrative 🤷🏻‍♀️
Like he makes the bleeping BED.
and of course, he’s advertising a brand so obviously he’s EYE bleeping HIMSELF …. I’m not buying it anymore, back to Yakkult.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm picturing Fakey watching Sam on This Morning, sprawled drunk on his filthy blue sofa surrounded by empty wine bottles shouting "IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!!!!" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s pribably gone off to Zelda’s for some rest and recovery away from his family whilst he’s so sick, what was that? A grand total of 52 hours??

Reactions: 17
Hello fakeys, I'm back!!!!

Many, many many thanks for all your kind words and messages. My boys op went well, now been transferred onto the cardiac ward after 48 hrs in ICU .
Mr Cunk has now taken over, as hopefully my boy will be discharged Wednesday. Cunk junior said many thanks, as I showed him the thread, and he said" that gang you hang out with online are really nice!)..
Back to the thread. Nice to see Colchester's answer to Burton and Taylor are still the biggest pair of grifting boring cunts on social media....
And beakys epic breakdown over Sam Thompson's imminent further success nearly made me piss myself laughing on the way home on the train.
I've had more fun than these two cunts staying in a Travelodge for 4 days ....
As you were, goyyys.....
---
I'm picturing Fakey watching Sam on This Morning, sprawled drunk on his filthy blue sofa surrounded by empty wine bottles shouting "IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!!!!" :ROFLMAO:
Without a doubt.....

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Many, many many thanks for all your kind words and messages. My boys op went well, now been transferred onto the cardiac ward after 48 hrs in ICU .
Mr Cunk has now taken over, as hopefully my boy will be discharged Wednesday. Cunk junior said many thanks, as I showed him the thread, and he said" that gang you hang out with online are really nice!)..
Back to the thread. Nice to see Colchester's answer to Burton and Taylor are still the biggest pair of grifting boring cunts on social media....
And beakys epic breakdown over Sam Thompson's imminent further success nearly made me piss myself laughing on the way home on the train.
As you were, goyyys.....
Ah this is great news! Glad everything went well ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14

As you were, goyyys.....
---

Without a doubt.....
Glad all went OK! Much love to you all. 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who the duck has a list of Zelda’s film recommendations, is she that deluded people take notice of anything she recommends 😂😂😂 cracks me up “put it on your list”
---
Glad all went well @Philimena cunk 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.