Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That new ad she’s done and he’s shared it to his stories, so weird. Take it they’ve had a really fun festive day together lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haven't caught up with all the thread yet, so appologies if this has been mentioned before, but why is that kid constantly allowed and encouraged to jump all over the furniture?!
Because they are feral!
---
What an absolute joke. Pizza face on skates. Grim.

Freddie looks so awkward and Gail is just so vacant. He's doing that fake deranged grin again.

• Sad
  • Sick
She’s that boring didn’t even notice she posted that tit ad two days ago.147 likes I honestly would put my phone away and go sort my pathetic life out.Those boys are just rolled out for ads and likes.Bet she does not put money in Fred’s bank as she certainly uses him enough times for paid work😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s that boring didn’t even notice she posted that tit ad two days ago.147 likes I honestly would put my phone away and go sort my pathetic life out.Those boys are just rolled out for ads and likes.Bet she does not put money in Fred’s bank as she certainly uses him enough times for paid work😡😡
I don’t think she did. I reckon Tropicana have tagged her in it today so it’s now appearing on her grid because it definitely wasn’t there earlier. Sad how those boys are taken nowhere, barring the zoo, unless she’s getting paid to do it. He did an interview saying how much they’d got planned whilst he was off and one week down and they’ve done duck all and no sign of Freddie anywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she did. I reckon Tropicana have tagged her in it today so it’s now appearing on her grid because it definitely wasn’t there earlier. Sad how those boys are taken nowhere, barring the zoo, unless she’s getting paid to do it. He did an interview saying how much they’d got planned whilst he was off and one week down and they’ve done duck all and no sign of Freddie anywhere.
They only get taken to the zoo because she begged a yearly pass from them for nothing

Reactions: 17
They only get taken to the zoo because she begged a yearly pass from them for nothing
I know somebody who works admin at Colchester Zoo and they don’t give free passes to ‘influencers’ so that’s one place she can’t grift from 😂 Leo goes in for free and she’d only have to pay about £70 for a year for her. Well if she can afford YSL, LV, Gucci & Chanel 🙄 I’m sure she can afford £70 over 12 months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know somebody who works admin at Colchester Zoo and they don’t give free passes to ‘influencers’ so that’s one place she can’t grift from 😂 Leo goes in for free and she’d only have to pay about £70 for a year for her. Well if she can afford YSL, LV, Gucci & Chanel 🙄 I’m sure she can afford £70 over 12 months 😂
Thank god she has to pay for SOMETHING, then.... 😃😃😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can anyone remember when spud was a baby and was just sitting up and he was plonked on the bed I think it was and his neck was bent right back looking up at a tele.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Another one who loves attention and posted that photo cos she knew it would get everybody commenting 🤷🏻‍♀️ Still funny though she’s in Antigua for ITV win. Where’s the furthest Fakey has been and in fact when was the last time he was even used by them 😂
---

These are the likes she’s got today on that reel and I’ve only screenshotted a few. There’s plenty more exactly the same 🙄😂
Who is she trying to kid, does she not realise that all her likes will be checked by Marketing Teams before any collab/work offers would be considered. This also includes you Jake!!!

Reactions: 17
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
First the dead and now posting about his health🤣He’s ever so busy🤣And no one cares bro!!
IMG_9120.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell he’s absolutely hating being at home isn’t he? 😂

I hope Freddie is spending most of his time at his dads as I bet that prick is making life bloody miserable for them all. I’m not feeling particularly festive and as I’ve said before I struggle with depression but I’m making sure my little girl is having a lovely Christmas. He’s a selfish twunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
First the dead and now posting about his health🤣He’s ever so busy🤣And no one cares bro!!View attachment 2637292
Not too sick to come online and let everyone know about it though 🙄 He’s as predictable with his ‘illnesses’ as he is his grief posts. This gives him the excuse to not take the family out. Bet he’ll be fine on the day of the Lapland visit and he’ll definitely recover if he gets offered a 2 min TV appearance. It’s actually embarrassing how we can call him out in advance because it’s always rinse and repeat with him 🤷🏻‍♀️
Now just waiting for the whole woe is me sad face selfie to be put up 🙄🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 24
God he’s really on a self pity overkill.Was sat half naked yesterday eyeing his ugly face while once again showing us how far behind Leo is in his speech.He must drain the life out of anyone he’s around when not getting the attention he needs from freaks online.
IMG_9121.jpeg

God he’s really on a self pity overkill.Was sat half naked yesterday eyeing his ugly face while once again showing us how far behind Leo is in his speech.He must drain the life out of anyone he’s around when not getting the attention he needs from freaks online.View attachment 2637353
The ironic thing about a quote like this being posted by him, is he’d be the last person to check on other people cos he’s far too selfish and self involved with what’s happening with him to care about anybody else 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
REMINDER TO THE PIZZA FACED bleep.

COLCHESTER FOOD BANK DONATIONS

WHERE ARE THEY YOU LYING witch...?

Screenshot_20231217-133304~2.png

---
She has royally fucked up her face big time the ugly bleep. Finished at "firty".

Why is her chavvy mate wearing pyjamas? Are all these Colchester chavs inbred or something?

Cunts.

412501322_1008216360248406_8688098124003643388_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
REMINDER TO THE PIZZA FACED bleep.

COLCHESTER FOOD BANK DONATIONS

WHERE ARE THEY YOU LYING witch...?

View attachment 2637393
---
She has royally fucked up her face big time the ugly bleep. Finished at "firty".

Why is her chavvy mate wearing pyjamas? Are all these Colchester chavs inbred or something?

Cunts.

View attachment 2637399
Flaps looks old enough to be her mum!
---
God he’s really on a self pity overkill.Was sat half naked yesterday eyeing his ugly face while once again showing us how far behind Leo is in his speech.He must drain the life out of anyone he’s around when not getting the attention he needs from freaks online.View attachment 2637353
Begging for the ‘you ok hun?’ from the old tena brigade!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.