Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello fakeys, I'm back!!!!

Many, many many thanks for all your kind words and messages. My boys op went well, now been transferred onto the cardiac ward after 48 hrs in ICU .
Mr Cunk has now taken over, as hopefully my boy will be discharged Wednesday. Cunk junior said many thanks, as I showed him the thread, and he said" that gang you hang out with online are really nice!)..
Back to the thread. Nice to see Colchester's answer to Burton and Taylor are still the biggest pair of grifting boring cunts on social media....
And beakys epic breakdown over Sam Thompson's imminent further success nearly made me piss myself laughing on the way home on the train.
I've had more fun than these two cunts staying in a Travelodge for 4 days ....
As you were, goyyys.....
---

Without a doubt.....
Aww glad you're doing okay Phili, and glad everything went smoothly with your sons op and he is doing well. Nice to see you back! 🤎xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They really are the last of the z list celeb dregs to go to Lapland 😂
I noticed Dani Dyer, Emma Bunton, James Blunt, Peter Andre, just to name a few, were all there yesterday. Will be interesting to see the calibre of z listers that are there on the day they go and whether they make the Daily Fail like the others have.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder how much he gets paid for these stupid articles.Can only talk about his past as duck all happening in his future👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder how much he gets paid for these stupid articles.Can only talk about his past as duck all happening in his future👍👍
It's literally the same tit every year. I bet he's hating all the articles about Sam Thompson on This Morning! 😂

I wonder if we'll get a "humble and grateful" post soon? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see Polly has changed her list of clients again and she’s now also representing Ellie Phillips. Her bio states she’s a presenter and showbiz journalist but all I know her from is the trash articles she’s written for the Daily Fail 🤢 I suppose having a hack on your books is another way of ensuring your other clients only get positive press.

Reactions: 16
Had to google Ellie Philips and parrot really has got some A lister clients🤣Woe me coming from fake arse and a thank you to his bots.Flaps looks so old goes to show you can’t buy class or style with donation money.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had to google Ellie Philips and parrot really has got some A lister clients🤣Woe me coming from fake arse and a thank you to his bots.Flaps looks so old goes to show you can’t buy class or style with donation money.
She really is what you call a typical tabloid journalist. I came across her a few years ago because of an article she wrote on somebody in the public eye. It was spiteful and downright nasty and I knew for a fact it was so full of untruths, it was ridiculous. Looking at her Instagram bio, she seems well suited to PP and her star client. All like to over exaggerate their achievements and document every minor TV appearance they have 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMFG. His latest interview 🤯 The bleeping desperation 🤢 He literally will do or say anything just to get his name in the press. How surprising he wants to do a documentary on grief next year 🙄 only 12 years after his Dad passed and 8 years after his brother. He is a grief thieving despicable bleep who needs to let them rest in peace and stop still trying to cash in on them several years later 😡 If I was married to him or a member of his family I’d feel ashamed and disgusted with his desperation and what he uses to try and be in the public eye 😡
---
Also he states he can’t imagine how hard it must be to lose a child. Pity he doesn’t think about his own mother then when he’s constantly trying to cash in/get sympathy on her youngest sons death 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
OMFG. His latest interview 🤯 The bleeping desperation 🤢 He literally will do or say anything just to get his name in the press. How surprising he wants to do a documentary on grief next year 🙄 only 12 years after his Dad passed and 8 years after his brother. He is a grief thieving despicable bleep who needs to let them rest in peace and stop still trying to cash in on them several years later 😡 If I was married to him or a member of his family I’d feel ashamed and disgusted with his desperation and what he uses to try and be in the public eye 😡
---
Also he states he can’t imagine how hard it must be to lose a child. Pity he doesn’t think about his own mother then when he’s constantly trying to cash in/get sympathy on her youngest sons death 🙄
Why doesn't he just BORE OFF. He now wants to be a ghost hunter?

Honestly, he's running out of ideas. As for that 'documentary on grief' he can shove that idea up his arse.

Utter scumbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Your star is nearly extinguished Fakey. I doubt you'll be getting a grief documentary and haven't you already done a ghost programme, help, my house is haunted 🤔🤔🤔 he speaks such utter tit doesn't he. I really hope he's suffering today🤢🤢🤢 but then no doubt everyone in the house is, cos this prick has a cold. How does he get so many colds ffs🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think when he’s not posting he tells her not to post as well because she’s always quieter when he is. Oh saying that she has shared her Tescos ‘ad’ again this morning 😂
I bet there’s nothing wrong with him. The fact he’s done this interview about a ‘grief documentary’, I’ve got a horrible feeling he is going to be even worse than usual with this narrative and if possible use it even more than he does usually. He’s only ever this quiet when he’s planning something.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I suppose it’s yet another day in bed ‘ill’ so more time away from his son as I’m guessing he’s holed up in the hobbit bedroom bet he will recover once Sophie has done all the prep for Christmas though lazy useless prat! As for a documentary he has got no chance for the very reason he can’t get a presenting job he has no empathy for others at all he doesn’t care about anyone but himself he loves only himself he doesn’t love Sophie or the boys not even his mum he is not capable he is too self absorbed. Fantastic news about your son @Philimena cunk and home for Christmas aswell I hope it’s an amazing one for you all

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.