Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello fakeys, I'm back!!!!

Many, many many thanks for all your kind words and messages. My boys op went well, now been transferred onto the cardiac ward after 48 hrs in ICU .
Mr Cunk has now taken over, as hopefully my boy will be discharged Wednesday. Cunk junior said many thanks, as I showed him the thread, and he said" that gang you hang out with online are really nice!)..
Back to the thread. Nice to see Colchester's answer to Burton and Taylor are still the biggest pair of grifting boring cunts on social media....
And beakys epic breakdown over Sam Thompson's imminent further success nearly made me piss myself laughing on the way home on the train.
I've had more fun than these two cunts staying in a Travelodge for 4 days ....
As you were, goyyys.....
---

Without a doubt.....
That's great news for you lovely🤗😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Many, many many thanks for all your kind words and messages. My boys op went well, now been transferred onto the cardiac ward after 48 hrs in ICU .
Mr Cunk has now taken over, as hopefully my boy will be discharged Wednesday. Cunk junior said many thanks, as I showed him the thread, and he said" that gang you hang out with online are really nice!)..
Back to the thread. Nice to see Colchester's answer to Burton and Taylor are still the biggest pair of grifting boring cunts on social media....
And beakys epic breakdown over Sam Thompson's imminent further success nearly made me piss myself laughing on the way home on the train.
As you were, goyyys.....
---

Without a doubt.....
What wonderful news ❤ love to you all.

Sorry : I I refuse to let these two insipid FUCKS be compared to one of the electric toxic passionate love affairs ever to play out in history - that of Burton & Taylor.

Think someone more vanilla but bearding.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

As you were, goyyys.....
---

Without a doubt.....
Welcome Back 😊 Glad all went well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

As you were, goyyys.....
---

Without a doubt.....
Glad to hear all went ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 14

As you were, goyyys.....
---

Without a doubt.....
Awww cunky that’s wonderful news, he’s a Xmas miracle

And Jake’s is still a bleep
So all you’ve missed is yet again the same behaviors he continues to annoy and bore everyone off their tits with 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Exacrly Polly - Wow is right - Flaps wore that in public and documented her tit "Attire" with a grid post 🤣🤣🤣🤣
1000018389.jpg

@Philimena cunk so glad to hear all went OK and your boy is on the mend ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So sick note is having a sick day even without work. Must have been a hard night babysitting your own kid

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a bleeping state she looks. She gives it away everytime that her ‘designer’ bags are fake. People with genuine bags don’t worry about strategically placing them so people can see the logos/names on them 😂 No photos of Freddie as usual but she’ll happily wheel him out for ads 😡

• Heart
Her cheap bag and so obvious it came from turkey.No pictures of prick or Fred and how dirty does her jacket look.Bet Christmas in that household going to be a strained fake arse ordeal.So pleased your son is on the mend Philimena💚💚

• Heart
Her cheap bag and so obvious it came from turkey.No pictures of prick or Fred and how dirty does her jacket look.Bet Christmas in that household going to be a strained fake arse ordeal.So pleased your son is on the mend Philimena💚💚
Thanks 👍. He's going to be bleeping unbearable in that house over Christmas. He absolutely hates being there, he's spontaneously combusted over Sam Thompson's good fortune, and if they haven't got a freebie adults only holiday, god help those kids ...
She can get to duck, she's every bit as bad as him. And you look like you were caught in a Hull fishing boat net with the slag outfit you had on.
And yer bags fake.

• Haha
  • Heart
I mean, what is the point? Its a lulu? Everyone who can afford to buy genuine can spot a fake at 100 yards. It wouldn't impress them as they own the genuine article........
So all it does is show her up to be penniless & owning fake stuff?
Absolutely pointless.

If you on a budget, you look for unusual , well made stuff at a good price, and mix and match genuine with a cheaper item.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Mind the gap!! This screams cheap, cheap, cheap to me
---

As you were, goyyys.....
---

Without a doubt.....
The best news!!! Absolutely thrilled and some more for you darling xxx

Attachments

• Heart
They really do have high opinions of themselves, and they think it’s trolls being jealous, when in fact it’s people just stating the truth. These z listers think they are something they aren’t, she’s a mess, he’s a talentless git. Im far from jealous, living a better life, a house reno, holidays, nice cars, a face I’m happy with, a husband who works hard, no scrounging and debt free. These two are disillusioned and think they are going to make it, very much doubt it.
Shame she still hasn’t scrounged a boob job, hers look dreadful, just like her crater face. Not got a lot going for her in reality 🤔

• Heart

As you were, goyyys.....
---

Without a doubt.....
So glad your boy is doing well. My eldest lad was in the Royal London earlier this year having scary neurosurgery. We know we can hack it, bear it and not suck sympathy out of fresh air for engagement. Unlike Fakey, who can't even feel a little bit poorly without bleating to his Tena huns about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So glad your boy is doing well. My eldest lad was in the Royal London earlier this year having scary neurosurgery. We know we can hack it, bear it and not suck sympathy out of fresh air for engagement. Unlike Fakey, who can't even feel a little bit poorly without bleating to his Tena huns about it.
Exactly!!! The first thing my lad said when he came round after an eight hour op was " i could kill a big Mac"
No whinging like Cunty chops...

• Heart
I've a confession,never watched a single episode of im a celebrity had no idea who Sam was do watched his insta and his the opposite of fakey isn't he,genuine,friendly personality,likeable,goodlookingand dresses ok,didn't know who zara was till strictly, but I've since watched her documentary on that poor girl and she was really good..
If this is who the fakeadons are wanting to be they haven't a chance. Fake must be hating it. Why not give in now if all you have is telling online bots your ill its done and over.
They've both been quiet today. I bet his even worse then normal to live with now his soo ill
Sophie pretty sure you read here.honestly is he worth it ? Does anyone person in your life respect what your alluding to doing has your mum or dad said that they are proud of you ? Your first born seems on edge you must know in your heart it's wrong

• Heart
I've a confession,never watched a single episode of im a celebrity had no idea who Sam was do watched his insta and his the opposite of fakey isn't he,genuine,friendly personality,likeable,goodlookingand dresses ok,didn't know who zara was till strictly, but I've since watched her documentary on that poor girl and she was really good..
If this is who the fakeadons are wanting to be they haven't a chance. Fake must be hating it. Why not give in now if all you have is telling online bots your ill its done and over.
They've both been quiet today. I bet his even worse then normal to live with now his soo ill
Sophie pretty sure you read here.honestly is he worth it ? Does anyone person in your life respect what your alluding to doing has your mum or dad said that they are proud of you ? Your first born seems on edge you must know in your heart it's wrong
She hasn't got a heart. If anybody treated my son like RatBoy treats Freddie, I would kill them. She's just as bad, if not worse, for ignoring it and allowing it to happen. 💯

• Heart
Good to see you back @Philimena cunk the thread isn't the same without you 😀 but even better to read the good news about your son! hope that's a positive start to a lovely Christmas for you all ❤

• Heart
First the dead and now posting about his health🤣He’s ever so busy🤣And no one cares bro!!View attachment 2637292
Only two things wrong with this bleep.

1. He's stuck at home.
2. He's got no telly appearances.

duck off.
---
Just why! The pokey out tongue so bleeping stupid! She definitely looking cheap in her lace top
It looks like she's dyed the top bit of that nasty cheap nylon wedding dress black ...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He always gets pissy and feigns ilness when Flapz goes out with her friends. IMHO he is enraged and seething with jeaousy because he HAS NO FRIENDS. Not even one. Zilch. Nada. I know for most of us our circle gets smaller as we get older and that's usually though our own choice, cutting out the dead wood. But he's mid thirties and has no friends at all. Looks like he's the dead wood his erstwhile pals have been cutting out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.