Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas fellow Fakeys.
Even the cookies for Father Christmas are hobbit sized 😂
Screenshot_20231224_211357_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I seriously hope he doesn’t do an actual pity post tomorrow 🙄 Special memories made he says. What a shame he does these things just to plaster it all online for likes and comments and not keep them as private family memories instead 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I swear Zelda called fakey babe when she was talking to him on the grinch outfit
---
Shouldn’t that say sons fakey??? Poor Freddie left out again
---
The grief post is up!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
---
I seriously hope he doesn’t do an actual pity post tomorrow 🙄
He did it today instead 😂😂got in early

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Those grinch videos they have all posted are the creepiest thing I've ever seen! Not just the outfit, but they things he's saying! Weird!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
That first quote about the son made my toes curl with embarrassment. It’s giving 50+ Facebook mum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What is it with these stupid fuckers sending the grinch to see their kids? Its bleeping child abuse. Cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We knew it was incoming
But the fact his socials are so irrational
Happy, ive a son (but Freddie’s an afterthought)
Sad my dad and bro the are dead , boo hoo
Happy here’s my cbd gummies 🤑🤑
Sad they are still dead 🪦
Happy, he’s my plonker wife
Sad here’s my wife
Happy, hello fresh and actimal ad
Sad yes let talk about grief and meeeeeeeeeeeeee
Sad I’m sick, cough cough
Happy here Chris my bumder friend , I heart him

I could go on but I’m too full of baileys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He missed a trick earlier on Britain Gets Singing, they had a team of This Morning presenters, poor old nasal girly whining voiced Jake wasn’t asked to join them 🤔
Also, someone earlier on said he would come prancing jn as the Grinch, BINGO!

• Haha
I need to catch up guys..a good few pages behind. I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of my wonderful Fakeys and hope you have a wonderful time with family and friends. Much love to you all 🎅🎄⛄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is he not invading his kids privacy yet? No cute pix of Leo opening his haul?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is Gail not wearing christmas Pyjamas???? Didn’t Farquaad say she had got them matching christmas pyjamas? and that looks like the cheapest laminate flooring I have ever seen!
They did baking in matching pj for the gram, pjs are for the gram not for Christmas 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.