Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant believe the size of the meat they got for 6 people. They must be absolutely brassic, hopfully jake got some pennies off mummy for Christmas!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the Xmas Day content was as riveting as usual. The standard ‘ice’ bath, the taking the piss out of Zelda, the exclusion of Freddie and as for the fingerprint ring 😂🤢 I’m assuming the showing of the boxing gloves is a sign of what’s to come. £250 on boxing gloves but only spends £125 on a ring? Notice both have klarna though 😉 Wonder how long before the mummy and son reel appears 🙄🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I saw the video I thought the boxing gloves were a gag gift 😂😂 £250 idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Id love to know If they actually get the kids any presents. You just know he would be the type to show off and show loads of presents if he did.
Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas Day!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Had a look at this thread as Jake keeps coming up on my tiktok. I just thought he was rather annoying but then some of his posts started to seem quite snide plus Paul Smith donating his purse made me wonder….

Hats off to whoever created the Wikis - what a ride That was! The receipts to go with it as well. He really is incredibly unpleasant isn’t it. It never ceases to amaze/terrify me what lengths people will go to for fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Now he’s sharing that reel from Christmas Eve yet again on his stories. He needs to give it up. He’s not going to get the engagement on it he desperates craves because people are bored of his rinse and repeat using of his son 🤷🏻‍♀️
He must hate how much Leo obviously loves his Grandad. I’ve never seen his face light up for Fakey like it does for Matt 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
you just know he’s loving that grinch clip because it’s all about him, and not his son. It’s just fake. I find that sad.

Hi goyyyyyyssss, I'm back..

Hope all the fakeys had a stonking Christmas, I know I did ..

Just caught up on the Jake Quickenden crap Christmas extravaganza...
Only one question. What did everyone else eat, I'm assuming that once Dudley got his teeth in that pork chop he didn't give it back. ..
Christmas on klarna. Sad cunts
---
That ring is tit 😂😂 also yes just include golden child Maris 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Looks like it came out of a Christmas cracker. What did he buy her, or is he the only gift she needs ...
(Made myself gag writing this).
---
O dear lol didn’t realise she used so many filters🤣🤣View attachment 2651202View attachment 2651203
bleeping hell, she looks like she come to haunt the house....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Zelda shying away from looking at the camera until she had her face on 😂😂

Anyone else they got f all gifts for the kids and Sophie? 😂

• Haha
Looks like they’re going to the Marquis today. No doubt Zelda’s treat. Apart from his nasty streak, you can also see who he gets his attention seeking gene and love of being in front of the camera from.

Reactions: 14
We’d have seen the presents he’d got flaps and kids if he’d bought anything decent. Take it she’s not seeing her side of the family? Wonder why?

no sign of Freddie so I think he just have managed to escape to his dads.

We’d have seen the presents he’d got flaps and kids if he’d bought anything decent. Take it she’s not seeing her side of the family? Wonder why?

no sign of Freddie so I think he just have managed to escape to his dads.
If they’d got decent presents he’d be showing them off 💯 He did last year when he got his ‘gucci’ and she got her ‘Louis V’ 🤥 Still think Zelda’s present to them is a trip for the two of them and she’ll look after Spud.
I think she’ll see her side of the family when he’s not about.

• Haha
You never ever see Flappys family come round when Fakey is there. They clearly can’t tolerate the annoying man-child

Reactions: 18
Oh god he is an insufferable, unfunny piece of tit. Has to run everyone down including his mother in the name of 'bants.' He can never find anything good to say. Ha ha so funny Tom Hank's shirt. And as for that cringe photo of the 3 of them yuk🤢

Reactions: 18
If they’d got decent presents he’d be showing them off 💯 He did last year when he got his ‘gucci’ and she got her ‘Louis V’ 🤥 Still think Zelda’s present to them is a trip for the two of them and she’ll look after Spud.
I think she’ll see her side of the family when he’s not about.
But I'm guessing Zelda bought the tres expensive boxing gloves too for her golden child - no doubt he sent her the link to get the exact pair he longed for.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.