Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but what 'husband' and I use that term very lightly, calls his 'beard' a plonker on his story then fucks off to the gym.

What a bleeping prick. 🀬

Take a leaf out of Mr Crazy's book you utter wanker. He's bought all the women beautiful bouquets. He's now helping me in the kitchen to prep and cook.

412756457_1332759124270675_6326640121716164352_n.jpg

---
Nothing better to see a childs face light up when their grandmother wishes them a happy birthday and gives them a birthday present!! We remember you went off line and didn’t wish youre own grandson Happy Birthday while you do cringe birthday shoutouts to complete strangers! You bleep! Check out the red lipstick πŸ’‹ OMG she’s like her prick of a son and thinks she’s gods gift 🀣🀣 The state of her πŸ™ˆ
I wonder if Sophie's mum will be over. I will never forget when she made that dig about her looking like a drag queen. Bit rich when she looks like a bloke in a wig!!
---
Nothing better to see a childs face light up when their grandmother wishes them a happy birthday and gives them a birthday present!! We remember you went off line and didn’t wish youre own grandson Happy Birthday while you do cringe birthday shoutouts to complete strangers! You bleep! Check out the red lipstick πŸ’‹ OMG she’s like her prick of a son and thinks she’s gods gift 🀣🀣 The state of her πŸ™ˆ
I wonder if Sophie's mum will be over. I will never forget when she made that dig about her looking like a drag queen. Bit rich when she looks like a bloke in a wig!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine having guests and not even tidying? That’s not her mess either you lying prick that was wipes and nappy sacks how about instead of going gym you tidy and put the hoover round? Lazy bastard as for where’s my presents? He is so damn rude I will tell you where they are shoved somewhere the sun doesn’t shine

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow, what a poisonous, syrup-wearing old fag!

Listen to his voice undertones!

bleep. 🀬

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So how long before a reel starring him & Zelda gets posted πŸ™„ and how long will it be before he remembers his grief again 😴

Reactions: 16
God zelda already tidying up😳Go chill woman and enjoy your time with the chosen ones😳As obviously no one else matters but your arrogant prick of a son.Filming her already and you can tell she loves the attention😳

Reactions: 12
" thank god they are nowhere near us". πŸ˜–

Happy Christmas πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Merry Christmas ya bleeping dirty animals!!!!
Best thread for a bloody good laugh about this desperate bleep and his beard...not forgetting Norbert the ever eating midget.....
Off to enjoy a proper real Christmas at Cunk castle with the family.
See ya Boxing day ❀❀❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Best thread for a bloody good laugh about this desperate bleep and his beard...not forgetting Norbert the ever eating midget.....
See ya Boxing day ❀❀❀❀
Merry Christmas PhiliπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸ₯°

• Heart
See ya Boxing day ❀❀❀❀
Merry Christmas and enjoy your time with the family ❀

• Heart
Merry Christmas to all you beautiful savages. To all who have their loved ones home, for all who may be missing loved ones, for all who are struggling (we are all here for you), and for all of us being the greatest C**Ts (not swearing on JMJ&TWD night) in 2024. You's are all amazing. SlainteπŸΎπŸΎπŸŽ„πŸŽ„

• Heart
Reactions: 22
God zelda already tidying up😳Go chill woman and enjoy your time with the chosen ones😳As obviously no one else matters but your arrogant prick of a son.Filming her already and you can tell she loves the attention😳
I bet she has cctv on her garden and will be straight home if a leaf or twigs falls onto her grass πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Merry Christmas all ❀
Merry Christmas Stargirl! πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ˜˜πŸ’—
---
See ya Boxing day ❀❀❀❀
Merry Christmas Cunky! πŸ’—πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ˜˜
---
Well Gormless Gail will eat those cookies and that carrot is bigger than that bleep's cock! πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•

412444589_734050218696515_8477312661978174471_n.jpg
412568964_772301164737823_5012407144655925239_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
A new thread for Christmas πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ wonder what fake designer gear he’s gonna get, a new gucci backpack??? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.