Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i bet Zelda has had to buy all the Christmas food. They won’t have bought kids anything, just be expecting family to buy everything.

let’s hope next year really is their complete downfall.
Yep Zelda will be cooking the dinner ….She wouldn’t be afraid to tell Flapz she wasn’t eating her burnt dried out Turkey or her veggie or vegan nut roast! (or whatever she claims to be) Prick will be pissed before 9am again and as Zelda is in charge im betting Flapz will be on the drink early aswell!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If we are talking highlights one has to be the trolley of gifts being wheeled in to the room for TFM Secret Santa and knobhead predictably filming the whole thing....and prats gift was a donation to the Sarcoma charity 😂 bleeping genius move by the castmates who hate him, and clearly read Tattle 👋
What!!! I missed this absoulute genius move. As I'm one of the blocked where can I find the details of this please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh god the insufferable way he has to pat & primp his syrup while filming himself & insulting Flaps. Notice how she spots him filming & puts on her 'insta smile' briefly before rushing to the lift.

Reactions: 16
i bet Zelda has had to buy all the Christmas food. They won’t have bought kids anything, just be expecting family to buy everything.

let’s hope next year really is their complete downfall.
Gifted presents like last yr

Call me old fashioned but what woman/mother has time to go to the cinema on christmas eve?? Im always rushing around making sure I have everything ready for tomorrow! (obviously i’ll make time for tattle) They must be leaving Zelda to organise everything! Lazy cunts! Bet their gaff is in bits!
I know right!!!!! I haven't stopped since I woke up this morning! I only get on Tattle when I have a sit down! Zelda must be bringing all the food. I can't believe he called her a plonker. Who goes to the cinema on Christmas Eve when you have kids??
---
What!!! I missed this absoulute genius move. As I'm one of the blocked where can I find the details of this please?
It's in the Wiki! 👍

• Heart
I know right!!!!! I haven't stopped since I woke up this morning! I only get on Tattle when I have a sit down! Zelda must be bringing all the food. I can't believe he called her a plonker. Who goes to the cinema on Christmas Eve when you have kids??
---

It's in the Wiki! 👍
Yeah I'm the same, up to my eyes in mince pies and sausage rolls, cooking a ham aswell. Wrapping last minute presents, I'm coming on here while I stuff a sarnie down😂
They are obviously doing duck all, can't wait to see what they bought those poor kids, duck all that's not gifted I bet, tighter than a ducks arse them two, unless it's buying for themselves lazy grifting cunts🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Zelda's Christmas Message sitting in the car. Thought she'd be there by now. If she's waiting for Gail's face to light up, she'll be waiting a bloody long time!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Zelda's Christmas Message sitting in the car. Thought she'd be there by now. If she's waiting for Gail's face to light up, she'll be waiting a bloody long time!

View attachment 2648689
God her face matches her jumper😜Her make up is just so over the top🤣Letting everyone know her house is empty.What about your other grandchildren witch😡All about Leo and her hole of a son

• Angry
Merry Christmas to you all ❤
Hope Santa empties his fat sack all over your living room.

I’m not feeling festive at all, but hey ho.
Much love to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What other Dad of the year spends his time in the gym on Christmas Eve afternoon?

His mum is a bleeping witch as well, excited to see the boys. Is she not seeing the other grandkids? Bet her other daughter in law can’t stand her and does everything to get away from the Quickendens.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I loved the Maldives trip that's my no 1 highlight along with when he was videoing the physio who called out his fake injury 🤣🤣

Another syrup malfunction
1000018547.jpg

And a warrant issued by the fashion police for his new wardrobe
1000018551.jpg
[]

And last but not least claiming to be a presenter after being on Lorraine for 3 mins in total over the hour long show 🤣🤣

They really are the gift that keeps giving

media=giphy]gNke2UrUTopOg[/media

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I loved the Maldives trip that's my no 1 highlight along with when he was videoing the physio who called out his fake injury 🤣🤣

Another syrup malfunction
View attachment 2648839

And a warrant issued by the fashion police for his new wardrobe
View attachment 2648840[]

And last but not least claiming to be a presenter after being on Lorraine for 3 mins in total over the hour long show 🤣🤣

They really are the gift that keeps giving

media=giphy]gNke2UrUTopOg[/media
He looks like a naff cross between Jeff goldblum and that singer from U2. Not attractive at all. Won't ever " get there".....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Whatever! Have a great Christmas all! It’s been an utter blast on here 😂
Selfish prick is selfish🤪🤪🤪 he's spent hardly any time with his family this past two weeks. Zelda looking like she's got jaundice, driving to Fakey's, hope she gets stuck in a massive jam on the way😆😆😆 bet her other son can't stand her, or Fakey, pair of cunts🤬🤬🤬. She does know she's got other grandkids doesn't she🙄🙄🙄
The name Gail for Leo absolutely kills me😂😂😂 he's so not there it's unbelievable. This was the post prickface put up after parents evening at nursery.

Highlights for me this year, got to be the infamous tattlemoon😂😂😂😂😂 mosquito man🦟🦟🦟 and his amazing TV presenting🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2648689
Nothing better to see a childs face light up when their grandmother wishes them a happy birthday and gives them a birthday present!! We remember you went off line and didn’t wish youre own grandson Happy Birthday while you do cringe birthday shoutouts to complete strangers! You bleep! Check out the red lipstick 💋 OMG she’s like her prick of a son and thinks she’s gods gift 🤣🤣 The state of her 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.