Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were only there for one reason as Polly got him a job as a barista for the day and flappy is just such an excellent cook they decided she could do the hot dog stall 🤣🤣
Merry Christmas everyone xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I still don’t think they paid for the hot chocolate themselves. Bet they got a gifted ticket for food and drink!

well, as they are portraying that they are so well off with Lapland and Alton Towers, I’m expecting a very lavish set up at the Quickenden household this year.

He’s a family man, will he be taking the time out to see Sophie’s family? Or will he stay home and Sophie will go with the boys to get away from Zelda.

I’m sure we will having him dressed up as The Grinch/Santa and many attention seeking reels with his mother. Then topped off with an adult free hol for parents of the year!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We talk about Leo being dead behind the eyes but he obviously takes after his mother in that respect. She looks bleeping miserable and at this stage I’m not convinced she can even move her face. Whatever treatments she’s had or is still having, she needs to stop asap

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Remember this classic.Running round a 5 star resort with a camera in his fat mouth.Who stays b&b other than the skint arse prickindens.Zelda probably on route poor doormatt stuck with this lot over the holidays😳
IMG_9182.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember this classic.Running round a 5 star resort with a camera in his fat mouth.Who stays b&b other than the skint arse prickindens.Zelda probably on route poor doormatt stuck with this lot over the holidays😳View attachment 2648174
Honestly I didn’t think they could top the attention seeking, cringeworthy content from the previous years trips to New York & Paris but the Maldives really was the gift that kept giving. Every day there was something that topped the day before. I’ll have to go back and see how many pages we got through whilst they were there 😂

Edited. Nevermind pages. We got through nearly 2 whole threads whilst they were there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg the running, snorting and flailing of arms (with camera in mouth) in the Maldives was a special low point. Didn't he speed wobble and grunt his way around the restaurant when people were trying to eat? Disgusting, attention seeking behaviour and all for SM

The catalogue pose on the (stationary, going absolutely nowhere) jetski was another clinker.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So flaps has left the building until new year supposedly.Must be exhausting begging all day in her shed- office🤣Has to post yet another picture with poor Fred and her face filtered to the max.She’s looking more like lord farquaad by the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So flaps has left the building until new year supposedly.Must be exhausting begging all day in her shed- office🤣Has to post yet another picture with poor Fred and her face filtered to the max.She’s looking more like lord farquaad by the day.
No ‘work’ then 😂 To be fair she did stay off instagram last Xmas. I bet the same can’t be said for him though. She’ll be back if/when they go on their adult only break. She’s not going to miss out posting that sort of content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I see HMRC have told Vinted, eBay and Etsy that they have to report people's earnings now. I know you've always had to declare anything over £1k but they there'll be a few of these influencers etc selling their 'preloved' designer stuff having to fill in their self assessments now!

Reactions: 19
@Jessica_Rabbit and @JazzFan 😂 they would both be up there with my highlights for this year to 😂 The whole Maldives content from the pair of them was toe curling 😂. My other personal highlights would be the huge job he had in Liverpool riding on a bike giving out sandwiches and also when he rushed back from his cringeworthy trip to the USA because he said he was ‘presenting’ Soccer Aid, where in truth he was stuck in the Old Trafford car park and getting ignored by everyone he tried to speak to 😂
"Everybody make some noise".

Crowd: *Silence* 😂😂
---
So it's "over and out" from Flapz then.

I won'r remind you about you about those CHARITY DONATIONS as you are too late now.

LIAR!

I hope you have a real tit Christmas and New Year Kruger. May Zelda and RatBoy make your life a misery over Christmas.

412448078_7147648668627414_8736907932788067032_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Speak to your wife with some respect for once especially in front of those young boys absolute head

Reactions: 21
"Cinema trip to watch Wonka with this Plonker".

How charming. I reckon they'll split next year. 💯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Taking a 3 year old (well nearly) to watch a film that 2 hours long and rated PG 🤦🏻‍♀️ They haven’t got a bleeping clue.

• Sad
  • Heart
Hope he get struck down with the shits this Xmas , some lovely food poisoning, thundercunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If we are talking highlights one has to be the trolley of gifts being wheeled in to the room for TFM Secret Santa and knobhead predictably filming the whole thing....and prats gift was a donation to the Sarcoma charity 😂 bleeping genius move by the castmates who hate him, and clearly read Tattle 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Call me old fashioned but what woman/mother has time to go to the cinema on christmas eve?? Im always rushing around making sure I have everything ready for tomorrow! (obviously i’ll make time for tattle) They must be leaving Zelda to organise everything! Lazy cunts! Bet their gaff is in bits!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i bet Zelda has had to buy all the Christmas food. They won’t have bought kids anything, just be expecting family to buy everything.

let’s hope next year really is their complete downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.