Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo is for our benefit to show us they can afford a hot dog and a cup of cream 😂 Notice while he’s wearing a £180 hoodie, both Leo & Fred are in the same drab clothes as usual. Barring debts, his winnings definitely went on himself
I don’t think they can afford it though look at the face on it. Between that and his Christmas meal with Chris I bet his bank balance is mere pence from starting with a minus rather than a £ sign.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All this has been totally wasted on Gail. Look at that photo of him with Santa.

412696806_661791062808107_7088998149192067831_n.jpg
412551605_324992127130169_9100542926469739899_n.jpg
412703826_386091557216840_1168411150522534322_n.jpg

412618158_1688799098272211_1247577306005360549_n.jpg
413261674_742295434436549_6412311796445423351_n.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s definitely gifted cos she said what a special invite it was when she first showed the tickets.

Reactions: 14
I actually wonder if he’s had negative messages about their freebies. At one time him going to Lapland would have meant him telling everyone about it for weeks beforehand. He’s not mentioned it once. Now he’s there he’s got to brag/promote/tag it but when I think the countdowns he’s done for various trips but the two this week he’s said nothing until the actual day. Let’s see the sort of engagement he gets on his upcoming post/reel from there. I’ve see a lot of negativity online regarding the amount of zlisters getting gifted trips to Lapland so not sure anything he posts will come without criticism 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would be jealous until I read how crap it is now and overpriced. Maybe they're desperate this year so have invited the dregs of the z list

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would be jealous until I read how crap it is now and overpriced. Maybe they're desperate this year so have invited the dregs of the z list
It won't ever be getting any of our money - and certainly not after donating tickets to begging cunts like that ....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Absolutely sickened me him saying to Freddie the elf wanted his phone number he is literally implying that the adult female dressed up is a peadophile he is bleeping vile as if you would say something like that to a 9 year old anyway? He’s disgusting 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I messaged the coffee company that gifted to her and the coffee company couldn’t give a tit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
---
They will if people don’t buy there products - it’s that simple. If I see a company giving away freebies to this freebie leeches - I won’t use the company. It tells me everything about the brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They will if people don’t buy there products - it’s that simple. If I see a company giving away freebies to this freebie leeches - I won’t use the company. It tells me everything about the brand.
Yep. Agreed. Same.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s definitely gifted cos she said what a special invite it was when she first showed the tickets.
If it was, I bet it was still her that approached them though. I don’t believe that either of them, but her especially, are on any lists of what zlisters to invite to these type of events. He only gets invited to things that Polly has managed to blag for him and as I’ve said before, the fact Flappy has no management, she must do all the begging herself. This trip is again 100% down to her. She really is despicable. Fake giveaways and then blagging 2 free trips in a week that could have gone to families that needed/deserved it. She only does this to keep up with the other zlisters and make out they’re in demand on social media 😡 Her whole life, like his, is mapped out with instagram in mind. If they have blagged another trip before he goes back on tour, I’m definitely going to be getting myself blocked again but this time I’ll make sure it’s worth it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Keep on reporting those shits

My kids would of been in awe there, Maris could be bleeping anywhere the way he takes nothing in

• Heart
  • Sad
"He only wants dinosaurs". Put your Baby Dino Butlin's suit on then you grifting bleep.

412645588_270427012712116_9112719038042735618_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’ve really failed that poor kid, does he go to a nursery? I’m sure they’ve raised their concerns with how limited he is, and how behind he is, it’s sad and I’ve said this on previous threads, if they had bothered their arses to get Leo the correct help, he wouldn’t be lacking in so many areas of his development 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She probably can’t afford food.

I’d be surprised if nursery hadn’t raised concerns around Gail’s development by now. Suppose Fakey and Flapz would need to pull their fingers out to actually act on it. His speech is slow in developing and there’s also loads of other areas of concern that you can see by the videos they post.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.