Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hole. Instead of doing this tit TOILET TRAIN HIM. 🤬
They really are tit parents . I can’t believe he posted that thinking it’s actually bleeping normal
a toddler should be on a toilet not being allowed to tit his pants
he basically admitted he knows when his child is shitting his pants but instead of actually encouraging him on the toilet he just lets him tit his pants

pair of scruffy cunts all three of my kids was toilet trained at two and dry through the night . They are disgusting

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thinking a puppy will be winging it's way to quickenden towers over Christmas, they saw them at that fwends and now the puppy cuddling and pet art.. maybe a attempt to get Fred to want to be there a bit more?
it'll be a designer dog, probably the daschound or maybe a frenchie zeldas probably bringing it down.or that was the idea for a gift so many apparently suggested

That tea she cooked looked vile. How can you get it so wrong when everything is done for you and you have step by step instructions,,
I loved my hello fresh box but I cancelled it and when they asked.me.why I said they give it to all the influencers so why should I have to pay it same with wild.
The "influencer effect"

• Heart
Reactions: 26
However much his desperate need for attention on instagram makes me cringe, I feel better when I think if we all see what an absolute head he is, anyone looking to employ him surely sees it as well? Apart from the fact he’s got no natural talent or charisma to be a presenter anyway, these type of reels would make TV companies run a mile. I have a feeling in the New Year he’s going to switch from ‘presenting’ to ‘acting’ 🙄
Also he’s just started following Tony Bellew 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He’s thinking how much content he can get out of a dog, training, walks etc 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
They both WORK too much, they haven't got the time to look after a dog. Unless Zelda will be moving into Fakey towers to dog-sit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really don't believe that the neanderthal, syrup wearing, Clumsyosaurus would put in that much detail & texture into a first attempt at Purdey. How did he go from a constipated, cross-eyed owl to that? The other artist did it but he's fishing for fake compliments. Prat.
Screenshot_20231213-204522_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
A dog wouldn't last 5 minutes with them. They haven't got any patience.
They can't afford food for maris, how the duck will they afford dog food pet insurance, its jabs/ microchip updates etc etc?

• Heart
Wiki Ref: 09/12/23

So if he's not sick and is still in Blackpool, why didn't he show up yesterday? 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 13
He needs reporting if he’s indicating it’s his work. I can’t face watching his stories…!
He hasn't said anything he just shows the picture with the most overused Christmas reel music in the world. The tena huns will assume he did it cos he's so talented he can present, act, sing, dance, parent, adult breathe and dress very badly

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So hes saying his toddler shits all over the house then, not surprising!!!!!

Worst thing about that video is that he actually got his wife to video him pretending to tit all over the house.

Ladies and gents thats jake quickendens content!!!! 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
So hes saying his toddler shits all over the house then, not surprising!!!!!

Worst thing about that video is that he actually got his wife to video him pretending to tit all over the house.

Ladies and gents thats jake quickendens content!!!! 💩
Let's not forget he posted photos of Leo's tit smeared all over the carpet a while back. Why the duck he thought that was a good idea I will never know.
---
Found it in the Wiki :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

B13997A0-C538-42A0-8325-40C386423DB1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Wiki Ref: 12/12/23

410246997_1007356430361093_5108489752117066878_n.jpg

• Heart
A huge congratulations to @Cleopops for our new thread title! 😘

A full recap can be found in the latest Wiki but things have really reached rock bottom as yesterday he was being an "artist" in a Pet Portrait Masterclass and playing with puppies! 😂😂😂 He is literally morphing into Eoin McLove from Father Ted! 😂😂😂

View attachment 2627405

View attachment 2627397
View attachment 2627398
View attachment 2627399
View attachment 2627400

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Previous thread:

---
He is literally turning into Eoin McLove talking about cakes, playing with puppies, wearing bad jumpers, the Tena wearing 'fans' and having no willy! 😂😂

WTF is that disgusting mess in the mug? Christ almighty, what's going on? 😂😂

I reckon he'll be coming out soon! 😂😂👍

View attachment 2627432
View attachment 2627433
Perfect thread title @Cleopops and excellent recap as always Queen @CrazyBaldhead xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.