Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zelda gives us the weather forecast as she pushes her hair from her eyes constantly with the witch handsโ€ฆ tells us about the soaps, cuz no one ever has watched them. What her day is going to be!
God sake..get a job, she has too much time on her hands. Gets all dolled up to sit in her kitchen talking to strangersโ€ฆ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Zelda gives us the weather forecast as she pushes her hair from her eyes constantly with the witch handsโ€ฆ tells us about the soaps, cuz no one ever has watched them. What her day is going to be!
God sake..get a job, she has too much time on her hands. Gets all dolled up to sit in her kitchen talking to strangersโ€ฆ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Definitely got a screw loose! ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These two pricks are getting worse, off on a much needed spa day, grifted is it Flaps๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ they both live for Instagram but are too stupid to realise the tit they do will get them less engagement and likes. I'm also manifesting 2024 being the year of Instagram grifters going down the toilet๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

So much for him spending five weeks with Gail, been off painting animals and this spa day already. Que Fakey having digs at Flaps at the spa. These arseholes really piss me off, they both think they are the dogs bollocks, when nothing could be further from the truth๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Your profile pic @CrazyBaldhead ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't be arsed with these two begging cunts today. I'm off to London as my son is going into Bart's hospital for his pacemaker replacement, and will be in for a couple of days.
Doubt these two will improve in this time....

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can't be arsed with these two begging cunts today. I'm off to London as my son is going into Bart's hospital for his pacemaker replacement, and will be in for a couple of days.
Much love to you and your son Phili! Hope all goes well today โ™ฅ

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hope all goes well! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hope all goes well. ๐Ÿ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hope all goes well for your son โค

• Heart
Best wishes to your son, I hope all goes well โค

• Heart
Reactions: 15
  • Heart
Lots of luck xxx hope it goes to plan
---

Did she video the โ€˜drawโ€™? And are the accounts private? ๐Ÿค”
Nope never videos the draw but for the first time ever (to my knowledge), one of the winners looks like their account is public.

• Heart
Best of luck to your son xx

• Heart
I want to know where her Food Bank donations are? ๐Ÿคฌ
There aren't any, of course.
They can't spare a tub of pot noodle.
---
Barts is superb xxx Let us know on here, after xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope all goes well ๐Ÿ’•

she canโ€™t video choosing the winners itโ€™s a scammmmmmmm

reported it
Iโ€™ve reported it too along with Miss Greedy scam of a post. How can Greedy enter thousands of names into a generator. Makes me mad and goes against rules. Should be kicked off instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.