Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do all these instacunts that advertise Hello Fresh make out their personal deal is better than anybody elseā€™s? More so why would you pay for Hello Fresh when they give all these idiots it for free? And why when she gets an ā€˜adā€™ does she keep repeating the same ad over the next few days? I suspect she thinks it makes her look busy/popular šŸ™„ Where in fact it just makes her look desperate, tragic and sad and that sheā€™s got far too much time on her hands. Well we knew that anyway with all the crappy ā€˜craftsā€™ sheā€™s been making recently

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just can't anymore with this twit. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

View attachment 2627971
Heā€™s sat on his sofa doing a video of a painting of a cat ā€¦. duck ME PANTO BOY, thereā€™s bleeping DULL & then there is YOU.

Spoke to a mate who has her own social media company and deals with YouTube & Google (I think itā€™s 80% of her work), she started laughing and said no way was it an partnership or brand integration (ps she doesnā€™t like PANTO BOY, because she is friendly with his ex - through her job) my friend primarily works with sports people & a few other names - no reality though, she said sheā€™d rather leave the industry.

She didnā€™t think of was another of merit, she said he doesnā€™t have engagement rate which would make him a commodity for a huge company like YouTube.

He doesnā€™t have the engagement that would drive why traffic, so why woulf a huge business employ someone directly who couldnā€™t even shift 1000 views. Ouch.

The initial conversation was about someone I work with who is debating a channel & I said I would talk to a friend & introduce them.
---
Ps Apologises if the post is laden with spelling mistakes - Iā€™ve lost my glasses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Heā€™s sat on his sofa doing a video of a painting of a cat ā€¦. duck ME PANTO BOY, thereā€™s bleeping DULL & then there is YOU.

Spoke to a mate who has her own social media company and deals with YouTube & Google (I think itā€™s 80% of her work), she started laughing and said no way was it an partnership or brand integration (ps she doesnā€™t like PANTO BOY, because she is friendly with his ex - through her job) my friend primarily works with sports people & a few other names - no reality though, she said sheā€™d rather leave the industry.

She didnā€™t think of was another of merit, she said he doesnā€™t have engagement rate which would make him a commodity for a huge company like YouTube.

He doesnā€™t have the engagement that would drive why traffic, so why woulf a huge business employ someone directly who couldnā€™t even shift 1000 views. Ouch.

The initial conversation was about someone I work with who is debating a channel & I said I would talk to a friend & introduce them.
---
Ps Apologises if the post is laden with spelling mistakes - Iā€™ve lost my glasses.
Wait, are we friends IRL šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait, are we friends IRL šŸ‘€
šŸ˜‚ quite possibly, but I suspect the people on this thread would get along very well. Nothing to do with PANTO BOY - I just feel like we all share very similar sense of humour.

I donā€™t work in social media, I work within the entertainment industry though but I work with a very specific genre.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor Spud can't even hold the pencil properly. At mine's 18th month check she could hold it better than that.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
How do you know when your toddler is pooing I mean we cannot get any lower at this point and whatā€™s that? Toddler? Pooing in a nappy that he shouldnā€™t be wearing? God knows how much he poos aswell amount he eats must cost a fortune in nappies fakeā€™s got tit coming out of his mouth aswell šŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

I honestly am embarrassed for this stupid bleeping fool.Going to have to read on her for the rest of the week.He makes my skin crawlšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
This was a trend on tik tok I saw last week. He had no originality. And surely they should be trying to toilet train him now especially when heā€™s at nursery. Lazy pair of twats.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Catching up at last, donā€™t want to pick on the kid but what happened to the clever baby boy who holds his pencil correctly?
I know when my toddler shits because he shows me it in his potty, which is what Spud should be doing.
Her showing the cooked mess against the photo on the recipe is hilarious. Couldnā€™t look less alike.
Finally, he canā€™t even put a picture in a frame correctly, you can see the white backing on the left hand side. twit!
IMG_4328.png
IMG_4327.png
IMG_4329.png
IMG_4330.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
That was Flapz's post. witch. šŸ¤¬
---
I wouldn't feed this tit to an animal. šŸ¤¢

View attachment 2627967
Itā€™s bleeping burnt šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤”
---

I honestly am embarrassed for this stupid bleeping fool.Going to have to read on her for the rest of the week.He makes my skin crawlšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Actually embarrassing does he not realise his toddler should be using a bleeping toilet heā€™s nearly THREE ffs !!!
shows what a tit dad he is that he posted that thinking itā€™s normal parenting ā€¦.. at nearly THREE leo should be shitting in a toilet not his nappy ??! Shows they donā€™t even tell the poor kid what a toilet is

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.