Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone who monetises DEATH to garner press is a piece of SHITE. I am not a fan of JAUNDICE at all, but she lost a son & the way PANTO BOY uses the deaths is bleeping LOW.

If you need sympathy to get attention, it screams desperate. It’s not empathy he requires it’s sympathy - two very different things.

The route he goes down is people feeling sorry for him ? He’s such a bleeping Facebook hu

The sadfishing is last resort - what else does he have to get attention. The kids aren’t working ? Why ? Because there are millions of people with kids & thousands of influencers who do the same - monetising their kids childhoods for fame & freebies.

This is the ONLY thing he is consistent of : sadfishing, it’s his tried and tested thing he knows will get him likes - the death of his brother & dad ?!

Seriously, PANTO BOY …. You feed off PITY.
PITY.

Pity through external validation of strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Haven’t been on this thread for a while, clearly nothing has changed with these two grifters!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also he states he can’t imagine how hard it must be to lose a child. Pity he doesn’t think about his own mother then when he’s constantly trying to cash in/get sympathy on her youngest sons death 🙄
His Mother couldn’t care less, in fact she enables everything this prick does! Lets not forget that Zelda is listed as one of the ‘directors’ of the Great ‘JQ Entertainment’ therefore I assume she pockets and profits from anything he does??? Therefore she plays the grieving silent mother and he’s the grieving son/brother spokesperson! They are four people all profiting from the deaths of the Father and the brother which will be Fakey and in turn Flapz (that’s if he wants to share) and Zelda and that would include Doormatt also! So they should all be ashamed!
Amazing how many colds he gets, he must live in a blizzard ❄ ❄ ❄ 👃
Not a thing I would encourage or advise …. but Id say this idiot would only love to be able to afford to live a life where is snows everyday but I highly doubt he could afford it! They just can’t afford to pay for gas, so he constantly has a cold and Leo also constantly has a runny nose! Living beyond their means big time when you can’t afford to heat you’re home I think its time to reassess things but they won’t, they will forever depend on handouts! Hopefully they will be bankrupt next year but something is off about Zelda’s house move.. Fakey may be getting his inheritance early and Matt has no children so even more for Fakey! Should be interesting to see how that plays out next year, I still can’t believe it hasn’t sold?????

• Heart
Reactions: 18
His Mother couldn’t care less, in fact she enables everything this prick does! Lets not forget that Zelda is listed as one of the ‘directors’ of the Great ‘JQ Entertainment’ therefore I assume she pockets and profits from anything he does??? Therefore she plays the grieving silent mother and he’s the grieving son/brother spokesperson! They are four people all profiting from the deaths of the Father and the brother which will be Fakey and in turn Flapz (that’s if he wants to share) and Zelda and that would include Doormatt also! So they should all be ashamed!
Not a thing I would encourage or advise …. but Id say this idiot would only love to be able to afford to live a life where is snows everyday but I highly doubt he could afford it! They just can’t afford to pay for gas, so he constantly has a cold and Leo also constantly has a runny nose! Living beyond their means big time when you can’t afford to heat you’re home I think its time to reassess things but they won’t, they will forever depend on handouts! Hopefully they will be bankrupt next year but something is off about Zelda’s house move.. Fakey may be getting his inheritance early and Matt has no children so even more for Fakey! Should be interesting to see how that plays out next year, I still can’t believe it hasn’t sold?????
That heap won't sell for ages and ages. Its going to have a development built on land next door to it & it's badly overpriced.
They all live in cloud-cuckoo land 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMFG. His latest interview 🤯 The bleeping desperation 🤢 He literally will do or say anything just to get his name in the press. How surprising he wants to do a documentary on grief next year 🙄 only 12 years after his Dad passed and 8 years after his brother. He is a grief thieving despicable bleep who needs to let them rest in peace and stop still trying to cash in on them several years later 😡 If I was married to him or a member of his family I’d feel ashamed and disgusted with his desperation and what he uses to try and be in the public eye 😡
---
Also he states he can’t imagine how hard it must be to lose a child. Pity he doesn’t think about his own mother then when he’s constantly trying to cash in/get sympathy on her youngest sons death 🙄
He is desperate for a grief documentary and if it ever happened old Zelda would be there too with bells on. I have always had respect with her not mentioning her son’s anniversary but I reckon given half a chance, she’d be there sharing her grief on TV. He’ll be planning on combining it with trolls commenting on his weight loss which in turn affects his mental health. Someone in my family likes to play out on social media but I’ve personally been annoyed with very personal posts about someone who we lost early this year. No need at all. People like this just want attention and ‘look at me’ 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s painful seeing how desperate he is to be famous. The constant need for validation is strange. So many people who have been famous eventually end up in normal jobs when things don’t work out. I wonder when he’ll come to the realisation that he’d be home more probably happier not having to scrounge for work

• Heart
Just go away you fake arse witch.Yet another crap giveaway for likes sad pathetic woman.
IMG_9127.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I can see it now:

Jake Quickenden: Grief and Me

Perfect title for the self obsessed bleep

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I cant believe Sophie has said if your feeling alone this Christmas please reach out to other people.....OTHER PEOPLE.. she didn't say reach out to me she said others. The whole point in being and feeling alone is you have no one to reach out to. Jesus that video is heartless.
---
I can see it now:

Please done give him ideas 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
I noticed Dani Dyer, Emma Bunton, James Blunt, Peter Andre, just to name a few, were all there yesterday. Will be interesting to see the calibre of z listers that are there on the day they go and whether they make the Daily Fail like the others have.
They probably will because Jake will pay to have it published we all know he does that often
hes so tragic he really is unpopular and getting absolutely no TV work

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Express FM, never bleeping heard of it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 not exactly Radio 1 is it😆😆😆😆

Just looked and it's a radio station in Portsmouth
My god his career has died 😂😂😂
Hes tragic at this point fuckin ell 😂😂😂
---
Just go away you fake arse witch.Yet another crap giveaway for likes sad pathetic woman.View attachment 2639644
She must be feeling alone . Debt up to her eye balls no job a dead influence career . A jobless husband who dresses like a woman / gay ! A gormless son who doesn’t speak and her other son has fucked off to live at his dads 😂

and the only time she gets out is when it’s FREE and GRIFTED

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What even is this garbled, fake-arse 'message'? Is English not her language? 🤡

Just STFU you utter moron.

REMINDER:

COLCHESTER FOOD BANK DONATIONS. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I can see it now:

Thread title right there IamMyaJ😅

How many program names could we find for this bleep!
Grief in the Attic
Griefonation Street

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.